GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit they don't know what happened, but why would the stepmother say Christina had been at the marina earlier in the week? Why do they think that is somewhere Christina would go? Has she had relationship problems in the past and gone to the marina.... perhaps to sort her thoughts. Puzzling

I am sure they are referring to Pier 121Marina. It is a restaurant and bar on the lake. Some just pull up in their boats and party there. It is a fun place. Been there a few times myself.��

we have no proof that she was one.

There hasn't been any proof or statement saying she was on drugs. That's why I didn't respond back to the poster. I agree anything is possible but nothing about drugs has been mentioned.

I'm glad the boyfriend is not on the police radar.......

Would the police be able to get the information has to when the cell phone went off?

I don't think so, but I think they would be able to make a pretty accurate determination based on looking at her records to determine her last call or activity on the phone.

I thought HER BF went to the marina with her. I could be wrong but that's what I recollect. this is why I thought maybe he was still in the area and didn't return to Ft worth, Im so confused!

Maybe it would help to know that Ft. Worth is not that far away. And people go to Ft. Worth all the time on Hwy. 121.

The only problem I see with the BF is he never reported her missing.
She lived there with him.
Shouldn't he have been worried when 4 days pass and she does not come home and never calls him again?
sorry something wrong with that pic.

JMO

I agree this sounds odd. BUT, going back about 20 years, I lived with a boyfriend at the time and he used to 'disappear' frequently. Honestly there were times he would say he was going to the local shop and ask if I wanted anything........ then not come home for a couple of days. Usually he'd phone about 24 hours later to tell me where he was (decided to visit family in a different county or turned up at a friends' house 50 miles away for example). Other times, he'd be gone 2 or 3 days before he made contact.

Looking back through more experienced eyes, he had some psychological issues at the time and did drink too much (and I was a lot younger than him, only around 19 at the time). When it first happened, I'd be frantic and would phone around all his friends and go out looking for him. But after a couple of years, I didn't bother. To be honest, I got to the point that I didn't care if any thing had happened to him as he was so damned inconsiderate. I remember one time he went fishing.... and it got foggy and dark and he didn't come home, and I didn't contact anyone that day or the next. So, had he fallen in or met with foul play, I'd have looked very guilty. And I'd have been named no 1 suspect on here, with good reason!

So, unless we know the nature of the relationship, I do think there could be a couple of reasons why he didn't report her missing. Yes it is suspicious, but if they'd had a fight or he was wanting out of the relationship and trying to drive her away/ignoring her, he may have thought that she'd just given up on him, or was staying somewhere else for a few days. Unlikely yes, but I can recall scenarios where I've gone 4 days without reporting my boyfriend (at the time) missing.

Would like to add, I finally kicked him out after one 'disappearing act' too many :)

Just a reminder............. http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/c...woman-christina-morris-shops-at-legacy-plano/

Plano police issued a missing persons report on September 4, and the investigation into Christina's disappearance is ongoing. Police spokesperson David Tilley says Foster has been extensively interviewed and is not believed to be involved in Christina's disappearance at all. "Being the boyfriend, he was one that we looked at pretty heavily," Tilley says. "Anything we have asked of him, he has been very cooperative."

Maybe Christina had really invested herself into her current relationship and when it took a turn for the worse she took it bad. If she wasn't caught on video and if LE has said there is no video of her leaving the parking garage then I tend to believe she was caught off guard and stuffed quickly in a trunk. She's 5'4" and 100 lbs - a little wisp of a woman.

We focused on East Allen, but we didn't cover anything in between there and the Shops. Some people did check some parks along the way. I know there are people at Russell Creek now.

Vi, do you know if this is the plan for Equusearch? It seems like maybe (just conjecture) the idea would be to search "remote" locations between The Shops and Allen. Russell Creek makes sense as a good starting point, then the natural trajectory might cross Hoblitzelle, then that Suncreek one up on the Allen side, which has always given me a creepy vibe because of the water being level with the trees and the land. One time we took our kids geocaching out there, and were surprised to discover a huge field/horseranch area with trails. Very remote feeling, given that it's the suburbs.

The thing about Russell Creek and Hoblitzelle, though, is that they are SO heavily patrolled by the police throughout the day and night. Because I don't like to text/call and drive, I've tried to park there to make my communications, and I always feel paranoid, as if I am somehow being spied on by the police. They are everywhere!

So the creepy Suncreek park might be the better bet, if the perp is local to Plano (and/or noticed the police presence and just kept driving...)

I don't know much about the Allen police force, but there's so much vacant/undeveloped space and partial construction up Twin Creeks way north of McDermott but before 121. Eastbound into Allen is that big Celebration park, but it's so residential-- not nearly as woodsy as the previous parks mentioned, and it's so well-lit.

I think it is highly possible that she was taken by a stranger

Now that Plano police do not think christina's boyfriend had anything to do with her disappearance I think the next thing would be is that she was abducted by either someone(s) and they high tailed it out of there pretty quickly.

Where did the drug using get discovered? I wondered if she used drugs since she is so so so thin. When I got to 95 pounds at 5'5" (was not on drugs, could not eat because of extreme emotional stress and upset ), I was put in the hospital. I did not want to say anything about drugs because I did not know if she used drugs or not.

Just read back a few posts and saw where drug use has not been confirmed. Until confirmed, I choose to believe that Christina did not use drugs.

I choose to believe that Christina did not use drugs too. She looked very thin and I immediately thought she might have image problems. She reminds me of a friend who had bulimia nervosa.

Maybe Christina had really invested herself into her current relationship and when it took a turn for the worse she took it bad. If she wasn't caught on video and if LE has said there is no video of her leaving the parking garage then I tend to believe she was caught off guard and stuffed quickly in a trunk. She's 5'4" and 100 lbs - a little wisp of a woman.

They would still have video of cars leaving and coming into the garage. Even of cars driving down the road close by the garage. I would be interested to know if the guy she was with was just a friend or more.

Command center for Texas Equusearch has been set up at the Legacy Church beginning 9AM tomorrow morning. Address is 4501 Legacy Dr. Plano TX for any locals wishing to stop by and help.
If only work didnt get in the way..

I'm glad the boyfriend is not on the police radar.......

Why ? He is ' on their radar'. They've interviewed him multiple times and are not ruling anyone out. In another post you said ' since le have cleared the bf'. What did I miss?

Also , re: the 15 calls and replying to another poster,, I was thinking why keep calling him if she's in duress and not 911... and it pains me to say this, but perhaps she was already compromised and not thinking clearly and could only hit redial :(

I see your recent post on the last page, TY Iluvmua for linking this. It's actually very big news !

ETA ( again) I don't know why I never saw that part about ' not believed to be involved''. I only previously read interviewed and cooperative, which is quite another story. Must read every word to know what's going on and that's a huge downfall of mine.

Apparently she was faithful to her job because her boss was the one who alerted Christina's family that she had not shown up for work. Thank goodness someone noticed she was missing!

Why ? He is ' on their radar'. They've interviewed him multiple times and are not ruling anyone out. In another post you said ' since le have cleared the bf'. What did I miss?

Also , re: the 15 calls and replying to another poster,, I was thinking why keep calling him if she's in duress and not 911... and it pains me to say this, but perhaps she was already compromised and not thinking clearly and could only hit redial :(

Simple answer to this in my mind. You don't call LE because it would cause the crazy person to panic. Not to mention maybe the crazy person was watching her making sure she didn't. If she was unwillingly calling the boyfriend wouldn't his voice mail pick up and record things.

I think she may have had a few weed-related posts on her FB but I barely consider that a drug, if so. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat