GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyfriend is cooperating according to LE and he's posted to her FB on 09/03 saying please help find Christina. LE says anything they have asked for he has given them. Saw video of search earlier today and it looked like him in the video helping search.

If LE does not believe that Christina's boyfriend and the friend who walked with her that night have nothing to do with her disappearance, they must have a good reason to say so.

Anyone know where the friend was from that she was with?

I think it is highly possible that she was taken by a stranger

Statistically unlikely in this context, but possible. I'm wondering if the friend on camera with her is an old friend from high school and whether Christina's mother's suspicions that she may be somewhere in her hometown stem from this. Is this an ex-boyfriend?

Statistically unlikely in this context, but possible. I'm wondering if the friend on camera with her is an old friend from high school and whether Christina's mother's suspicions that she may be somewhere in her hometown stem from this. Is this an ex-boyfriend?
Same thing i was wondering.

He Went to Allen High School according to friends of Christina's posting here.

I think she may have had a few weed-related posts on her FB but I barely consider that a drug, if so. Jmo

Heh. You're clearly not in psychology/psychiatry then. Weed is one of the worst drugs - if not the worst - within that domain. I've seen some bad things.

according to people on here who know christina, he is an old friend from high school.

Stranger abduction would be 4th on my list of things that happened to her. Not saying it couldn't happen but it can't be ruled out.

The BF and the friend have gone down on my list........ my number 1 would be crime of opportunity/stranger abduction.

Heh. You're clearly not in psychology/psychiatry then. Weed is one of the worst drugs - if not the worst - within that domain. I've seen some bad things.

BBM - What do you base that on?

I surely hope you're not including that in 'medical marijuana' and all the people it's helping.

The BF and the friend have gone down on my list........ my number 1 would be crime of opportunity/stranger abduction.

My list goes like this

1. friend
2. suicide
3 stage
4 stranger abduction
5. boyfriend
6. some crazy scenerio that no one has though of, like stuck in between two buildings or something like that

My list would be:

1. stranger/crime of opportunity
2. friend (last person to see her)
3. stuck in building somewhere
4. left on own accord w/o car
5. suicide
6. boyfriend

Her job of taking photographs for a dating site could open up a whole new can worms. She could have caught some psycho's eye.

My list goes like this:

1. Friend.
2. Suicide.
3. Weirdo/stranger abduction.
4. Stage.

Not sure if that's the order I want them though. Pondering.....

My list would be:

1. stranger/crime of opportunity
2. friend (last person to see her)
3. stuck in building somewhere
4. left on own accord w/o car
5. suicide
6. boyfriend

your 4 is similar to my staged

I wonder if she tried to hitch hike anywhere?

I also wonder if any of the people she helped match up knew that she was from the Allen area and that she had friends that lived in Plano and that she went to the Shops @ Legacy.

Do we know how often she frequented the Shops @ Legacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member