GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what I dug up:

I found the police blotter w/ all reports from 8/30. There was a disturbance at 5700 Scruggs way (the address they were at) a little after 2 am. Also there was another missing person reported that night (for those who thought it was a discrepancy in earlier posts)
http://www.plano.gov/Archive/ViewFile/Item/3659

Thank you Kwingfield!

OK, so I have a stupid question, but at 12:57AM and 1:17AM there are incidents posted as investigations ...CI Clear Self Init. Investigation...associated with Bishop Road. What exactly does this mean, if anyone knows, and isn't this the road that runs next to the Shops at Legacy?

Im back on thread 7 rereading.

Yes its old info!

She either had the camera or she didn't have it.
If she did how did it get back home

I don't think the camera is an issue, jmo. They thought she had it, since the case was found in her car, but later discovered it to be either at BF's or her father's home...that part is not clear. But I never heard that anyone saw her with an actual camera that night. Jmo

Im back on thread 7 rereading.

Yes its old info!

She either had the camera or she didn't have it.
If she did how did it get back home

IIRC ..Who was it that said the empty camera case was found in her car that was locked????
CM seemingly to be artsy and into her photo's I would think she would be pretty meticulous when it came to those items.
Seems weird she would be driving around with an empty camera case-JMO ~

Maybe there would have been some debris around her car that had been swept up by Monday or Tuesday? Some sign of a struggle? Easier to prove alibis one day later, rather than 4-5 by the time police were involved?

Also, no, I can't personally see her being alive. None of these people would have a place to "hold" her, Imo, and doubtful a random predator would do,so.

The more I look at this case - from what we've been given so far - I don't believe she got to her car. But, as we've seen just in the last few posts, the information changes.

OK, so I have a stupid question, but at 12:57AM and 1:17AM there are incidents posted as investigations ...CI Clear Self Init. Investigation...associated with Bishop Road. What exactly does this mean, if anyone knows, and isn't this the road that runs next to the Shops at Legacy?

bishop runs N/S (henry's side)
PArkwood N/S
Legacy E/W
Lois E/W

Christina did not have her camera with her.

IIRC ..Who was it that said the empty camera case was found in her car that was locked????
CM seemingly to be artsy and into her photo's I would think she would be pretty meticulous when it came to those items.
Seems weird she would be driving around with an empty camera case-JMO ~

Who has 3 lawyers? 3 people at the party that night?

Christina did not have her camera with her.

Yes, well that is what makes this so strange... for over a month everyone was looking for many items listed per DPS,PPD & TES one of which was this Canon Rebel camera. I mean what a relief it was found at her house. But I can not but to keep thinking....I do not think she would drive around with an empty camera case..
JMO ..... Glad it is located.

Yeah I know....so many people telling different things. But we got it all sorted out on the camera, she didn't have it with her.

Yes, well that is what makes this so strange... for over a month everyone was looking for many items listed per DPS,PPD & TES one of which was this Canon Rebel camera. I mean what a relief it was found at her house. But I can not but to keep thinking....I do not think she would drive around with an empty camera case..
JMO ..... Glad it is located.

ALL MOO & JMO & IMHO
I would like to know more about this guy.. obviously he was there as well,and was with her right before she went missing. Wonder how close of a friend he really was. I know he made a statement to media at the very beginning when she vanished. I have also found it odd he referred to her in past tense. Seems he knew she was leaving that apartment on Scruggs to drive back to Fort Worth. Oddly enough he has seemingly gone dark, never heard about him again. It had been discussed in the threads way back IIRC he also lawyered up too.

Does anyone know where it was stated Steve Nickerson had an Attorney? I would think that would be fairly significant.

Does anyone know where it was stated Steve Nickerson had an Attorney? I would think that would be fairly significant.

As I stated way back IIRC in the 1st part of the threads it was discussed here on WS. There were various discussions about it.

I don't think the camera is an issue, jmo. They thought she had it, since the case was found in her car, but later discovered it to be either at BF's or her father's home...that part is not clear. But I never heard that anyone saw her with an actual camera that night. Jmo
The camera is only an issue if it is the camera she used for work and it was found at the apartment. If she had planned on spending the night with her friend as her mom suggested, the camera would have been with her since she was (again according to her mom) supposed to work Saturday.

Isn't it unusual to have a professional photographer who doesn't keep the camera in the case or at least together with the case?

As I stated way back IIRC in the 1st part of the threads it was discussed here on WS. There were various discussions about it.

Yes. I remember that, as well.
It may have been a poster who said that SN had lawyered up.
I know we discussed his comment in MSM at the same time.

ETA: I believe some of those posts have gone poof since.

The camera is only an issue if it is the camera she used for work and it was found at the apartment. If she had planned on spending the night with her friend as her mom suggested, the camera would have been with her since she was (again according to her mom) supposed to work Saturday.

Isn't it unusual to have a professional photographer who doesn't keep the camera in the case or at least together with the case?

Even if she did have to work...she had to go back to FW to work, right? So her camera being there would not be an issue.

Even if she did have to work...she had to go back to FW to work, right? So her camera being there would not be an issue.

No. That would not be an issue.
However, SS is correct. Anyone who owns an expensive camera would always store it in a case. IMO.
I am one of those owners. The lenses cost a small fortune. The camera is fragile and every repair is big bucks. But I guess anything is possible.

However, SS is correct. Anyone who owns an expensive camera would always store it in a case. IMO.
I am one of those owners. The lenses cost a small fortune. The camera is fragile and every repair is big bucks. But I guess anything is possible.

Yup I just figured since that case was open in her locked car ... and her being into art and photos,film and such it would be a big no no to her.. JMO

Absolutely!! Sometimes the lens is as expensive if not more so than the actual camera. She would have stored it, IMO.

People do unusual things with their stuff. People do unusual things, period. We don't know if she had left her case in the before, how often, maybe always, maybe never, but her dad did not appear freaked out once he located it. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom