GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he didn't and that is the weakness in the theory. It does not appear that if he was interested in CM, that they had decided to seal the deal yet, for sure.

How could anyone possible say he wasn't (or was ) interested in CM from that very short, isolated video clip?

LE has information...
family does not..
family wants the info that LE is not giving out.

Jmo

JUST ME MOO!!
I am waiting for LE Information
way too much confusion in the majority of media these days

It was never stated CM was hidden over an Energy Drink :facepalm:
O/T :shame:
Hey Woe, just to be clear that article posted was not ever directed about CM at all. It was ONLY meant as general events,discussion which we do here from time to time.
It was only put up as a general reference to a question about substance -not at all illicit drugs.. I just gave an example only of energy drinks and dangers of them ..in a few earlier posts about general over all-health and well being.Nothing related to CM at all..only talking about IF a person has low BMI or High BMI and IF stress or substances are added how it can quickly change in a danger zone. This is where the seeming confusion happens.

Thanks, wasn't sure if I missed something. Public service announcements are good! :)

"Arochi’s attorney told CBS 11’s Ken Molestina that contrary to what the Morris family believes, he is cooperating with police and has been interviewed several times."

From article posted in #748

"Arochi’s attorney told CBS 11’s Ken Molestina that contrary to what the Morris family believes, he is cooperating with police and has been interviewed several times."

From article posted in #748

Ugh, sorry all.... Read wrong. Ken M. Is the journalist. Trying to read fast because gotta do family business. I Apologize again

Plano police released a statement to CBS 11:

“The Plano police department currently has two detectives assigned exclusively to this investigation. The investigative team has many other detectives and officers at their disposal for any assistance they need. The investigation remains a high priority case for the department.

The department says there are still no leads.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/10/30/m...sible-witness/

McElroy is also angry with Plano police. According to her, the department has not done enough to keep her up to date on their investigation.

“I want just a phone call maybe every day or every other day just letting us know ‘Ms. McElroy, we haven’t found anything new today.’”

McElroy is also angry with Plano police. According to her, the department has not done enough to keep her up to date on their investigation.

“I want just a phone call maybe every day or every other day just letting us know ‘Ms. McElroy, we haven’t found anything new today.’”

On most of the shows covering missing persons, the mother or father mentions they called the detective (however often they felt like it). jmo but if significant evidence turns up, LE will contact CM's parents. Otherwise, based on observation, someone from the family has to check in with LE. Maybe someone closer to a case will comment or has had a different experience. But I recall moms and dads being interviewed for a feature show explaining what they did to progress the case or just for their own sanity - they initiated contact with LE.

Have you heard people say that's not a club I wanted to join? Some will say this when a parent dies (most of us will face this life changing event). But having a child go missing is in a category of its own. Isn't there a group Jonni can turn to at this time for guidance and some comfort from people who really know what she's going through?
Not a regular counselor but someone who has walked in her shoes. How can she find that person or people?

On most of the shows covering missing persons, the mother or father mentions they called the detective (however often they felt like it). jmo but if significant evidence turns up, LE will contact CM's parents. Otherwise, based on observation, someone from the family has to check in with LE. Maybe someone closer to a case will comment or has had a different experience. But I recall moms and dads being interviewed for a feature show explaining what they did to progress the case or just for their own sanity - they initiated contact with LE.

Have you heard people say that's not a club I wanted to join? Some will say this when a parent dies (most of us will face this life changing event). But having a child go missing is in a category of its own. Isn't there a group Jonni can turn to at this time for guidance and some comfort from people who really know what she's going through?
Not a regular counselor but someone who has walked in her shoes. How can she find that person or people?

I posted back in #10 about this very subject... what her parents and close family are dealing with is a term called "Ambiguous Loss". The Dr. helps family's deal with this exact type situation...it is a very interesting and insightful read.

WHAT THE WHAT ???? Press Release?? Wow
(Iam busy frying pork chops and mashing potatoes)

No, when EA's lawyer was contacted by a CBS journalist, the lawyer made a comment for the record.
I find it a bit strange the lawyer isn't named, very strange actually. Don't know what it means though other than crappy reporting.

The original post made it seem as if EA agreed to an interview. I can't find note of that within the article linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifgchester