GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so at first walker was cooperative and all and now LE can't comment about him being cooperative anymore?

And Christina was also parked to the right behind DD but she somehow went to the left, opposite of where her car was?

If a person has a lawyer, LE can no longer speak to him or her without lawyer's okay. I think it is as simple as that but Jmo.

Of course it is factual regarding the FBI as reported by MSM ... as I mentioned before, there are now 11 + threads to read, it is a lot of information that the sleuths including myself have gathered going on 2 months.
This actually is a recent report to verify:
http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...ml?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed
Updated information

A. All surveillance cameras in The Shops at Legacy parking lot were working Aug. 30.
B. Surveillance footage has been sent off for enhancement.
C. Christina’s iPhone 5 has a metallic blue case with a black teddy bear sticker on the back made from skateboard grip, according to her mother, Jonni McElroy, in a Facebook post.
D. Plano PD has been in touch with the FBI; case has not reached the level of their jurisdiction yet.
E. FBI is not officially working the case, but is involved.
F. PD believes Christina was last seen wearing black shorts, flip flops and a light-colored t-shirt.
G. Friends and those with Christina the night she went missing are being treated as witnesses by Plano PD.
H. More than 200 tips have been received; all are being investigated.

Well the fbi keeps an ongoing file in case they are requested to help investigate a crime. If all the cameras are working and the only witnesses are the ones with her that night and no other vehicles/witnesses have been identified then I am confused with all the confusion. This seems pretty straight forward. Just needing that one small piece of the puzzle for it all to come together for why she disapeared

Wait, so at first walker was cooperative and all and now LE can't comment about him being cooperative anymore?

And Christina was also parked to the right behind DD but she somehow went to the left, opposite of where her car was?

The parking situation has NOT changed. I think people are just confused based on what is being posted here. There have not been any NEW reports of where she was parked which conflict with what we've known.

As I said yesterday, seeking representation to protect your innocence is understandable but not helping the family when you were the last one seen with a person is above and beyond a red flag for a witness. Especially if you are the last one seen with a person and there is no way out of a location without being on camera. Just to make sure and clarify... No other vehicle has been asked to be identified nor any other persons?

The parking situation has NOT changed. I think people are just confused based on what is being posted here. There have not been any NEW reports of where she was parked which conflict with what we've known.

In the family interview the family states that the witness' statement on parking changed. So older news articles would probably be incorrect because they were basing their articles on what was thought to be factual when in fact it was found out he was not fourth coming and truthful about the parking arrangement

Well the fbi keeps an ongoing file in case they are requested to help investigate a crime. If all the cameras are working and the only witnesses are the ones with her that night and no other vehicles/witnesses have been identified then I am confused with all the confusion. This seems pretty straight forward. Just needing that one small piece of the puzzle for it all to come together for why she disapeared

PPD has stated that they can not figure out how she actually left the garage area..... (The links to those quotes are up previous threads)
IMO There is nothing straight forward in this disappearance ...

I think PPD know who did this and are just waiting for a body to be found to seal the deal. I am sure PPD can wait a long time as well, even years to make sure convictions sticks.

I'm sure LE is following correct protocol here. From the FBI information here:
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/faqs
"The FBI will monitor other kidnapping situations when there is no evidence of interstate travel, and it offers assistance from various entities including the FBI Laboratory."
You can see that the FBI does not just jump in, especially when this is a missing person case at this point and not necessarily a "kidnapping." LE has stated that they have no evidence of a crime, so the FBI would only offer resources but not get involved in the investigation.

IMO this case is far from straight forward. There are many people involved and the police must have their hands full trying to weed through statements. LE not only takes statements, but then has to investigate further to be sure that the witness, or supposed witness is actually being forthcoming. It would not surprise me if several people were holding back information. Things, and people, are not always as they outwardly appear. But I have confidence that things will come out eventually. Oftentimes, it's smart to let the deceivers think they are winning the game they are playing, but they are only hidden behind a thin veil and not doing a good job of hiding after all.

I think PPD know who did this and are just waiting for a body to be found to seal the deal. I am sure PPD can wait a long time as well, even years to make sure convictions sticks.

They are a good department.

Txyorkiemom, You mentioned the fbi had been consulted as factual. Do you remember the link for that or is that inside info?

“We [also] reached out to [the FBI] from the very beginning,” Tilley said. “The FBI’s response was ‘Thank you for letting us know about this early, but it’s not in our jurisdiction. Any resources you need we’re here to help you out – we can’t take over the investigation, but anything you need from us we’ll provide it.’”

Although he doesn’t want to speculate, Tilley said that based on news reports from Virginia, it appears the FBI is doing the same thing in the Hannah Graham case – lending resources but leaving the investigation in the hands of local law enforcement.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...c44-4440-11e4-a20a-1f917f76e5a9.html?mode=jqm

I'm sure LE is following correct protocol here. From the FBI information here:
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/faqs
"The FBI will monitor other kidnapping situations when there is no evidence of interstate travel, and it offers assistance from various entities including the FBI Laboratory."
You can see that the FBI does not just jump in, especially when this is a missing person case at this point and not necessarily a "kidnapping." LE has stated that they have no evidence of a crime, so the FBI would only offer resources but not get involved in the investigation.

IMO this case is far from straight forward. There are many people involved and the police must have their hands full trying to weed through statements. LE not only takes statements, but then has to investigate further to be sure that the witness, or supposed witness is actually being forthcoming. It would not surprise me if several people were holding back information. Things, and people, are not always as they outwardly appear. But I have confidence that things will come out eventually. Oftentimes, it's smart to let the deceivers think they are winning the game they are playing, but they are only hidden behind a thin veil and not doing a good job of hiding after all.

As I said the frisco office more than likely keeps a file just like they do every other time just in case they are called in at a later date.

"PPD has stated that they can not figure out how she actually left the garage area..... (The links to those quotes are up previous threads)
IMO There is nothing straight forward in this disappearance ... "

Well david copperfield wasn't in the garage so I would assume they have a pretty good idea of how she actually left the garage. I am trying to understand what is confusing so I can better explain. According to video that covers every exit and entrance of the parking garage, 3 cars left, only one person out of those three have seeked council and not given any help to family and that same person was also the last person seen with Christina. The other two vehicles have not been so much as been named as witnesses nor has there been a request by le to indentify them. So yeah this is pretty straight forward.

As I said yesterday, seeking representation to protect your innocence is understandable but not helping the family when you were the last one seen with a person is above and beyond a red flag for a witness. Especially if you are the last one seen with a person and there is no way out of a location without being on camera. Just to make sure and clarify... No other vehicle has been asked to be identified nor any other persons?

IMO, if a person was the last to seen with a missing person then got a lawyer to represent them to protect their innocence, it would not surprise me either that the lawyer would tell the client not to speak to anyone about the case. If this happened, and the client went out on searches or passed out flyers, don;t you think random people would be asking questions of the client? "Hey, so and so, weren't you with her last? What happened?" etc. The only amswer the client could give would be, "I can't say because my lawyer told me not to talk about it." (Which by the way is what EA said to CM's dad when he arrived at his front door asking questions.) After that response, I would imagine that people would have a heyday with that conversation: "So we asked and he said he had a lawyer. He won't talk so he must be guilty." etc etc. To me it makes perfect sense NOT to be in the middle of this investigation. Not to mention that JM was asked why we don't see HF at searches and she simply said, "He doesn't want to be in the public eye." and that was a satisfactory explanation for him. I think it should be a satisfactory explanation for all who were closely involved.

In the family interview the family states that the witness' statement on parking changed. So older news articles would probably be incorrect because they were basing their articles on what was thought to be factual when in fact it was found out he was not fourth coming and truthful about the parking arrangement

Link, please.

I think once u have a lawyer cooperating takes on a different meaning and in no way should point to u being guilty of anything. Jmo

Christina's mom did say (on the FCM FB page)they were parked close enough to one another that EA could see her (if she did) get into her car. I'm sure JMOM can verify.

IMO Not alerting family or LE that a partner and roommate has been MIA for four days is a red flag.

As I said the frisco office more than likely keeps a file just like they do every other time just in case they are called in at a later date.

"PPD has stated that they can not figure out how she actually left the garage area..... (The links to those quotes are up previous threads)
IMO There is nothing straight forward in this disappearance ... "

Well david copperfield wasn't in the garage so I would assume they have a pretty good idea of how she actually left the garage. I am trying to understand what is confusing so I can better explain. According to video that covers every exit and entrance of the parking garage, 3 cars left, only one person out of those three have seeked council and not given any help to family and that same person was also the last person seen with Christina. The other two vehicles have not been so much as been named as witnesses nor has there been a request by le to indentify them. So yeah this is pretty straight forward.

So you are saying that we know who owns the other two vehicles that left the garage that morning? I certainly hadn't heard that, so I don't know how you can state that for a fact the owners of the other two vehicles that left the garage did not seek council.

Again, it s not straight forward at all. Nor am I confused about my opinion and observations.

I think once u have a lawyer cooperating takes on a different meaning and in no way should point to u being guilty of anything. Jmo

When somebody flips from cooperating to not cooperating and there is questions being raised about him lying about original statements then yeah that's normally a sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes