GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple first hand accounts have reported no angry neighbors. Yet there still seems to be second hand accounts saying neighbors were upset... Do you know who has said neighbors were angry?

Yes, but I'm not going to post their names on a web page without their consent. You can believe me or not believe me...your perogative. This doesn't impact me directly but I'm one of those people that if this were happening in my neighborhood, I wouldn't be happy about it. Again, as long as you are not breaking any laws, there isn't anything the neighbors can do. I'm just asking as a neutral third party to use some sense and don't overstay your welcome. EA isn't going to stroll out there and chat with you. At some point you will hit a point of diminishing returns.

Best of luck.

Finally caught up... You guys are good so bravo for all your hard work.

Here is my THEORY of what happened:

I seriously think she left with someone on her own free will. I think she had this plan for awhile. I kind of get her, being a 26 year old female and we are kind of similar. I think she knew her boyfriend was a minimum wager (He's a skateboarder/modelISH, she went to college) Please correct me if I'm wrong, I just don't see him as being a real "hard worker" as opposed to her who it looks like she works her butt off. I see her being caught in a position of not wanting to move home (No matter how amazing your parents are no one wants to move back in to their parents home in their 20s) and not having enough funds to leave HF.
I know you are all going to come down on the how could she leave her dog?? Maybe she didn't like the dog, do we know if she bought the dog with HF, or if it was her dog? I dislike animals a lot, my boyfriend loves them, if he insisted on getting one we would, but if we broke up that is HIS dog not mine. Maybe that is how she felt.
She had the opportunity to meet men (probably wealthy) at her job, I use to work in an upscale club doing bottle service, there were a couple times I seriously considered giving it all up and marrying the rich old dude who asked. I later decided staying in college and graduating was more fulfilling but shucks if I don't think about it every once and a while.
I probably think this because I so want this beautiful fun loving girl to be okay.

Also I noticed a few people talking about they wouldn't stay at someone's house overnight if they had to work the next day, do we know for a fact what time she worked. She works as a photographer at a dating service, I think it's silly to think she would be going in before 11am. It's not like people wake up at 6:30am on a Saturday to get their picture taken for their dating profile. I always assumed she worked late, but it seems to be a consensus that she was going to have to be their early?

I am not sure why people keep bringing up the dog. Even when they say "why won't the suspect bring her home to her dog" or whatever. If CM had decided to leave voluntarily at first and then something happened, she knew someone was looking after her dog while she was at the get together so I'm sure it was fine if she left for a longer period. Also, if someone has done something to her, they don't care about her dog. Sorry.

Aside from being her pet, I don't think the dog has a lot of importance in where she is/what happened to her.

The only problem is if she texted somebody else, phone records and tower pings would reflect that. I don't have the link but the last text confirmed was to bf

Wish there was a big board on this site one page with all the for sure facts... That's a lot of pages to go through

I would be willing to go through Thread 1 and Thread 2 and make a summary including links to sources. Any others willing to take on a thread or 2 and do the same? Then we could compile the summaries.

I would be willing to go through Thread 1 and Thread 2 and make a summary including links to sources. Any others willing to take on a thread or 2 and do the same? Then we could compile the summaries.

I'll check out 2. :drumroll:

I think CM contacted someone to pick her up when she couldn't get a response from HF. I think she told EA who was going to pick her up and/or he saw her walk out of the parking garage on the street side and go with that person.

I think that person may have provided her with drugs, and she overdosed. Panic ensued and a cover up happened. Person with her didn't want to get in trouble for possessing the drugs or giving them to her, and there was concern about that person's supplier being named.

If Person A covers for Person B and Person B covers for Person A, and all the quiet friends stay quiet...no one has to go to jail, and their thinking is "nothing can bring her back anyway, why ruin all our lives to tell the truth?"

That certainly makes sense as a plausible theory but could those people manage to conceal a body so well for such a long time on the spur of the moment and keep up a normal charade for nearly two months ? JMO

That certainly makes sense as a plausible theory but could those people manage to conceal a body so well for such a long time on the spur of the moment and keep up a normal charade for nearly two months ? JMO

I would think not BUT someone managed to do something and keep it hidden for nearly two months ... and i don't get the feeling any of the cast of characters here are exactly Bond villains or supergenius criminals.

FWIW I don't believe it is up to us to decide or decipher what LE wants us to do or say. Fact is, no suspect or POI was named. LE has been very clear about this. I am moving on. Back to Christina!

Since the robbery that occurred back in March listed A&M student ID as being one of the items stolen, ing with her ss card and some gift cards. I would have to say she was a student at A&M.

I checked the Association of Former Students for Texas A&M College Station and she is not listed. I thought I remembered a Dallas area school. UTD or UTA?

There is absolutely nothing that PPD has that indicates the young man in her disappearance..nor anything that eludes to falsehoods.
This is coming from MSM.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

A surveillance video released Friday morning from the parking garage where Morris was last seen showed her walking with a close male friend to their respective cars on the first floor. Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, emphasized that his department does not believe the man in the video is responsible for her disappearance.

"The young man that is in that video with her has been questioned repeatedly and has been very cooperative and we have nothing that indicates he is a suspect or even a person of interest in this case," Tilley said.

I just want to point out that this article is from: Posted: Thursday, September 4, 2014 4:20 pm | Updated: 12:48 pm, Thu Sep 11, 2014.

Things change over time. Members may rely on newer and more updated information.

Salem

I checked the Association of Former Students for Texas A&M College Station and she is not listed. I thought I remembered a Dallas area school. UTD or UTA?

She went to UTD and collin community college.

The only problem is if she texted somebody else, phone records and tower pings would reflect that. I don't have the link but the last text confirmed was to bf

If there is one phone with multiple appearances (rather than two separate phones) I still think alternate communication channels should be explored (kik app, etc. is popular for group conversations, for example.) Traditional records would reveal call and text activity, but the apps rely on data usage and/or wifi.

Of course they are not coming out ..the Atty has already told them not to speak about it.
At some point when it becomes Non peaceful then it is no longer an assembly of a protected right.
It might be time for the neighbors to look at things such as city ordinances, calling their county sheriff, and city council,state reps as well.

This is all how I see things and my opinion

Where is MSM does it state their attorney already told them not to speak about it?

Yes, but I'm not going to post their names on a web page without their consent. You can believe me or not believe me...your perogative. This doesn't impact me directly but I'm one of those people that if this were happening in my neighborhood, I wouldn't be happy about it. Again, as long as you are not breaking any laws, there isn't anything the neighbors can do. I'm just asking as a neutral third party to use some sense and don't overstay your welcome. EA isn't going to stroll out there and chat with you. At some point you will hit a point of diminishing returns.

Best of luck.

IMO, I find it entertaining that these so called reports have come out on here, yet it is all second hand. I have counted at least 4 first hand accounts that have stated the exact opposite on here that there haven't been any complaints (myself included). I would really appreciate who ever said it come forward and stand by their story and talk rather than hide behind others... gee that sounds like somebody else we have been discussing lately.

I just want to point out that this article is from: Posted: Thursday, September 4, 2014 4:20 pm | Updated: 12:48 pm, Thu Sep 11, 2014.

Things change over time. Members may rely on newer and more updated information.

Salem

Piggybacking off of this, as frustrating as it can be when news reports are revised and edited, I think the overall damage/impact would be worse if inaccurate or incomplete information were left as-is in MSM. Lose-lose :(

Maybe CM also text other people that night & one of those people are the key to the disappearance. Maybe by witnesses, the friends knew of one of more of the people she text. Maybe she received a text while her and EA were walking, which gave him the information of where & who she was going to be with next. Maybe the texts had something to do with things these friends don't want to be tied to. These friends had a lot of common friends & I strongly feel EA knows either who she left with or where she was going & who she was going to be with. At 23, I can imagine if I was not directly involved in a possible crime, but knew the person involved, it would be a sticky situation. This is all my own opinion, just trying to add my theory of what if.

I posted this a few pages back. I have a strong feeling this could be close to the way things played out that night. Obviously this is just my opinion.

Does anyone know if there is cctv footage of Whataburger by chance? Just wondering if there is any chance that they were being followed. Plano has about a zillion traffic cameras that might catch this. Also, do we know if Walker TX Stranger was there from the beginning or if he met up with later in the festivities?

Last question, how is it that only SN reported her being upset that night? Her other friends have spoken with the media as well, did any of them mention her being upset/down/blue?

Does anyone know if there is cctv footage of Whataburger by chance? Just wondering if there is any chance that they were being followed. Plano has about a zillion traffic cameras that might catch this. Also, do we know if Walker TX Stranger was there from the beginning or if he met up with later in the festivities?

Last question, how is it that only SN reported her being upset that night? Her other friends have spoken with the media as well, did any of them mention her being upset/down/blue?

Great questions, tatum.

I would think not BUT someone managed to do something and keep it hidden for nearly two months ... and i don't get the feeling any of the cast of characters here are exactly Bond villains or supergenius criminals.

I am always amazed at the lengths my sons will go to in order to avoid simply bringing their dirty clothes downstairs for me to wash and they are teenagers. I believe that two young adults, brain donors or not, can go to just about any lengths of cover-up to avoid manslaughter or murder charges.

JMO, MOO, and Bah humbug just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member