GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the family interview the family states that the witness' statement on parking changed. So older news articles would probably be incorrect because they were basing their articles on what was thought to be factual when in fact it was found out he was not fourth coming and truthful about the parking arrangement

Yes you are right. I've been following since the beginning & IMO, the parking information has changed.

Here is a thought.
What if she did get in her car and decided to sleep for a while. That car was there for 4 days. What cars pulled in next to hers in the next 24 hr?

If she slept for a while & then something happened the only way I see her possessions not being in her vehicle is if she then left with someone she knew.

Yep, I'm not spending much of my energy defending either one at this point. Neither will i cast my suspcions solidly in a single direction. Both raise a couple of red flags for me.

I totally agree. In my opinion, there are so many strange circumstances in this case that it could go in MANY different directions and some involving people not even named on this forum.

JMOM are you able to tell us if the family still has contact with Christina's boyfriend? Not sure if that is info you can give out or not.

The thing is..... they saw him on the s video leaving .
Now to me no matter what he said. Whether he walked on sidewalk or on the street
Does not matter... they see him....

This guy seems fine walking with Christina maybe he's not paying attention
Where he was walking heck I wouldn't remember sometimes I dont remember
Where I eft my car.... but asking him questions when u have him on video makes no difference.
They See Him.

As far as never reporting her missing, yeah, it definitely bothers me. I could buy the waiting because of the holiday weekend/possible argument thing, but they lived together and she was supposed to report to work...and she indicated to him that she was on her way home but never arrived. Definitely weird.

I guess it's because I've lived with a jerk myself. He hated dealing with anything and would go off the radar himself. I would hope that if she didn't return by Tues night he'd have alerted someone. But we don't know that.

Def a jerk move and not saying he is innocent. Unfortunately I get the four days. Who was it that said basically the same thing last thread? Crystal maybe?

I think the girls probably ran into EA & SN at Henry's and invited them over to the apt after the club closed down. I think it was a random meeting and the rest is history.

Hi everyone - I am trying to get to everyone's questions but I am working, getting flyers printed, and many other things so I have only made it to page 2 today. I will try and help as quickly as I can. Sorry

Now to me no matter what he said. Whether he walked on sidewalk or on the street

Where I eft my car.... but asking him questions when u have him on video makes no difference.
They See Him.

BBM

Right. PPD has stated that they saw him leaving. They don't have evidence that HE harmed her.

My daughter went to her Plano High school reunion Saturday night and afterwards many kids met up at Henry's for after party. Seems to be a hot gathering place for old time high school buddies. Oh and she went to Whataburger too! My daughter lives in Seattle and had no idea of CM's movements. I did tell her enough about Shops at Legacy & CM disappearance, so she was extra vigilant.

I just got off of the phone with Jonni - she asked me to post and let everyone know that she speaks with Hunter on a regular basis, she has spoken with him 3 times today already. He is fully cooperating with the family. He has been involved with searches. Not only did he do the flyers up the major freeways to OK, he also did Plano, and Allen flyers as well. He is doing all the family has asked of him.

JMOM are you able to tell us if the family still has contact with Christina's boyfriend? Not sure if that is info you can give out or not.

I just got off of the phone with Jonni - she asked me to post and let everyone know that she speaks with Hunter on a regular basis, she has spoken with him 3 times today already. He is fully cooperating with the family. He has been involved with searches. Not only did he do the flyers up the major freeways to OK, he also did Plano, and Allen flyers as well. He is doing all the family has asked of him.

BOOM goes the dynamite... That's pretty important

He is fully cooperating with the family?
He is doing everything the family asks of him?

With all due respect isn't this a law enforcement t case?

Sorry that just didn't sound right to me.

he would tell them whatever they want to hear.

They See Him.
Yes, can we all agree that the walker did in fact leave at some point, he is no longer in the garage?
Can we all also agree that CM did in fact leave, she is no longer in the garage? There are reports that the only witness who was seen in the garage with her isn't helping or talking and changed parts of his initial explanation.

How she left, what condition she left in and when she left are unanswered.

I was asked a question. I answered it. Sorry if that is not a good enough answer but that is what she asked me to send so that is what I sent.

With all due respect back, I am pretty sure LE and the family are on the same page.

He is fully cooperating with the family?
He is doing everything the family asks of him?

With all due respect isn't this a law enforcement t case?

Sorry that just didn't sound right to me.

he would tell them whatever they want to hear.

so when convenient for you its not a big deal, but when facts come out that you don't like it is a le case? Facts are facts. I don't think a guy on earth can admit he has never ignored a girl for a few days... I really think that is being blown out of proportion

Respectfully, of course, I think this is HUGE.
And while I am not accusing him of anything...this cannot be ignored.
He NEVER reported her missing. She texted. Called. Said she lost her keys and to leave door open. And after FOUR DAYS her boss notified the family. Blown out of proportion? Not IMO.

I guess it's because I've lived with a jerk myself. He hated dealing with anything and would go off the radar himself. I would hope that if she didn't return by Tues night he'd have alerted someone. But we don't know that.

Def a jerk move and not saying he is innocent. Unfortunately I get the four days. Who was it that said basically the same thing last thread? Crystal maybe?

I get the four day scenario, too, unfortunately. When I was CM's age I lived with my boyfriend but we often went our own ways for periods of time, esp. after a fight, and never thought to check in/report on each other. I don't find it unusual, especially if there are drugs involved. I don't remember if drugs were an issue in their relationship, but if they were, the picture changes. A drug user's reality is not easily understood by those who don't use. It's why they use them....to alter their reality.

so when convenient for you its not a big deal, but when facts come out that you don't like it is a le case? Facts are facts. I don't think a guy on earth can admit he has never ignored a girl for a few days... I really think that is being blown out of proportion

I agree with your previous posts and I am leaning towards your line of thinking (have been for a long time), but I disagree that a few days is not 4 and that it is a big deal. Having a boss report her missing before a live-in BF has some red flags to it, and I think most would agree with that. Now put all the texts and calls into it as well and that flag is waving (not saying he had anything to do with it, but its weird). I believe that LE had their suspect in mind and hopefully we will find out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member