GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has NOT indicated that they have a POI or suspect in mind. Just that no one has been cleared.
We come back to no crime. POI and suspect of what? If we rely on their statements, CM is just as likely to be camping as harmed. IMO, they don't believe that she is camping so you have to look at the nuances.

At least the name is MSM now I think. He was there because he was a friend of a friend. And she wasn't intoxicated. Text message dispute might mean that HF may have been responding to some.

That's not him. Name is wrong.

ETA: That's probably why he wasn't returning their calls. They were calling the wrong person.

Does anyone have the link that LE/INVESTIGATORS state that a WITNESS is NOT Cooperating? :guitar::guitar::waiting::waiting::waiting:
AFAIK... This is a PPD Investigation.

Tex - sorry I have not seen a link that states that from LE and/or investigators. I will see if I can find anything.

Does anyone have the link that LE/INVESTIGATORS state that a WITNESS is NOT Cooperating? :guitar::guitar::waiting::waiting::waiting:
AFAIK... This is a PPD Investigation.

Me either Texas! No link that says no one is NOT cooperating currently.

Maybe his name isn't spelled right because he hasn't been named a poi/suspect..... :laughing:

IMO there are two people based on MSM. The last person she sent a text to and the last person she was seen with. Those IMO are the places to focus even tho neither has been named a POI. With respect it seems one of the two is defended on this site while the other is not. It's a little baffling to me as why.

That may be the case now, I do agree, as I have a strong opinion at this point, but you also have to realize we are on thread 12 & in the beginning the tables were turned.

HuffPo Author misspelled JM's name too. Hopefully they'll be fixed soon.

Tilley said police have obtained additional surveillance videos from the area, but are not releasing them at this time.

"The video has been withheld, as far as from being released, in case this does turn into a criminal investigation," he said.

Wha?

Yes, I absolutely believe Mr. Archio's attorney will be more than happy to answer a few questions.

JMO, I don't consider any of the businesses in or around the Shop to be clubs. I consider them bars. When I think of clubs, I think of loud music and dancing. Not really the scene at SofL.

--In my "old lady" opinion. LOL

Yes, I absolutely believe Mr. Archio's attorney will be more than happy to answer a few questions.

I would really like to know who Mr Archio's Attorney is. Perhaps Huffpo should have called them for comments and Q& A time.

Definitely possible. They would have gone to Dallas I would think, for that. But I don't know why they would go to Henry's after leaving EDM. Hmmmm

They were club hopping... :dunno: Maybe she went to Henry's first and hopped all the way to Dallas and then hopped back to Henry's again. Young people have so much energy.

Hey everyone, before you jump to conclusions

No one can be sleuthed unless they have been named a Person of Interest or Suspect by LE.

If someones is mentioned in MSM you can only discuss what is mentioned in the content of the article.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member