GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially after reading she was on her way home as the last text. He did not wait to read those for 4 days, imo. He knew that morning she never made it home as she planned...imo.

Red flag #1

I think we assume she was on her way home.

Or somebody got an attorney... Oh wait they did
Since when did having an attorney prevent LE from obtaining search warrants from a Judge if they had probable cause? Having a video of her leaving with said person in their vehicle and if that person then lied to LE about it...they have enough for search warrants, imo.

IMO there are two people based on MSM. The last person she sent a text to and the last person she was seen with. Those IMO are the places to focus even tho neither has been named a POI. With respect it seems one of the two is defended on this site while the other is not. It's a little baffling to me as why.

That is very apparent!

IMO there are two people based on MSM. The last person she sent a text to and the last person she was seen with. Those IMO are the places to focus even tho neither has been named a POI. With respect it seems one of the two is defended on this site while the other is not. It's a little baffling to me as why.

I agree with you. But maybe the reason for this is because most of us can't wrap our heads around not reporting your live in GF missing for 4 days, but we can relate to someone walking with someone to their car? I'm not making any speculations as to who did what, because I have no idea, but maybe the reason one is singled out more is because 4 days is a strangely LONG time. Side note- we do not know for sure that HF was not calling her friends during this time right? asking where she was?

LE has kept things so close to the vest that I can't be sure if EA is/was cooperating or is/was lying. I have no idea. I do think the family would not stand in front of their house if they didn't have some strong feelings or knowledge about something.

EILEEN730...Beautiful Post!!

I thought this is a PPD investigation??? Has anything changed ????

Nothing has changed and if this were my son I'd make sure I did everything in my power to protect
His rights. I'm sure this family feels terrible for what has happened to Christina but at the same time
they don't want the finger pointed at their son.
till LE says he did something to harm her I say he is entitled to his rights.

jmo

Thing is...it's not that the BF WAITED FOUR DAYS. He did not. He NEVER reported her missing.

I do not think family members should question witnesses. Jmo
If this guy was a close friend of the family that might be a different story. But he's not.
jmo

I wholeheartedly agree. There are too many emotions involved. It has to be terrible for them. I know what it's like for a loved one to go missing and never be found, so I understand their desperation, but questioning witnesses IMO should be left to LE.

There very well could be multiple parties involved from witnesses but it all has to start with somebody... and there is a person has been eluded to in media as not cooperating anymore by the link I posted.
JMO~
That link does not seem to work
Do you have one that has LE/Investigators stating that a Witness is NOT cooperating anymore??? I mean it is a LE investigation afaik.TIA

Since when did having an attorney prevent LE from obtaining search warrants from a Judge if they had probable cause? Having a video of her leaving with said person in their vehicle and if that person then lied to LE about it...they have enough for search warrants, imo.

If I remember correctly he was seen getting I to his car and leaving... Christina went the other way and they have no idea what happened to her.

If I remember correctly he was seen getting I to his car and leaving... Christina went the other way and they have no idea what happened to her.

Yes, that's what he did say in that video I linked just above. So if they say they see EA get into his car and leave, then are they saying
1) he got into his car and we saw his car leave moments later
2) he got into his car and we saw him leave many minutes later
3) he got into his car and we saw him leave the parking space, but not the actual garage, so we don't know how much time passed

Unfortunately, unless we were CM, EA, or someone else in the garage that night, we won't know the answer to that question unless/until LE releases more video or confirmation of times etc.

What if....
She fell asleep in her car and someone she knows came looking for her when she didn't show up.
She could have gotten into another car thee next day and left with so.eone she knows well. I don't think she went missing that night

I agree with you. But maybe the reason for this is because most of us can't wrap our heads around not reporting your live in GF missing for 4 days, but we can relate to someone walking with someone to their car? I'm not making any speculations as to who did what, because I have no idea, but maybe the reason one is singled out more is because 4 days is a strangely LONG time. Side note- we do not know for sure that HF was not calling her friends during this time right? asking where she was?

LE has kept things so close to the vest that I can't be sure if EA is/was cooperating or is/was lying. I have no idea. I do think the family would not stand in front of their house if they didn't have some strong feelings or knowledge about something.

I can wrap my head around it. I think a few others who are closer to her age and/or lifestyle have said they can too. It was a holiday weekend. My guess is she planned to spend it with her BF. They fight, she goes out with friends, blows up his phone then stops. He prob thought she got fed up and was relieved she stopped contacting him. Guys that age are like that. Being a holiday weekend maybe he thought she was spending it with friends in Plano or family in Allen. Either way he more than likely wasn't worried b/c of the holiday and again, didn't really want to deal with it then.

Her friends prob thought she made up with BF and that's why they didn't hear from her. Her family probably thought the same. Remember it was a holiday weekend. Why didn't she get reported missing until midnight? Probably because everyone was making sure she wasn't off with a friend, another family member, etc.

I'm not saying the BF didn't have anything to do with her disappearance. I honestly have no clue who did. But the 4 days off the radar doesn't bother me. IMO

I cant help but feel a severe diverting from the witness in this group. I thought this was a sleuth site????
We aren't allowed to "sleuth" anyone not named a POI or Suspect. There are none in this case.

We are able to discuss what has been stated in MSM about different people. We can have opinions on those people and particular circumstances mentioned there. ;)

Yes, that's what he did say in that video I linked just above. So if they say they see EA get into his car and leave, then are they saying
1) he got into his car and we saw his car leave moments later
2) he got into his car and we saw him leave many minutes later
3) he got into his car and we saw him leave the parking space, but not the actual garage, so we don't know how much time passed

Unfortunately, unless we were CM, EA, or someone else in the garage that night, we won't know the answer to that question unless/until LE releases more video or confirmation of times etc.
To me I think they saw him leave. Exit the garage.

Was the contents of her car inventoried?? I am just wondering if any of the items said to be on her were actually included in the list of inventory..or perhaps left back at the Scruggs Apartment.
Has LE made that statement yet ?? I have been looking and can not locate it.

Yep, I'm not spending much of my energy defending either one at this point. Neither will i cast my suspcions solidly in a single direction. Both raise a couple of red flags for me.

My point being this: You have JMom basically saying she can add more but is afraid of backlash. You have Carlton saying almost the same. Why? Because no one on here is asking for links to use wording in MSM that BF is or isn't cooperating and isn't a POI. No one is a POI. No one has been cleared. We all get that.

I think we should look at it all with clear eyes and not go on the defensive for anyone. MOO

As far as never reporting her missing, yeah, it definitely bothers me. I could buy the waiting because of the holiday weekend/possible argument thing, but they lived together and she was supposed to report to work...and she indicated to him that she was on her way home but never arrived. Definitely weird.

My point being this: You have JMom basically saying she can add more but is afraid of backlash. You have Carlton saying almost the same. Why? Because no one on here is asking for links to use wording in MSM that BF is or isn't cooperating and isn't a POI. No one is a POI. No one has been cleared. We all get that.

I think we should look at it all with clear eyes and not go on the defensive for anyone. MOO

Agreed, and would like to add that ALL of US want Christina home with her family where she belongs! Also, i do think there are many of us who are looking at this with clear eyes and as someone mentioned above: red flags are every where. Itd be nice if JMOM would come back and I would be very disappointed if she received any backlash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member