Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by txyorkiemom
I did not state at all it was bought at a club at all ..actually here is quote from the news report which also is titled energy drink :
The ingredients listed on the bottle include caffeine, vitamin C, B-6 and other substances.

It's marketed online as a "mood enhancement" supplement and is legally sold in convenience stores and online.

I stated that the height and weight stats were a concern as a general observation..

I still do not see energy drink in your quote.

The full link per MSM that you are not seeing is this:
/story/26852827/estudnts-end-up-in-hospital-after-consuming-energy-drink

this is how it was presented to viewers as to create more awareness for the concerns.

So, does anyone know if the pond across from the marriott at the shops of legacy was ever drained? Or divers? IMO
When my kids were younger we used to take a RC boat to the pond for entertainment. The battery in the boat drained once and I had to get in to retrieve the boat. The pond is mostly for ambiance, it is only a few feet deep across.
With that being said, there are a few lakes close by. Lake Lewisville the closest. I considered a kayak run from Lake Lewisville to Sandy Lake park (Carrollton) early on, but I read that someone else was going to do that.

I stated earlier up thread that Mark has A Key, I didn't not say he had HER key. Let's keep this straight. LE has not released any information that anything Christina had with her when she went missing has been found. And to my knowledge that is the case.
It is why I stated it the way I did: "Key 1 or key 2?" Meaning: "Her original key or a copy of her key?" I am quite straight on this point. However, I don't recall LE saying her car key was an item to be found. I was only going off the text Christina supposedly sent saying she had lost her house key.

IMO It is wrong that the family has to do LE's job by trying to gather information. Why isn't LE requesting more info from the witnesses? Lawyer or no lawyer...we pay taxes. LE should be handling all of this, not families dealing with grief and anguish.

ETA: and it is strange that after two months, there has been no presser. IMO

Lake Lavon is a big hang out spot for Allen/Plano kids also.

When my kids were younger we used to take a RC boat to the pond for entertainment. The battery in the boat drained once and I had to get in to retrieve the boat. The pond is mostly for ambiance, it is only a few feet deep across.
With that being said, there are a few lakes close by. Lake Lewisville the closest. I considered a kayak run from Lake Lewisville to Sandy Lake park (Carrollton) early on, but I read that someone else was going to do that.

Yes and because of the drought many of the areas in lakes are not easy to get to by boat. The last time I drove to Rockwall, I noticed that many homeowners with lakefront property had boatdocks that were on dry ground and the coves were muddy, shallow pits with trees protruding from the water.

Lavon is so bad that my son and his friends ride ATV's where there used to be boat ramps and docks. It's really bad.

Yes and because of the drought many of the areas in lakes are not easy to get to by boat. The last time I drove to Rockwall, I noticed that many homeowners with lakefront property had boatdocks that were on dry ground and the coves were muddy, shallow pits with trees protruding from the water.

Me too. That's what I took it to mean when Christina's mother said that "He has to live with this for the rest of his life" meaning he has to live with the fact that he did not let her parents know that she had not come home.
My point was his statement was made only 10 days or so after she went missing. How on earth did he know they would not find her in the next 24 hours and she would come home safe? It has been my experience most people after such a small amount of time have definite hope left the victim will come back unharmed and soon.

Perps, who know the victim is not coming home at all, make such statements because to them it is final in their minds...imo. As much as their "acting skills" allow them to pretend to be victims, their subconscious mind can spill out their secrets through their comments especially made when they are upset or pretending to be upset, imo.

Those statements are always scrutinized in missing person cases for a reason. Time after time, a perp will say things indicating a "forever" scenario or speak of the person in the past tense. They also show more guilt, remorse, and sob the loudest because they know the person is dead (again...imo). I think they are already going through the stages of mourning the loss even if it was at their own hands.

No presser isn't strange, really. Lots of LE agencies don't do pressers and don't provide information. Just depends on the department.

As for the family doing LE's job - maybe they are just helping? Do you have a link that says LE is no longer investigating? I haven't seen that. Families do have a right to do what they can to find their loved one.

Salem

IMO It is wrong that the family has to do LE's job by trying to gather information. Why isn't LE requesting more info from the witnesses? Lawyer or no lawyer...we pay taxes. LE should be handling all of this, not families dealing with grief and anguish.

No presser isn't strange, really. Lots of LE agencies don't do pressers and don't provide information. Just depends on the department.

As for the family doing LE's job - maybe they are just helping? Do you have a link that says LE is no longer investigating? I haven't seen that. Families do have a right to do what they can to find their loved one.

Salem

I didn't say LE isn't investigating. On the contrary, we have had articles stating that several detectives are deticating their time to the case. Which is why IMO the burden of asking for information should not fall on a family suffering.

Does anybody have a link that Christina was using energy drinks? If not, that discussion has run it's course.

Thanks

Cp

JMOM, I have a couple of questions for you:

1. Was Hunter at home while Christina was in Plano?
2. Did Hunter & EA know one another since they both went to allen high school?

Ya know....giving out all this information is not good.
it can and will hinder this case.
I think we need to get out information from the plano pd
Jmo

Maybe LE doesn't feel the need to ask for information. They may have more than we realize. . Or the family realizes. .

Hi JMOM, do you know if CM was with the group that was at Lake Lavon when RB died about a month or so before CM was last seen? Thank you! JMO

No, I am sorry I don't.

Hi JMOM, do you know if CM was with the group that was at Lake Lavon when RB died about a month or so before CM was last seen? Thank you! JMO

Not that many missing adult cases have PC's, unless a body is found or an arrest is made, Imo. Exceptions are usually feared suicides, crime scene, or some evidence pointing to harm in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali