GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are saying that we know who owns the other two vehicles that left the garage that morning? I certainly hadn't heard that, so I don't know how you can state that for a fact the owners of the other two vehicles that left the garage did not seek council.

Again, it s not straight forward at all. Nor am I confused about my opinion and observations.

[modsnip]. The other two vehicles are either indentified by le or not.
1) If they are not identified then this would be the first time I have EVER seen le not reach out to the public to identify them.
2) If they are identified, there has been no other mention of them so more than likely imo they have been cleared and dismissed as witnesses

When somebody flips from cooperating to not cooperating and there is questions being raised about him lying about original statements then yeah that's normally a sign.

Link Please that LE/Investigators states that a witness is NOT Cooperating and Lying

Well the fbi keeps an ongoing file in case they are requested to help investigate a crime. If all the cameras are working and the only witnesses are the ones with her that night and no other vehicles/witnesses have been identified then I am confused with all the confusion. This seems pretty straight forward. Just needing that one small piece of the puzzle for it all to come together for why she disapeared
If all the cameras were working then they have proof positive Christina left with a known person so why aren't there search warrants issued for the vehicle and home of said person? To me, that is pretty straight forward.

All cases only require that "one missing piece of the puzzle" and after this amount of time, something has been overlooked and/or LE has run into a dead end with tunnel vision.

Christina's mom did say (on the FCM FB page)they were parked close enough to one another that EA could see her (if she did) get into her car. I'm sure JMOM can verify.

I'm not disputing the fact that they were parked near each other. That was reported from the beginning. I was saying that from what we had read he walked to the right and got into his car and left the garage and she walked to the left. I had given the example of this same type of thing happening to my friend and I. Her car was parked a row over from me, very close, but my car was facing west and so was hers, but one row over. Since we were in two different rows and my car was farther west once I got to my car I did not actually SEE her getting into her vehicle. That's why I think it's possible for this to happen and still be fairly close.

I'm not saying she did not get into the car with him, or that he didn't drive round and pick her up, but I'm just saying that if he wasn't watching her the whole time until she got into her car, it is possible not to have seen her get into her car.

I'm not disputing the fact that they were parked near each other. That was reported from the beginning. I was saying that from what we had read he walked to the right and got into his car and left the garage and she walked to the left. I had given the example of this same type of thing happening to my friend and I. Her car was parked a row over from me, very close, but my car was facing west and so was hers, but one row over. Since we were in two different rows and my car was farther west once I got to my car I did not actually SEE her getting into her vehicle. That's why I think it's possible for this to happen and still be fairly close.

I'm not saying she did not get into the car with him, or that he didn't drive round and pick her up, but I'm just saying that if he wasn't watching her the whole time until she got into her car, it is possible not to have seen her get into her car.

can you please share the link where they separated for the new people

OT for anyone following...Peyton Blodgett, little boy missing in FL..,has been found SAFE!

If all the cameras were working then they have proof positive Christina left with a known person so why aren't there search warrants issued for the vehicle and home of said person? To me, that is pretty straight forward.

All cases only require that "one missing piece of the puzzle" and after this amount of time, something has been overlooked and/or LE has run into a dead end with tunnel vision.

Or somebody got an attorney... Oh wait they did

I cant help but feel a severe diverting from the witness in this group. I thought this was a sleuth site????

I cant help but feel a severe diverting from the witness in this group. I thought this was a sleuth site????

I feel exactly the same. I feel that all the attention has been focused on one, when, in reality there are several witnesses. All said to be cooperative by LE.

I feel exactly the same. I feel that all the attention has been focused on one, when, in reality there are several witnesses. All said to be cooperative by LE.

There very well could be multiple parties involved from witnesses but it all has to start with somebody... and there is a person has been eluded to in media as not cooperating anymore by the link I posted.

Here is a thought.
What if she did get in her car and decided to sleep for a while. That car was there for 4 days. What cars pulled in next to hers in the next 24 hr?

IMO there are two people based on MSM. The last person she sent a text to and the last person she was seen with. Those IMO are the places to focus even tho neither has been named a POI. With respect it seems one of the two is defended on this site while the other is not. It's a little baffling to me as why.

As I said yesterday, seeking representation to protect your innocence is understandable but not helping the family when you were the last one seen with a person is above and beyond a red flag for a witness. Especially if you are the last one seen with a person and there is no way out of a location without being on camera. Just to make sure and clarify... No other vehicle has been asked to be identified nor any other persons?
I do not think family members should question witnesses. Jmo
If this guy was a close friend of the family that might be a different story. But he's not.
jmo

IMO Not alerting family or LE that a partner and roommate has been MIA for four days is a red flag.
Especially after reading she was on her way home as the last text. He did not wait to read those for 4 days, imo. He knew that morning she never made it home as she planned...imo.

Red flag #1

can you please share the link where they separated for the new people

Of course. Here is the link in which Officer Tilley talks about not only the released video, but what is seen on unreleased video.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/

The reporter asks, “So what is in the video that wasn’t released?”

“He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson. “She went the other way. From there, we don’t really know what happened.”

According to Plano police, the friend that accompanied Christina into the garage was questioned multiple times and has cooperated with every request. He is not considered a suspect.

I do not think family members should question witnesses. Jmo
If this guy was a close friend of the family that might be a different story. But he's not.
jmo

EILEEN730...Beautiful Post!!

I thought this is a PPD investigation??? Has anything changed ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95