GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to know where these guys were for 4 days!
not just that morning she went missing

We are a victim friendly web site. Christina, her family and friends are all considered victims until or unless law enforcement says differently. Do Not tell others how to post, if you see a post that is against our terms then alert and don't respond to the post you are alerting to. Do not attack or personalize a post. You can disagree with another members opinion, do it with respect. These rules are all pretty simple. Now I don't understand what the difficulty is here. Treat others the way you expect to be treated.

The Huffington site has had things wrong in most of the cases I have followed. I don't consider it to be any different than Nancy Grace, but that's just me.Jmo

So what do we have... witness is last one seen with Christina in parking lot. 3 cars leave, yet ea is only witness not cleared out of those 3. He has since gotten an attorney. He has yet to help the family in any form or fashion. Maybe more involved but I think survey says he knows something

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

According to this article, CM "enjoyed the night out with her friends and planned to stay the night." Did the mom talk to CM that night or did she get the information from the friends?

I'm still stuck on the fact that NO ONE missed her for 4 days. 4 days. Did no one try to call her? If they did, didn't they get the automatic voicemail (indicating phone is off). IDK, it's just all so strange.

JMO ~ You know I was wondering that same thing... it is a bit strange ..because I know JM lives out of state. Not really sure how these facts would be known .unless like you said ..it is only information supplied by friends ..which at this point I would question it.

So what do we have... witness is last one seen with Christina in parking lot. 3 cars leave, yet ea is only witness not cleared out of those 3. He has since gotten an attorney. He has yet to help the family in any form or fashion. Maybe more involved but I think survey says he knows something

But are they cleared? I don't know. If EA is a POI for PPD, why haven't they served a search warrant? I'm not saying he's not on my radar at all. I just don't think things have played out by PPD to indicatte they like him for the dissappearance. MOO

IF my worst fear was being abducted, I wouldn't walk alone with someone I was uncomfortable wih, especially if I had my wits about me (IE: not being intoxicated.) If my friends knew exactly who I was leaving with (which according to the Huffpost article AE voluneered to walk her to her car) I don't think I would be concerned. IF EA is guilty, he left a big trail which would then make me wonder how she hasn't been found yet. MOO

1. Go to the top where you see the bright yellow box and right under that you will see the pages to the thread and right below that there is a title that says Thread tools. Click on that to subscribe to the current thread and you will receive notification in your settings of new posts and what threads you are subscribed to.

2. If I Recall Correctly (IIRC)

3. Search warrants are a matter of public record. Texas has the sunshine law like Florida. The press would have notified if a warrant was issued in this case, IMO.

Good info! Thanks Boots!

Did CM's current boyfriend know where she was going to be that night?

JMO What was initially said way back in thread 1& 2 was he said She went Shopping, then changed to hanging out with friends ...
But if you notice in the JVM interview ..it was asked about passwords .. he had her passwords to everything ..I think both had Iphones ..
which makes this more wide open to speculate ..he very well could track her every move on the phone..which is now of course vanished as well.

I have been following this thread since #1. I live in Texas and came across this particular case because of Colton Turner from Cedar Park,Tx. Want to say you guys are great and have been a "guest" aka lurker since Jodi Arias case(ugh).

The things that have really stood out to me for CM case is that early on in the first days of her missing is that CM's mom reports that BF and her had a normal boyfriend girlfriend fight and he figured that she needed time to cool off(paraphrasing).

Then days later CM's mom releases info that last texts are :can't find house keys. Can u leave door unlocked(paraphrasing again)?

Soooo- 4 days BF did not:
Turn on his phone and see text messages?
Did he leave door unlocked?
Did he not look around (whether door was unlocked or locked)and see if CM had taken/disturbed some of her belongings, or fed dog( since I am assuming the dog was still there? Did the dog have a dog door so he could go outside and potty, or was there potty mess all over inside of their house?

As has been reported before He the BF was not the one that reported CM missing- someone asked him Where she was IIRC.

As stated above I am from Texas and there is a certain code of respect for women; doors opened for them, help with heavy lifting, walking a woman to her car and making sure she is safe- walker EA is red flag also.

The purse sales also made me go hmmmmm- but I can't quite put my finger on why.
Sorry for the book. This is my opinion so far.

:welcome6:

Hi, Latestforever. Great post.

All very good questions.
Regarding the Texas gentlemen walking a lady to her car...what if someone else met them in the garage? What if someone was waiting for her and EA knew she wasn't alone? Possible, IMO.

All very good questions.
Regarding the Texas gentlemen walking a lady to her car...what if someone else met theim in the garage? What if someone was waiting for her and EA knew she wasn't alone? Possible, IMO.

Thankya,
Very possible- did EA see who or was told who would be waiting for her? If so surely he would have told LE.
You are awesome by the way- read all of your posts, always good food for thought.

All very good questions.
Regarding the Texas gentlemen walking a lady to her car...what if someone else met them in the garage? What if someone was waiting for her and EA knew she wasn't alone? Possible, IMO.

That's been my running theory. She met someone in that garage or walked right out to the street and met someone there and walker knows exactly who it is. IMO. I go back and forth on him...walker and his level of involvement. MOO

JMO....I think the reason EA is withholding info. is because he fears telling the whole truth will either get him in trouble with others...he fears for his life or his family's life if he tells what happened to her.

Thankya,
Very possible- did EA see who or was told who would be waiting for her? If so surely he would have told LE.
You are awesome by the way- read all of your posts, always good food for thought.

We don't know what EA told LE. But also, EA could be withholding info because he is afraid. It is possible that whatever information he holds could incriminate him or worse...place his life in danger. IMO

And...Thank you for your kind words. You're sweet. :facepalm:

JMO....I think the reason EA is withholding info. is because he fears telling the whole truth will either get him in trouble with others...he fears for his life or his family's life if he tells what happened to her.

Great minds and all that! :blushing:

That is a very plausible speculation as well.
There is some level of information that went on from 9p 8-29-14 4am 8-30-14.... Something occurred..texted,messaged,called,app'd from
some one in that group of 5 or so

We don't know what EA told LE. But also, EA could be withholding info because he is afraid. It is possible that whatever information he holds could incriminate him or worse...place his life in danger. IMO

And...Thank you for your kind words. You're sweet. :facepalm:

I wish I knew more about EA- he sooo irritates me about this whole thing: what u say makes sense. Sometimes I feel like EA is the "monkeywrench in the works" or is the "monkeywrench" himself. IYKWIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState