GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I was basing my thoughts that LE saw him getting into his car on this video interview with Officer Tilley.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/
The reporter asks, “So what is in the video that wasn’t released?”
“He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson. “She went the other way. From there, we don’t really know what happened.”
According to Plano police, the friend that accompanied Christina into the garage was questioned multiple times and has cooperated with every request. He is not considered a suspect.

As was I and many others so WHY has it changed (according to most recent Tilley quote in Huffington Post article) to "he said" and "no evidence either way"? That's what I'm questioning. Once again, something we thought was fact has changed. That's all I'm saying. Back to just lurking for me because I apparently can't get across that something once stated as fact was not stated that way most recent. Is there evidence or not that they went separate ways and EA got in his car and left?

IDK
Perhaps her BF was there ..perhaps he has or would have a list of everyone that was there ..could have been a combo of old and new friends possibly acquaintances. MOO ,JMO, IMHO

He was there Wed with her.
Im thinking this is maybe where the friday night bar hop was initiated!
JMO

I.
think she lost her car and house keys.
I do think she tried to contact her BF... He didn't respond
After that I feel someone gave her a ride out of that garage.
Now did she call someone...
Her EX BF? He has spoken to LE a few times also.

As was I and many others so WHY has it changed (according to most recent Tilley quote in Huffington Post article) to "he said" and "no evidence either way"? That's what I'm questioning. Once again, something we thought was fact has changed. That's all I'm saying. Back to just lurking for me because I apparently can't get across that something once stated as fact was not stated that way most recent. Is there evidence or not that they went separate ways and EA got in his car and left?

I think they saw EA get in his car and drive away.
With CM she is so small if she went between any larger cars they would not see her.

With CM she is so small if she went between any larger cars they would not see her.

You very well may be right. The latest quote only states there's no evidence that she went one way and he the other. I guess they could have evidence that he got in his car and left but not evidence of them separating. So confusing...

I wonder since EA "changed his story", as linked in up thread posts, just exactly how close they were parked to each other? It will be interesting when/if they release that video. JMO

"They walked into the parking garage and, according to him, they split and went in opposite directions," Tilley said. "He said he went to one side of the garage where he was parked and she went to the other side of the garage, where her car was parked. A lot of people have said that is not the case – what he is saying is not correct – but we don't know. We don’t have any evidence to support either way."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

The BBM is very interesting. How would "a lot of people" know who went where? Were "a lot" of people in the garage? And who are the "lot" of people?

It's probably where the other friends saw them parked.

I think they saw him go to his car and she continue walking.... I do think she went in between cars and was possibly lost on camera for she is not all that tall. IM beginning to think she told someone to meet her at her car she wanted to look for her Keys... maybe thinking she dropped them there in the garage.

The keys are a confusing part for me. I do know that the pic of her in the chair with the keys around her neck, is not from the day she went missing. I believe that was used because you could see the green phone case that was on her phone. It was used because that was what originally what cover everyone thought was on her phone. We all know that now that was not the case. I don't have access to the link on the change of the phone cover but it was in MSM as well as Jonni posted on HFCM FM page.

I think they saw him go to his car and she continue walking.... I do think she went in between cars and was possibly lost on camera for she is not all that tall. IM beginning to think she told someone to meet her at her car she wanted to look for her Keys... maybe thinking she dropped them there in the garage.

The keys are a confusing part for me. I do know that the pic of her in the chair with the keys around her neck, is not from the day she went missing. I believe that was used because you could see the green phone case that was on her phone. It was used because that was what originally what cover everyone thought was on her phone. We all know that now that was not the case. I don't have access to the link on the change of the phone cover but it was in MSM as well as Jonni posted on HFCM FM page.

Maybe if she had her keys around her neck they were misplaced when she changed clothes? I'm so guilty of losing my keys, A LOT.

I wonder since EA "changed his story", as linked in up thread posts, just exactly how close they were parked to each other? It will be interesting when/if they release that video. JMO

Its funny I don't think he changed his story he told it as he remembered it possibly. I cant remember some times
where I left my car or at which point my kids bolted off and unless me and my family were on camera my story would be different as to what is on video im very sure. IMO I don't think his story is a drastic change as to what is captured on video.
To be honest I don't think he was paying attention to her...
Nor her him.
Its very possible he said hey ill walk u to your car she says no thanks its right over there.
did he know which car was hers?
did she walk towards her car or another car?
there are so many questions.

I think they were in the general area together but not side by side.. I think his car was maybe facing away from her and her car.

Sorry I don't think EA is the Perp here.

! he offered to walk her.
! everyone knew he was with her

I just don't see it.

I could see that happening. How many times as women do we go to get changed and break a necklace we forgot to take off? LOL

Maybe if she had her keys around her neck they were misplaced when she changed clothes? I'm so guilty of losing my keys, A LOT.

Link please? I've never seen this.

Yes .. I want to see too.. Oh Gosh this is great news .. then that means all the cars coming in and leaving and drivers as well!! wonder when they found them all and interviewed as well. I hope PPD /Tilley gives a follow up news conference about this today!!
IMHO,JMO MOO

I still think she kept her keys on a lanyard.
I think she changes cell covers frequently

No matter what cover was on a phone its the phone that's important and whats on it.
The first thing someone would do with a stolen phone is remove the cover

I think getting out of her car she had a lot in her hands and it slipped out of her fingers.
I guess lost and found was checked at the shops?

I have not said he is either however, the fact does remain that, 1) he was the last person to be seen with her 2) his story has changed 3) he won't speak, attorney or not.

If he is innocent he should speak to the family IMO

I get also that he is probably going on the advise of his attorney but at some point your attorney should at least speak? I also get no evidence of crime. My thing is a mother and father are begging for someone to help them find their daughter and IMO as a Mother myself, my son and I would be talking to this mother. If you have nothing to hide, what is the problem? That is just how I look at it. All of this IMO makes him appear to have something to hide. Whether he does or not we have no idea, but IMO it makes it look that way to me.

Its funny I don't think he changed his story he told it as he remembered it possibly. I cant remember some times
where I left my car or at which point my kids bolted off and unless me and my family were on camera my story would be different as to what is on video im very sure. IMO I don't think his story is a drastic change as to what is captured on video.
To be honest I don't think he was paying attention to her...
Nor her him.
Its very possible he said hey ill walk u to your car she says no thanks its right over there.
did he know which car was hers?
did she walk towards her car or another car?
there are so many questions.

I think they were in the general area together but not side by side.. I think his car was maybe facing away from her and her car.

Sorry I don't think EA is the Perp here.

! he offered to walk her.
! everyone knew he was with her

I just don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads