GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ruling him out. Just don't understand why he would abduct her out of a parking garage.

Exactly! That's a long time to wait for your girlfriend in a parking garage.

It makes no sense to me why he would wait for her in a parking garage if her last call was to him unless he wanted to shock her by not answering and once she got in the garage, she saw his car waiting for her.

Seems to me whoever took her was already in that parking garage.

JMO

Guys, the boyfriend has not been named a suspect or a person of interest, so please don't sleuth him or post his social media.

Also, at this point he is considered a victim and we are victim friendly place, please post accordingly.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Thank you

I find this VERY hard to believe after 37 pages of posting on here - NO ONE has mentioned the fact that this parking garage has a Plano Police Department substation in it.

This was not some random perp - this was someone personal and not from the area - i.e. BF - just my opinion

Under one of the local news stations WFAA - TV Facebook page Friday post 730 post about Christina in comment section ... someone commented at 9:32 initials KMFF that .12 hours earlier someone was robbed at gunpoint in the same area, I believe they said two young women her daughter and a friend and that they were thankful because it could have been them missing. Hopefully LE saw comment maybe a description of the suspects for that robbery??
If they stayed in the area may be looking for another victim. Just trying to put out other ideas.

I'm surprised at how many of you long-time sleuthers have immediately ruled out the boyfriend's involvement based on the statement by LE. How many times have we seen/heard this before only to find out the very person LE named as cooperative and not believed to be involved was, in fact, the perpetrator in the end? Especially with some of the troublesome facts, number one being he NEVER reported her missing. Not AFTER 3 or 4 days. NEVER. I'm not ready to give him a pass just yet.

Not me he is on my list!
BF and Friend that walked her to her car.

Guys, the boyfriend has not been named a suspect or a person of interest, so please don't sleuth him or post his social media.

Also, at this point he is considered a victim and we are victim friendly place, please post accordingly.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Thank you

Sorry :/

ok...... i'm thinking random stranger abduction/ person who knows the area,lives in the area. knew about the cameras in the parking garage/ knew there was a police station in the shops @ legacy etc.

jmo

ok...... i'm thinking random stranger abduction/ person who knows the area,lives in the area. knew about the cameras in the parking garage/ knew there was a police station in the shops @ legacy etc.

jmo

...and he planned it and prepared in advance. Either the perp is an extremely organised one, or he has tons of luck.

I feel really naive saying this, but it is so HARD to believe that a random stranger abducted her here. This area is so busy but safe with police constantly cruising around.

Christina must have stayed on her phone trying to reach BF after she and friend parted ways in the garage. Friend drove off without seeing her leave in her car. She never even got inside her car when she was attacked.

Watching the mom on Jane velez right now. Said she wasn't planning to go home and spending the night at her friends,but she had an argument on the phone with the boyfriend and decided she wanted to go home and get her dog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member