GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can ANYone provide a link where LE states that he changed his story??? I keep asking but no one has responded. I'm not sure in which statement from LE you guys are getting this? PPD would be the only ones who would know what he stated to them when questioned, but everything I read says they questioned him, he was cooperative, and he's not a POI. If he changed his story to LE in any significant way, that would raise red flags to LE, in my opinion. I'd like to read this info for myself, so please provide a link.

Cookie, it is very simple. The family stated on the NEWS that his story changed.... In America, you cannot make such an accusation and not get sued if it is a lie, therefore I think it is safe to say since ea has no problems seeking council, this is pretty well fact

Since the robbery that occurred back in March listed A&M student ID as being one of the items stolen, ing with her ss card and some gift cards. I would have to say she was a student at A&M.

Does A&M have a different meaning in the DFW area or are we talking the texas A&M we are all thinking about? if so I don't think that was her ID. The only college her online resume notes are Collins County Community College and University of Texas at Dallas and iirc the timeline was pretty tight so I don't think she went anywhere else.

I think she finished in 2013 with a degree.

Does A&M have a different meaning in the DFW area or are we talking the texas A&M we are all thinking about? if so I don't think that was her ID. The only college her online resume notes are Collins County Community College and University of Texas at Dallas and iirc the timeline was pretty tight so I don't think she went anywhere else.

I think she finished in 2013 with a degree.

There is also a Texas A & M Commerce. In Commerce, Tx

There is absolutely nothing that PPD has that indicates the young man in her disappearance..nor anything that eludes to falsehoods.
This is coming from MSM.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

A surveillance video released Friday morning from the parking garage where Morris was last seen showed her walking with a close male friend to their respective cars on the first floor. Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, emphasized that his department does not believe the man in the video is responsible for her disappearance.

"The young man that is in that video with her has been questioned repeatedly and has been very cooperative and we have nothing that indicates he is a suspect or even a person of interest in this case," Tilley said.

There is absolutely nothing that PPD has that indicates the young man in her disappearance..nor anything that eludes to falsehoods.
This is coming from MSM.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

A surveillance video released Friday morning from the parking garage where Morris was last seen showed her walking with a close male friend to their respective cars on the first floor. Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, emphasized that his department does not believe the man in the video is responsible for her disappearance.

"The young man that is in that video with her has been questioned repeatedly and has been very cooperative and we have nothing that indicates he is a suspect or even a person of interest in this case," Tilley said.

They also said the bf cooperated and wasnt a suspect yet everyone discussed and blamed him. So, I think its fair that some of us side with the family and trust that they know more than any of us. You can keep repeating yourself over and over, we totally get it. but we disagree. and so does her family!

They also said the bf cooperated and wasnt a suspect yet everyone discussed and blamed him. So, I think its fair that some of us side with the family and trust that they know more than any of us. You can keep repeating yourself over and over, we totally get it. but we disagree. and so does her family!

Very well said

Have you ever followed any other cases?? The police lie. They say a lot of things to trick the public, and to especially fool the suspect into believing they got away with something, that way they can trip them up...

Have you ever followed any other cases?? The police lie. They say a lot of things to trick the public, and to especially fool the suspect into believing they got away with something, that way they can trip them up...

Then maybe if that's what LE's plan is, people should go with it.

I bet if the police thought this picketing was a problem and was interfering with their investigation, they would inform the family of that. And I bet the family would comply if the police told them it was hindering the investigation! I have a feeling the cops are all for the family doing what they are doing...

ALSO, if LE didnt think EA was deserving of this picketing, they would probably make some kind of new statement to say he is still cooperating, and try to smooth things over to protect him... but for some reason they dont feel the need to stick up for him.

I highly doubt the police are going to provide an opinion either way. All they are going to say is we can't do anything as long as they are peaceful and stay on the sidewalk. Perhaps those picketing ran into people that were supportive but I can assure you that, while others in the neighborhood understand why the family is doing what they are doing, they sure as heck don't appreciate the disruption and the encroachment on their neighborhood. This is all I'm going to say on the matter as I am repeating what someone else has told me...those participating know now that not everyone welcomes their presence. I would simply ask that you all do everything possible to make sure nothing escalates and that your desire for answers does not cloud your judgment of civility and reasonable behavior for a neighborhood location.

I bet if the police thought this picketing was a problem and was interfering with their investigation, they would inform the family of that. And I bet the family would comply if the police told them it was hindering the investigation! I have a feeling the cops are all for the family doing what they are doing...

ALSO, if LE didnt think EA was deserving of this picketing, they would probably make some kind of new statement to say he is still cooperating, and try to smooth things over to protect him... but for some reason they dont feel the need to stick up for him.

I respectfully disagree...LE is not going to stick up for anyone. Their job is to remain neutral and look for facts.

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

Respectfully, LE is only LE. PPD is only able to enforce laws. Their investigation thus far hasn't produced any evidence of broken laws. They are irrelevant in this investigation until they (or another agency or citizens) find something. The last person to have seen CM won't talk unless he has to and apparently he has changed his story at least once. Friends and family would like to have a conversation with the walker because they would like to take a stab at figuring out what happened. They care less about prosecuting someone and more about getting answers. I can't blame them, he's suspicious both in his actions and the circumstances.

You can't make someone talk, but you can apply pressure in various ways to encourage communication. Again, what their doing IMO is what MOST families and friends should do. EVERYTHING doesn't need to be driven by LE, LE impact is VERY limited here. Again, no crime in their eyes yet.

My brother is LE and has indicated that they do 'lie' or bend the truth. Their main goal is catch suspect/have solid case so I don't they waste too much time making sure the MSM has it all right. He has even told me that they have told media and the suspects that they are not suspects, when in fact they are. They want to suspects to keep talking, let their guard down etc. This may be happening in this case (it probably is) but we (I) just don't know who they think is the suspect.......

I highly doubt the police are going to provide an opinion either way. All they are going to say is we can't do anything as long as they are peaceful and stay on the sidewalk. Perhaps those picketing ran into people that were supportive but I can assure you that, while others in the neighborhood understand why the family is doing what they are doing, they sure as heck don't appreciate the disruption and the encroachment on their neighborhood. This is all I'm going to say on the matter as I am repeating what someone else has told me...those participating know now that not everyone welcomes their presence. I would simply ask that you all do everything possible to make sure nothing escalates and that your desire for answers does not cloud your judgment of civility and reasonable behavior for a neighborhood location.

Multiple first hand accounts have reported no angry neighbors. Yet there still seems to be second hand accounts saying neighbors were upset... Do you know who has said neighbors were angry?

They have also brought water to the family/picketers. I take that as a sign of solidarity.

I would like to know what you guys think happened to Christina. I see a lot of you are leaning towards Ea... But, I'm sure everyone has their own idea as to who, what, when, & why???

I think CM contacted someone to pick her up when she couldn't get a response from HF. I think she told EA who was going to pick her up and/or he saw her walk out of the parking garage on the street side and go with that person.

I think that person may have provided her with drugs, and she overdosed. Panic ensued and a cover up happened. Person with her didn't want to get in trouble for possessing the drugs or giving them to her, and there was concern about that person's supplier being named.

If Person A covers for Person B and Person B covers for Person A, and all the quiet friends stay quiet...no one has to go to jail, and their thinking is "nothing can bring her back anyway, why ruin all our lives to tell the truth?"

I think CM contacted someone to pick her up when she couldn't get a response from HF. I think she told EA who was going to pick her up and/or he saw her walk out of the parking garage on the street side and go with that person.

I think that person may have provided her with drugs, and she overdosed. Panic ensued and a cover up happened. Person with her didn't want to get in trouble for possessing the drugs or giving them to her, and there was concern about that person's supplier being named.

If Person A covers for Person B and Person B covers for Person A, and all the quiet friends stay quiet...no one has to go to jail, and their thinking is "nothing can bring her back anyway, why ruin all our lives to tell the truth?"
Ya know, that is probably my #1 theory as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member