GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've followed WS for a while then I would hope you would appreciate having VIs. I find their information to be extremely valuable and choose to give it great weight since they know a heck of a lot more about this case than I assume the rest of us know. I think they look here for ideas about where to find Christina and try to help steer us in the right direction so our posts are helpful and not going in circles discussing already hashed out topics and irrelevant information.

As to the four days that no one can seem to let go of, it's not that long of a time period IMO. Four days fly by like four hours. Not four weeks. Not four months. Throw in Labor Day when everyone's mind is on having a holiday break. I have a very close family, very close extended family and a lot of close friends and I can easily understand why no one knew she was missing. IMO
I disagree with u.. 4 days is way too much time not to have one friend contact another contact another leading back to her mother wondering where she was.

LE probably has more on EA than they had on O.J. Simpson (in the beginning).. Only difference is NO body has been found. JMO, as usual

I disagree with u.. 4 days is way too much time not to have one friend contact another contact another leading back to her mother wondering where she was.
I think it is quite normal at their age and nothing more...... considering circumstances, holiday, etc.... But of course that is JMO.

Maybe nothing, but I thought it was interesting that on EA's FB under recent activity, I saw that he liked a science page within the last 14hrs.

Maybe nothing, but I thought it was interesting that on EA's FB under recent activity, I saw that he liked a science page within the last 14hrs.

He probably just has a lot of time on his hands... can't get a job & can't go anywhere.. Probably NOBODY wants anything to do with the guy, except maybe his parents...

I think it is weird that he is vacuuming his vehicle at his job where he is a manager, and was 2 hours late to work. Where he stated he had been in a fight and his ribs and arm were hurt and he was limping. I think that is an odd time to vacuum your car. That is what I meant. I vacuum my car all the time. It was more the circumstances IMO

I don't think it's weird that EA vacuumed his car. Also, I don't think vacuuming can remove all traces of things or potential evidence, if there is any. It just cleans the car. If evidence was there at all, it'd still be there after a vacuuming (imo) and anyone who's ever watched any tv show ever would know that. (imo)

EA is just so open about everything, his injuries, car, work late that its almost likely that he didn't do it.

Everything he is open about are obvious facts that he can't hide... JMO

Carlton, do you know how long forensics of EA's car should take?

That is sealed and the findings will not be released unless they feel it is necessary. I think EA picking up the level of attorney he did, has probably changed the game plan somewhat for ppd. He didn't pick a typical criminal attorney or even a great criminal attorney. He hired one of the BEST death penalty trial attorneys in the south. IMO hiring him was the nail in the coffin for me as far as his guilt. The likelihood of any more info being shared by ppd before trial would be very low.

I think it is weird that he is vacuuming his vehicle at his job where he is a manager, and was 2 hours late to work. Where he stated he had been in a fight and his ribs and arm were hurt and he was limping. I think that is an odd time to vacuum your car. That is what I meant. I vacuum my car all the time. It was more the circumstances IMO
I am not defending EA but if I was a woman fighting for my life I would kick the ***** out of him so he wouldn't be able to walk at all. And also scratch his face as much as possible.

Can someone explain to me why EA and CM still have 162 fb friends in common? Do they really all want to be associated with him? Don't know the story? Don't believe he's guilty? Sticking around for the drama? If I were FB friends with someone who was under intense scrutiny because he was the last person to be a with a missing woman and has been a proven liar, I'd drop that guy like a hot potato as a FB friend. It was quite a bit higher a few weeks ago, so some may have deleted him as a friend or maybe he's done the deleting.

ETA: This may be a rhetorical question, really. But I just find it curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member