GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry I don't agree with you that he Should speak to the family.
He talks to LE..
He does not know them. They are not old family friends.

Why should he speak to them when LE is who they should be going to for answers?
If LE thought that was important they could arrange a meet at sheriffs office but they will not do that.
JMO
I'm the opposite. What possible good could come out of a meeting with LE? You have already told them your story (honestly or not). EA's best possible outcome from LE has already been achieved so far. He could only harm himself with LE. LE has no crime, no poi, no suspect. They are irrelevant to the case at this point.

Of course an innocent man would try to help the family in this situation, assuming he has feelings and a heart.

You don't have to agree with me..... as I stated it's JMO

We aren't all going to agree all the time. But it does seem very strange IMO that the attorney wouldn't want to clear all this up. You know, if his client has nothing to hide and is innocent. JMO though.

Im sorry I don't agree with you that he Should speak to the family.
He talks to LE..
He does not know them. They are not old family friends.

Why should he speak to them when LE is who they should be going to for answers?
If LE thought that was important they could arrange a meet at sheriffs office but they will not do that.
JMO

I am curious about that as well. I will see what I can find out on that ok?

I do not think she wears them around her neck when she gets dressed up. but Ill bet they are on a lanyard.

I completely agree...

I want to know if SN was in that garage toward the left or parked in his car waiting for her..was he one of the other drivers?? IDK ..JMO~

Remember the ex P who was questioned by LE a few times he said he thought someone else.

I think its a good question.
If her house key was on that lanyard the car key was too and if one was missing both were.

See I think we were told the house key was missing but LE omitted the message where he car keys are missing too and who she contacted about that.

Id bet my last dollar she sent someone a text saying she lost her keys.

but didn't they delete questions about the keys on FB?

I think a good question to ask is what the disturbance call to that address at 2 19 that morning was about im very curious about that.

Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.

‘Everyone wants her home’

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.

Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect.

Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.

Police said the car shows no sign of foul play.

Morris and her boyfriend live in the 4000 block of Lafayette Avenue near Camp Bowie Boulevard in Fort Worth.

The couple co-owns an urban clothing line called Trust None Street Wear.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/0...-use-drones-in-search.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

I think a good question to ask is what the disturbance call to that address at 2 19 that morning was about im very curious about that.

Could it just be loud music or the residents being too loud? Or would that fall into another type of complaint?

Probably a heated argument of some sort or loud thumping music or cats fighting ..who knows IDK JMO~

Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.

‘Everyone wants her home’

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.

Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect.

Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.

Police said the car shows no sign of foul play.

Morris and her boyfriend live in the 4000 block of Lafayette Avenue near Camp Bowie Boulevard in Fort Worth.

The couple co-owns an urban clothing line called Trust None Street Wear.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/0...-use-drones-in-search.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

Isn't that the same story I posted? I'm confused.

It could have been a noise complaint but what if there was a fight?
Maybe this was when she DECIDED to go get her dog.

then on Biscayne there was a missing person report.

Just odd all this is going on and she goes missing.

could be nothing could be something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members