GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely!! Sometimes the lens is as expensive if not more so than the actual camera. She would have stored it, IMO.

Yes. One of my lenses cost more than the camera. And I am not a photographer. I only use it for family, sports, travel.

I wonder who CM socialized with, regularly. I mean, since her and HF moved to FW and it has been said that she had not seen her H.S friends in several months. Who DID they hang out with?

The thing about the lost key(s) has always bothered me & here's why:
What a perfect ruse to take a young lady's keys while she's distracted at a party.
The culprit can then come off as a "knight in shining armor" & offer her a ride or a place to crash out at his place.
This puts the victim in a vulnerable spot late at night & without many options--except the help from the "knight" to her rescue.

But in reality, she is being set up.

Moo

I wonder who CM socialized with, regularly. I mean, since her and HF moved to FW and it has been said that she had not seen her H.S friends in several months. Who DID they hang out with?

I have been trying to figure the same thing out too!!! Let me tell you ..From the Fort Worth side to Allen heck even running up to Denton makes me wanna poke my eyeballs out !!! With all the construction and traffic ..no way am I making that drive very often!!

I guess perhaps they made new friends at some of the cultural things in Fort Worth ..or Skated the Trinity .JMO,IMHO,MOO

I have been trying to figure the same thing out too!!! Let me tell you ..From the Fort Worth side to Allen heck even running up to Denton makes me wanna poke my eyeballs out !!! With all the construction and traffic ..no way am I making that drive very often!!

I guess perhaps they made new friends at some of the cultural things in Fort Worth ..or Skated the Trinity .JMO,IMHO,MOO

Well, yeah. They're a young, fun couple. I am sure they went out. Socialized with others. Maybe met other young couples. There has been nothing reported in MSM about new friends.

Hey guys! :seeya: Haven't posted here but once or twice in the earlier threads but have been following along. From the most recent Huffington Post article:

(Bolding and Underline by me for emphasis)

"They walked into the parking garage and, according to him, they split and went in opposite directions," Tilley said. "He said he went to one side of the garage where he was parked and she went to the other side of the garage, where her car was parked. A lot of people have said that is not the case – what he is saying is not correct – but we don't know. We don’t have any evidence to support either way."

So there's no proof (video surveillance) that EA actually got in his car and left? Did LE just give him the benefit of the doubt cause that's what he said? Sure has me leaning the family's way. Interesting indeed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

ETA: It's been reported from the get go as fact that EA got in his car and left. Everyone speculated and assumed that LE must have proof by way of surveillance that that was indeed fact. I guess not.

I guess perhaps they made new friends at some of the cultural things in Fort Worth ..or Skated the Trinity

.JMO,IMHO,MOO

I've wondered the same thing. I know a young man
that owns a skate shop in the Fort Worth area. I showed him a picture of CM and HF and he claimed to not know either one...he said he had never seen them before.

Edited to add JMO

It is old.

But they were looking for the camera.
then its said she did not have it.
All the info changes in this case.

It wasn't said that she didn't have it...but that it was found at home...semantics, but to me it's an important distinction. I think it's possible some of her belongings arrived home even though she didn't.

Hey guys! :seeya: Haven't posted here but once or twice in the earlier threads but have been following along. From the most recent Huffington Post article:

(Bolding and Underline by me for emphasis)

Tilley has stated he went to the right she went to the left and he gets in his car and leaves in many MSM articles a few are in the media thread. too.

So there's no proof (video surveillance) that EA actually got in his car and left? Has LE just given him the benefit of the doubt cause that's what he said? Sure has me leaning the family's way. Interesting indeed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

Tilley-PPD has stated he went to the right she went to the left and he gets in his car and leaves in many MSM articles a few are in the media thread.

Yeah I know....so many people telling different things. But we got it all sorted out on the camera, she didn't have it with her.

I see you're a verified insider! I would say congrats but I'm sure you'd give your left arm to not have to be on here. Thanks for the camera info, guess we can move on?

Tilley-PPD has stated he went to the right she went to the left and he gets in his car and leaves in many MSM articles a few are in the media thread.

Exactly, as if fact and there was proof of it. However, the direct quote in the latest Huffington Post article attributed to Tilley says "according to him" and "he said" (meaning EA) and "...but we don't know. We don’t have any evidence to support either way." Sure doesn't sound like there's proof that's what happened.

Hmmmmm......something to think about. Great point Breazy!

Exactly. But that direct quote from Tilley in the Huffington Post article says "according to him" (meaning EA) and "We don’t have any evidence to support either way." Sure doesn't sound like there's proof that's what happened.

Exactly, as if fact and there was proof of it. However, the direct quote in that article attributed to Tilley says "according to him" and "he said" (meaning EA) and "We don’t have any evidence to support either way." Sure doesn't sound like there's proof that's what happened.

Well maybe , IMO, some things may have been said in the beginning by PD to try & trip up someone or get someone to talk.

Exactly, as if fact and there was proof of it. However, the direct quote in that article attributed to Tilley says "according to him" and "he said" (meaning EA) and "We don’t have any evidence to support either way." Sure doesn't sound like there's proof that's what happened.

Here is a quote where Tilley PPD states it :
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/

"Plano police have released a brief clip of the garage surveillance video showing Christina and a friend walking into the parking garage just before 4 a.m. Saturday… and shows them parting ways."

“He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson. “She went the other way. From there, we don’t really know what happened.”

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/

"Plano police have released a brief clip of the garage surveillance video showing Christina and a friend walking into the parking garage just before 4 a.m. Saturday… and shows them parting ways."

“He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson. “She went the other way. From there, we don’t really know what happened.”

Thanks I will take this quote as stated by LE as factual.
And no, they don't just take people's word for it, Imo.

He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson. “She went the other way. From there, we don’t really know what happened.”

I'm not disputing this quote. That's what we've been told from the beginning as if fact. But yet in this most recent article, Tilley is quoted as saying that's what EA said happened but they don't know, don't have evidence either way. That's my point. It's always been assumed that part was fact and there was proof of it but apparently not. According to this latest quote, that's just what EA said happened and there's not proof either way.

Underlined for emphasis
"They walked into the parking garage and, according to him, they split and went in opposite directions," Tilley said. "He said he went to one side of the garage where he was parked and she went to the other side of the garage, where her car was parked. A lot of people have said that is not the case – what he is saying is not correct – but we don't know. We don’t have any evidence to support either way."

Thanks I will take this quote as stated by LE as factual.
And no, they don't just take people's word for it, Imo.

I agree but the quote I posted from the Huffington Post article is also a direct quote from LE (Tilley). The earlier quote was stated as fact whereas this most recent quote states they don't know, don't have evidence either way. SMH. Not trying to throw the thread off, just stating the difference from earlier quote that we all assumed was fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member