GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I can understand this theory a little better than some others...... but answer this for me if you would please? Then why wouldn't he tell LE so they could protect him from whomever he would be in fear of? Not being snarky at all being very serious. That would be the logical thing to do right?

Great minds and all that! :blushing:

JMO....I think the answer lies in what can be done to protect EA and his family...Whatever he knows will only come out if he and his family are protected...even then there is no guarantee...so what can be done to help this person along to say what else he may be withholding....clearly he's so afraid, the family has an attorney for him.

Ok I can understand this theory a little better than some others...... but answer this for me if you would please? Then why wouldn't he tell LE so they could protect him from whomever he would be in fear of? Not being snarky at all being very serious. That would be the logical thing to do right?

JMO....I think the answer lies in what can be done to protect EA and his family...Whatever he knows will only come out if he and his family are protected...even then there is no guarantee...so what can be done to help this person along to say what else he may be withholding....clearly he's so afraid, the family has an attorney for him.

Exactly what Helen Ready said! Thank you!
Where I live, many many crimes go unsolved because people are terrified of repercussion.
They fear for the lives of their families and themselves. Sometimes LE cannot protect. It's true.

Get out of my head! LOL :loveyou:

My thoughts on EA:

Could he be so dumb to be the last person to see her and have volunteered to walk her to her car per the "friends" yet still not be named a POI or have a warrant served to search vehicle? Again I'm not saying he's not on my radar but how has he evaded a search warrant at least if anything points to him that PPD has?

Agreed. Also if he is friends with Christina's friends & wasn't involved or covering something up, you would think he would want to help bring Christina home by telling what he knows. JMO, but if he cared enough to walk her out for her safety and then she went missing & he knew something that could help bring her home you would think he would be more than happy to give out the information.

Was there only a few cars in the garage total or only a few cars that left during that time frame? If only a few cars tottal, I can't picture it being a place for a random ambush.

Agreed. Also if he is friends with Christina's friends & wasn't involved or covering something up, you would think he would want to help bring Christina home by telling what he knows. JMO, but if he cared enough to walk her out for her safety and then she went missing & he knew something that could help bring her home you would think he would be more than happy to give out the information.

But we don't know what he's told LE. LE may not want to tip their hat and clear anyone, especially of someone close to Christina is involved. His parents could have hired an attorney and shut him down from talking to anyone.

Was there only a few cars in the garage total or only a few cars that left during that time frame? If only a few cars tottal, I can't picture it being a place for a random ambush.

The theory I feel strongest against is that she left on her own. The one right behind that is that it was a random act. MOO.

But we don't know what he's told LE. LE may not want to tip their hat and clear anyone, especially of someone close to Christina is involved. His parents could have hired an attorney and shut him down from talking to anyone.

Can we discuss his FB posts before his page went private? I'm guessing no...

My thoughts on EA:

Could he be so dumb to be the last person to see her and have volunteered to walk her to her car per the "friends" yet still not be named a POI or have a warrant served to search vehicle? Again I'm not saying he's not on my radar but how has he evaded a search warrant at least if anything points to him that PPD has?
A search warrant is an order signed by a judge that authorizes police officers to search for specific objects or materials at a definite location at a specified time. I love your question, but no judge is going to sign a search warrant in this case for ANYTHING. Not issued because LE is curious about something.

MOO...I think his actions might be somewhat narcissistic in nature. We have to think of a way to get him to confess to everything by appealing to his needs directly....if he's a narcissist, he doesn't care about helping Christina...that why we are here to help uncover ways to bring her home...remember narcissists lack total empathy.

My thoughts on EA:

Do we know for sure no search warrants were issued in this case? Or that he did not let them search his car, etc early on?

A search warrant is an order signed by a judge that authorizes police officers to search for specific objects or materials at a definite location at a specified time. I love your question, but no judge is going to sign a search warrant in this case for ANYTHING. Not issued because LE is curious about something.

If something was seen on video tthat we are not privvy to but LE is, they could request a SW. There've been many cases where the lastt known locattion was cause for a Sw.

Do we know for sure no search warrants were issued in this case? Or that he did not let them search his car, etc early on?

I don't think we know anyhing for sure except Christina is missing. But, I believe if a SW was ordered in this case on anyone, we'd know about it since they are public record.

MOO...I think his actions might be somewhat narcissistic in nature. We have to think of a way to get him to confess to everything by appealing to his needs directly....if he's a narcissist, he doesn't care about helping Christina...that why we are here to help uncover ways to bring her home...remember narcissists lack total empathy.

Very very true! Great thought, I hadn't looked at that angle!

If something was seen on video tthat we are not privvy to but LE is, they could request a SW. There've been many cases where the lastt known locattion was cause for a Sw.
Not in a case where there isn't evidence of a crime. Wouldn't it be a huge violation of rights if search warrants could be issued because someone went off the grid.

I would have to think if she never got in his vehicle that he might have offered it up to begin with... JMO~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImaKing412