DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Friend or BF.
2. There is no 2.

Last person in contact...

There isn't any mention what her state of mind was that morning. Had she been drinking, depressed, etc...

BBM - What do you base that on?

I surely hope you're not including that in 'medical marijuana' and all the people it's helping.

I have no problem with 'medical marijuana' and I do believe it helps treat all kinds of things, including easing the symptoms of chemotherapy/radiation therapy; pain; help with weight gain. My problem is with people who like to ramp up the weed by lacing it with chemicals and not telling anyone. Although, I will say I have smoked medical marijuana and it is POTENT! Maui wowie or something like that... Let's pass the peace pipe and find Christina.

1. Friend or BF.
2. There is no 2.

Last person in contact...

This could be true even though Plano PD has said they don't think either the friend nor her boyfriend had anything to do with her vanishing.

They both have been repeatedly questioned and both have been cooperating. with LE.

Why there , I wonder? I mean that's a ways from where she was last seen, so something must be tipping them off to this area, right?

Hi SCHMAE! I remember our paths crossing during Dylan Redwine's case. Hope you are doing well.
121 southwest would be one of the most direct routes back to Ft. Worth (and 121 northeast would be ONE of the ways to get to Allen).
121 SRT would be loaded with NTTA cameras, but the service roads would not...

Do we know if fliers are being passed out in her Fort Worth neighborhood?

BBM - What do you base that on?

I surely hope you're not including that in 'medical marijuana' and all the people it's helping.

I said in the field of psychology/psychiatry. I don't know - nor am I inclined to care - about its medicinal use. This discussion is OT though. I was responding to clu's post in jest, so I'll leave it at that. Let's focus on Christina.

Howdy mck16! I don't think LE has released any of that info yet! Just made it to Christina's thread today and trying to play catch up! The things that are being said by the family lead me to believe they have some idea of what may have happened....
Seems that I missed something.. I know the bf seems like a marijuana fan, but this is the first I'm hearing that Christina was a drug user?? Just curious what I missed.. :)

I thought I was the only one saying she went missing voluntarily. Then, who knows what happened. Now y'all saying "friend", does that mean kidnapped by this friend or went willingly?

I thought I was the only one saying she went missing voluntarily. Then, who knows what happened. Now y'all saying "friend", does that mean kidnapped by this friend or went willingly?

I think she either went willingly with someone she knows or she was kidnapped by a stranger.

I think it is 3rd on my list

Seems that I missed something.. I know the bf seems like a marijuana fan, but this is the first I'm hearing that Christina was a drug user?? Just curious what I missed.. :)

There is no evidence to suggest that Christina was a drug user.

I'm surprised at how many of you long-time sleuthers have immediately ruled out the boyfriend's involvement based on the statement by LE. How many times have we seen/heard this before only to find out the very person LE named as cooperative and not believed to be involved was, in fact, the perpetrator in the end? Especially with some of the troublesome facts, number one being he NEVER reported her missing. Not AFTER 3 or 4 days. NEVER. I'm not ready to give him a pass just yet.

I choose to believe that Christina did not use drugs too. She looked very thin and I immediately thought she might have image problems. She reminds me of a friend who had bulimia nervosa.
Some women have a high metabolism and are naturally very thin.. I'm 4'11 and 98lbs. I'm also Italian and can usually out eat my hubby.. Christina doesn't come across as a drug user. As always my opinion only [emoji5]

I said in the field of psychology/psychiatry. I don't know - nor am I inclined to care - about its medicinal use. This discussion is OT though. I was responding to clu's post in jest, so I'll leave it at that. Let's focus on Christina.

Many of us here get a bit off topic every now and then, not a problem, unless it carries off too far.

Some women have a high metabolism and are naturally very thin.. I'm 4'11 and 98lbs. I'm also Italian and can usually out eat my hubby.. Christina doesn't come across as a drug user. As always my opinion only [emoji5]

yep, I agree

I'm surprised at how many of you long-time sleuthers have immediately ruled out the boyfriend's involvement based on the statement by LE. How many times have we seen/heard this before only to find out the very person LE named as cooperative and not believed to be involved was, in fact, the perpetrator in the end? Especially with some of the troublesome facts, number one being he NEVER reported her missing. Not AFTER 3 or 4 days. NEVER. I'm not ready to give him a pass just yet.
Not ruling him out. Just don't understand why he would abduct her out of a parking garage.

Just start to look at this case. Is there a timeline or fact sheet out there yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow