GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I google key words & take a screenshot! A lot faster than going through threads, lol!

With so much time that has passed it gets frustrating when things go *poof* and you recall pieces of info ..even happens in MSM too!! UUUGGHGHH
JMO~

Good point ..since every photo I have seen of CM there are NO keys around her neck ..perhaps that photo was taken at work IDK ~JMO

The big key kind of looks like the key I use to get into my office at work, but I guess it might be her car key. With all the clothes changes that night, black jersey, etc. maybe she lost the keys or maybe she wasn't wearing them around her neck that night. Who wants to be wearing keys around their neck while they are club hopping??? Not I.

It could have been a noise complaint but what if there was a fight?
Maybe this was when she DECIDED to go get her dog.

then on Biscayne there was a missing person report.

Just odd all this is going on and she goes missing.

could be nothing could be something.

I completely agree that there COULD HAVE BEEN A FIGHT! That would have upset most likely everyone!

Maybe the secret that all the witnesses are keeping is somebody else showed up to the friends night out!

I completely agree...

I want to know if SN was in that garage toward the left or parked in his car waiting for her..was he one of the other drivers?? IDK ..JMO~

Excellent question! Who else left that had planned on staying the night?

No link- just very basic deductive reasoning- LE acknowledged on multiple occasions that they're withholding CCTV footage but won't comment further about it. So, why would they do this?
If LE needed help identifying vehicles/people in them, then they would release them to the public- SOP.
THEREFORE, LE has ID'd all parties in said footage (it's been almost 2months now- an assumption that is beyond reasonable to make )
So why would LE still be withholding this footage-
Because it's officially been admitted into evidence for the open case- which means it is RELEVANT AND IMPORTANT and also, sad day for us, is off limits to the public.

The big key kind of looks like the key I use to get into my office at work, but I guess it might be her car key. With all the clothes changes that night, black jersey, etc. maybe she lost the keys or maybe she wasn't wearing them around her neck that night. Who wants to be wearing keys around their neck while they are club hopping??? Not I.

Yup .. I would think the keys around the neck ..would be a bother ..MOO~

Jonni is strong and they are all determined! Thanks so much for asking!

OT- JMOM how is CM's mom & family holding up. IMO, she seems like an amazing woman. I think I would of been in trouble by now.

No link- just very basic deductive reasoning- LE acknowledged on multiple occasions that they're withholding CCTV footage but won't comment further about it. So, why would they do this?
If LE needed help identifying vehicles/people in them, then they would release them to the public- SOP.
THEREFORE, LE has ID'd all parties in said footage (it's been almost 2months now- an assumption that is beyond reasonable to make )
Because it's officially been admitted into evidence for the open case- which means it is RELEVANT AND IMPORTANT and also, sad day for us, is off limits to the public.
Or LE has completely ruled them out and is protecting their privacy. (ETA)

I completely agree that there COULD HAVE BEEN A FIGHT! That would have upset most likely everyone!

Maybe the secret that all the witnesses are keeping is somebody else showed up to the friends night out!

Perhaps it became awkward or someone the group had a beef with IDK.JMO~

This is a crucial point-
They've clearly identified and interviewed EVERYONE in all the CCTV footage-
But LE needs more evidence to officially charge anyone.
The drunk driver/random abduction scenarios would explain this IMO

Omg!! The enhanced video came back? That's exciting! We'd only seen a snippet of about a minute and I know Officer Tilley said there was more not being released. I've been waiting with bated breath to hear that they can identify the cars and more people in other footage. Very good news! Maybe today is the day!! Fingers crossed.

Eileen made an excellent point. Everyone knew who was with her last so why would he do anything? And if he was stupid enough to do something, why didn't he tell LE he dropped her off somewhere instead of got into his car and left? Since everyone knew he was with her, wouldn't he be concerned about evidence in his car if he did put her in it? Some criminals will keep parts of the truth in their lies plus they will fill in with too much information. His parting ways at different spots isn't much of a change (if he did change it).

Omg!! The enhanced video came back? That's exciting! We'd only seen a snippet of about a minute and I know Officer Tilley said there was more not being released. I've been waiting with bated breath to hear that they can identify the cars and more people in other footage. Very good news! Maybe today is the day!! Fingers crossed.

You think PPD will hold a Presser Today?? I really hope so !! I would love an Update From Officer Tilley.

Perhaps it became awkward or someone the group had a beef with IDK.JMO~

[modsnip] :)
Please read my post from page 17-
I'm confident deducing that any secrecy on behalf of the "witnesses" has to do with not incriminating themselves for "crimes" completely unrelated to CM's disappearance.

I know. I hope they release it soon. This is what we have been needing to see all along. :happydance: :dance:

Does anyone have the copy transcripts to the Nancy Grace Interview??
I think there were some great questions in that piece..TIA

I did see on WS that a question regarding keys was deleted, however I did not physically see that question when it was written on the HFCM FB page. Does anyone have a copy of the question that was asked?

I think its a good question.
If her house key was on that lanyard the car key was too and if one was missing both were.

See I think we were told the house key was missing but LE omitted the message where he car keys are missing too and who she contacted about that.

Id bet my last dollar she sent someone a text saying she lost her keys.

but didn't they delete questions about the keys on FB?

No matter what cover was on a phone its the phone that's important and whats on it.
The first thing someone would do with a stolen phone is remove the cover

One reason people raised questions about the phone was to consider that she may have actually had TWO phones in her possession. If she did, in my opinion, she could have continued communication on a second phone since her "known phone's" last text was at 3:58 (just after the CCTV footage) and could explain a way for her to have contacted someone for a ride. Just my opinion, of course.

Also, if she had a second phone, in my opinion if is entirely feasible that her family and friends would NOT be privy to this information.

Please read through the last few pages of this thread, starting with my OP on page 17- someone else already asked if I could provide a link to support My post that you quoted, and this was my response :

Before we all get carried away, the original post wasn't stating a fact. ElleBIONIC was expressing an opinion on what has happened not stating that LE have told us this is what has happened IYSWIM.

Unless I've totally misunderstood the post of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member