GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she would want to find out where he was and head home. but that's JMO.

Maybe the 15 calls were in desperation. Maybe she was trying to get away from the guy she was with.

But I have to say the guy in the video seemed ok. He didn't have his arm around her just seemed to walk along with her.
they both seemed fine.

On Monday a crew from Equi-Search will be looking along Highway 121 in Lewisville.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26470168/search-continues-for-christina-morris

<snipped by me>

On Sunday volunteers searched near a marina at Lewisville Lake.

"Christina was here earlier this week. This is a place she's come before. We're hoping that maybe somebody from here knows her or would just remember something," said Anna Morris, her stepmother.

After finding nothing, the volunteers moved the search to an area near Allen High School without explaining why.

Lots of tips, but no clues uncovered. Weird! The videos of last seen always give me the cold chills....
:cold:

But I have to say the guy in the video seemed ok. He didn't have his arm around her just seemed to walk along with her.
they both seemed fine.[/Q

This is true. However we don't' know what happened when they went into the garage.

they both seemed fine.[/Q

This is true. However we don't' know what happened when they went into the garage.

Well I would think He was the first person LE pounced on.
I wonder if anyone took polygraphs?

"Plano police issued a missing persons report on September 4, and the investigation into Christina's disappearance is ongoing. Police spokesperson David Tilley says Foster has been extensively interviewed and is not believed to be involved in Christina's disappearance at all. "Being the boyfriend, he was one that we looked at pretty heavily," Tilley says. "Anything we have asked of him, he has been very cooperative."

Tilley reports that Foster has been at search events helping to hand out fliers. "We don't have any suspects, but at the same time, we haven't ruled anyone out," Tilley says."

Good to know the BF is now helping....

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/c...woman-christina-morris-shops-at-legacy-plano/

Maybe the 15 calls were in desperation. Maybe she was trying to get away from the guy she was with.

That was my thought and why I asked what time did they occur. Never got an answer so I guess we don't know that. Sure would help if we did. jmo

"Plano police issued a missing persons report on September 4, and the investigation into Christina's disappearance is ongoing. Police spokesperson David Tilley says Foster has been extensively interviewed and is not believed to be involved in Christina's disappearance at all. "Being the boyfriend, he was one that we looked at pretty heavily," Tilley says. "Anything we have asked of him, he has been very cooperative."

Tilley reports that Foster has been at search events helping to hand out fliers. "We don't have any suspects, but at the same time, we haven't ruled anyone out," Tilley says."

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/c...woman-christina-morris-shops-at-legacy-plano/

I don't think the boyfriend had anything to do with it. He could have done anything to her anytime he wanted. They lived together.

Welcome to Websleuths mehal! :greetings::wagon: Thanks for the link! ~Boots

That was my thought and why I asked what time did they occur. Never got an answer so I guess we don't know that. Sure would help if we did. jmo

From what I read one happened before she went into the garage. I don't know about the other calls.

Howdy mck16! I don't think LE has released any of that info yet! Just made it to Christina's thread today and trying to play catch up! The things that are being said by the family lead me to believe they have some idea of what may have happened....

I don't think the family knows anything...not getting that feeling at all, jmo.

Howdy mck16! I don't think LE has released any of that info yet! Just made it to Christina's thread today and trying to play catch up! The things that are being said by the family lead me to believe they have some idea of what may have happened....

Good to see ya! Boy N. Texas is taking a beating lately. Some pretty gruesome events.

I don't think the family knows anything...not getting that feeling at all, jmo.

I admit they don't know what happened, but why would the stepmother say Christina had been at the marina earlier in the week? Why do they think that is somewhere Christina would go? Has she had relationship problems in the past and gone to the marina.... perhaps to sort her thoughts. Puzzling

Command center for Texas Equusearch has been set up at the Legacy Church beginning 9AM tomorrow morning. Address is 4501 Legacy Dr. Plano TX for any locals wishing to stop by and help.

Would the police be able to get the information has to when the cell phone went off?

I admit they don't know what happened, but why would the stepmother say Christina had been at the marina earlier in the week? Why do they think that is somewhere Christina would go? Has she had relationship problems in the past and gone to the marina.... perhaps to sort her thoughts. Puzzling

I thought HER BF went to the marina with her. I could be wrong but that's what I recollect. this is why I thought maybe he was still in the area and didn't return to Ft worth, Im so confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214