GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were club hopping... :dunno: Maybe she went to Henry's first and hopped all the way to Dallas and then hopped back to Henry's again. Young people have so much energy.

My guess would be a misquote. She could have meant bar hopping. My mother still asks who I'm "going with" (ie dating). ;)

Could the additional surveillance video that isn't being released show Christina in somebody's car perhaps?

IMO Not alerting family or LE that a partner and roommate has been MIA for four days is a red flag.

You're right, but I am assuming the family has heard his explanation of his whereabouts that night and feel that he doesn't have any further info. As I have said before, if there were others the family felt were withholding information, they would be bringing attention to them as well. EA is the only one they've put a spotlight on which leads me to believe he's the only one not providing info.

You know what would be weird is if the reason Christina and the BF got into a fight that night was because they ran into each other at a club. a-w-k-w-a-r-d ?

You're right, but I am assuming the family has heard his explanation of his whereabouts that night and feel that he doesn't have any further info. As I have said before, if there were others the family felt were withholding information, they would be bringing attention to them as well. EA is the only one they've put a spotlight on which leads me to believe he's the only one not providing info.

True. But LE has stated time and again that no one has been cleared. EA has been advised by council. Maybe the others do not have the funds to retain council. IDK.
IMO until someone is cleared, their actions are questionable.

I think it would be safe to say they don't have Christina on tape leaving with whom the family is pressuring. LE would have released that in a heartbeat and he would have been brought in for questioning ASAP!

I think it would be safe to say they don't have Christina on tape leaving with whom the family is pressuring. LE would have released that in a heartbeat and he would have been brought in for questioning ASAP!

I agree, but that still doesn't rule out her leaving in his car. Maybe it shows them walking in the same direction or talking to someone in a different car?

It would have led to search warrants on his vehicle and his home, imo. Didn't happen.

I agree, but that still doesn't rule out her leaving in his car. Maybe it shows them walking in the same direction or talking to someone in a different car?

We do see them walking into the garage together at 3:57 or 3:58. But his story is she went to her car and he went to his car and left. He did not see Christina leave. Either PPD has video that disputes that statement or they don't. Apparently he is sticking to his story about they parted ways upon entering the garage.

We do see them walking into the garage together at 3:57 or 3:58. But his story is she went to her car and he went to his car and left. He did not see Christina leave. Either PPD has video that disputes that statement or they don't. Apparently he is sticking to his story about they parted ways upon entering the garage.

Thing is before LE said they saw him get in his car and drive away.
Now this.

I think we need video where we see LE's lips move and hear what they say.

So then what could the footage they've withheld be, if it can be used in a criminal investigation?

Me either Texas! No link that says no one is NOT cooperating currently.

But LE has also stated that NOONE is cleared that was with CM that night, Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState