GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT- But with 1 of those bags you could probably get about what 4 or 5 Iphones?? just saying

I wouldn't know -- Chanel bags are out of my league, lol.
Maybe this is what CM and the bf fought about that night, actually. I mean he was the person in the pic showing one of the bags. And it was his business phone number given to the customer who inquired about it. Maybe they fought because they sold the bags and did not agree how that money should be spent. I think it's something to revisit.

I find it interesting that in the press releases LE continues to put emphasis on this being a missing persons case, and that there is no evidence of criminal/suspicious circs....
Haven't come across discussion of the possibility that CM planned this and voluntarily disappeared...?

I tried posting that theory on the WFAA-TV FB page after they had had announced the reward being raised to $25,000 and I was promptly told by a family member "THAT SHE DID NOT RUN AWAY!"

I think I agree with you. However, your premise seems like an assumption to me: "If LE needed help identifying vehicles/people in them, then they would release them to the public- SOP." I assume by SOP you mean Standard Operating Procedure. Wouldn't that be an option rather than an SOP?
Colloquial use of SOP- this is what LE typically does.

I saw the police activity but I don't really understand it all that much. The disturbance on Skruggs, was that the exact address of the "friends" house that Christina was at or is that just giving the block? Can someone please clarify that for me?

I think a good question to ask is what the disturbance call to that address at 2 19 that morning was about im very curious about that.

Eileen made an excellent point. Everyone knew who was with her last so why would he do anything? And if he was stupid enough to do something, why didn't he tell LE he dropped her off somewhere instead of got into his car and left? Since everyone knew he was with her, wouldn't he be concerned about evidence in his car if he did put her in it? Some criminals will keep parts of the truth in their lies plus they will fill in with too much information. His parting ways at different spots isn't much of a change (if he did change it).

I don't necessarily think EA did something to CM. It's possible, of course, but for many reasons it isn't very probable. I do think he KNOWS something, though. He was the last known person to be with her, he possibly changed his story which is always unsettling, and he has gone silent (maybe at the request of LE). I just find it suspicious.

I tried posting that theory on the WFAA-TV FB page after they had had announced the reward being raised to $25,000 and I was promptly told by a family member "THAT SHE DID NOT RUN AWAY!"

I'm sure no one would want to think that their loved one would abandon those they love and who love them, but it really is something to consider. You hear about this type of thing in the news often. Of course I don't understand it myself either, because I don't know how you could just up and leave the people who mean the most to you. But with this case kindof at a standstill with no real additional facts available to the public and no one named as suspects or even persons of interest, in my opinion ALL possibilities should be considered.

In England it would be beyond the means of most 20 somethings to afford 2 iphones - is this the case in Texas? If she did have 2 phones the 2nd one would have had to have been used to communicate with one 1 person or someone amongst her normal circle would be aware of it and would therefore make it almost impossible to trace IMO

Could be a pre-paid, like a Trac phone. They're not expensive.

And It is hard for her family to think and wrap their arms around what JM was quoted in her thoughts and fears :
Morris’ family, as well as Texas EquuSearch, a missing person search and recovery group, have conducted multiple searches for Morris, but to date have found no sign of her.

"Christina is a beautiful girl," McElroy said. "I am afraid she may have been sold for prostitution. I believe she is still alive -- I feel that. I know I would feel it if she wasn’t."
JMO-IMHO

I don't necessarily think EA did something to CM. It's possible, of course, but for many reasons it isn't very probable. I do think he KNOWS something, though. He was the last known person to be with her, he possibly changed his story which is always unsettling, and he has gone silent (maybe at the request of LE). I just find it suspicious.

This is another example of what I was talking about in my OP- pure speculation based on one piece of evidence (him walking with her in he garage)

WHAT MOTIVE DOES HE HAVE?

It should not be this difficult to gather information. 1 phone or 2? 1 key or 2? 15 texts or 25? 3 cars or not? 5 friends or 6?

What is the problem with answering the simple questions? smh If we had the answers, we could move on.

LE has no obligation to provide answers to WSers to help us move on. We are mainly hobbyists.

I'm sure no one would want to think that their loved one would abandon those they love and who love them, but it really is something to consider. You hear about this type of thing in the news often. Of course I don't understand it myself either, because I don't know how you could just up and leave the people who mean the most to you. But with this case kindof at a standstill with no real additional facts available to the public and no one named as suspects or even persons of interest, in my opinion ALL possibilities should be considered.

Have you seen Gone Girl yet? (New movie starring Ben Affleck) or read the book on which it is based?

This is another example of what I was talking about in my OP- pure speculation based on one piece of evidence (him walking with her in he garage)

I think you misinterpreted my post. I said I didn't necessarily think he did anything to CM. However, the last known person to be with a missing person is always under scrutiny.

Have you seen Gone Girl yet? (New movie starring Ben Affleck) or read the book on which it is based?

Yes! Read the book and saw the movie. It was great! Big let's not discuss -- someone got irritated with someone else on here for ruining the suspense for them. Don't want to be a spoiler!!

LE has no obligation to provide answers to WSers to help us move on. We are mainly hobbyists.

But the people who were out searching for Christina need an accurate description of what she was last seen wearing and items she had on her body, i.e. the phone, camera, purse, bag, etc. One searcher was very disappointed because early on he had been searching for a white phone and per the family that was found at her home some 30 days later.

I agree LE doesn't owe us anything. The simple questions we ask regarding the keys, the phones, how many friends that night seem like questions the friends would be willing to answer.

Does anyone have a direct link to Officer Tilley stating that EA has changed his story? I would like to read that statement by LE that he has in fact changed his story. I do not recall PPD ever saying he changed his story.

And It is hard for her family to think and wrap their arms around what JM was quoted in her thoughts and fears :
Morris’ family, as well as Texas EquuSearch, a missing person search and recovery group, have conducted multiple searches for Morris, but to date have found no sign of her.

"Christina is a beautiful girl," McElroy said. "I am afraid she may have been sold for prostitution. I believe she is still alive -- I feel that. I know I would feel it if she wasn’t."
JMO-IMHO

BBM This is what the mom is led to believe or fears the motive is per this recent article released on the27th. That is how I interpreted it ..given your question.
ALL MY OPINION...

Does anyone have a direct link to Officer Tilley stating that EA has changed his story? I would like to read that statement by LE that he has in fact changed his story. I do not recall PPD ever saying he changed his story.

I have looked for Officer Tilley directly saying that as well..can not find it yet. JMO~

Yes, this has been circulating for too long now without verification that I know of.
It is unfortunate but we can't bank on what us posted in MSM, either. Articles are too frequently based on
other articles without checking sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003