GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true. Being verified means a lot. It just doesn't mean (at least for me) to be the gospel. VI give insight that we would not otherwise have. However, as I've said before, if we had VIs from EA's side, are we to give them the same creedance we give JM and CD just because they are verified? We all have our own brains. We all think for ourselves (or at least I would hope so anyway). We all want the same tthing and that is to bring Christina home. My heart goes out to Christina's family and friends. I am so grateful to have JMOM and Carlton here. They are working hard to find Christina. They are taking time out to keep us informed to the best of their ability.
Its probably understandable that no one is a verified insider for EA.. WHAT would they verify.'.....his lies, half truths, and inconsistencies....jmo

So if she was disposed of in a dumpster would her body be able to be found somewhere?

Its probably understandable that no one is a verified insider for EA.. WHAT would they verify.'.....his lies, half truths, and inconsistencies....jmo

There is a VI for someone arrested on the Beverly Carter murder.

So if she was disposed of in a dumpster would her body be able to be found somewhere?

Well, not without knowing where and when. Bodies have been located in landfills before, but LE had a good idea as to where the perp was, which dumpster, etc...landfills do keep records as to where pick-ups come from, but searchers can't really just go in blindly. It is a horrible type of search. Jmo

There is a VI for someone arrested on the Beverly Carter murder.

Yes, I recall seeing that.
One thing I did want to point out ... Verification is 100% optional. No posters are required to become verified , so per the TOS it is a choice. I am pretty sure there might be several types of VI's on the case. If there are . Then Even Better... Everyone wants her found.

True enough. My husbands bud is 25, lives at home, and has a fancy sports car. He also has a high paying job though.
My former drug dealing brother, however, was 20, owned his own home and had a fancy sports car. He had no job.
The car bothers me for some reason.

I think EA is guilty. But, I wouldn't call a 2010 Camaro a fancy car.

People also give out their home addresses. They also "checkin" at multiple locations. It is a stalkers dream.

I'm always surprised when I see people "check in" at their own residence...no thanks, I don't want everyone easily knowing where I live!

I'm always surprised when I see people "check in" at their own residence...no thanks, I don't want everyone easily knowing where I live!
OT-(LOL)
If you must feel the urge to "check-in"..I think there should just be a "Earth" or "Milky-Way" option of sorts. But then I again I have never participated in that sort of thing,nor have condoned the use of that in my home.

ITA. I'm on FB, but very reluctantly and only to keep up with relatives from other states. I am always thinking I want to shut it down. All this instagram, facebook and twitter makes me nervous.

Don't know about delivered but I think its safe to say he isn't out of the woods yet

I'm curious about that type of delivery service. Is it something you plan ahead for, and set the delivery time for later? Or is it more like deciding to order pizza when you come home drunk and suddenly feel the need to eat even though you weren't planning to?

Things are going so nicely and respectfully. Would hate for anyone to pick an arguement... :scared:

Well I can assure you if I was an attorney I would have a more professional handle than gigglingtoes :)

Moving along,

Id like to know what EA brother had to say when he was called in for questioning.

Well I can assure you if I was an attorney I would have a more professional handle than gigglingtoes :)

Moving along,

Id like to know what EA brother had to say when he was called in for questioning.
I wonder the same thing?

The cell phone thing keeps nagging at me. He is a man who knows phones, and what information needed to be erased. My brother was quite the druggie years ago and I asked him for his thoughts- he doesn't think EA is your run of the mill pot dealer. Plus his car is awfully fancy for a manager at Sprint.

BBM
In my neck of the woods, heroin is cheaper than weed. A 2010 Camaro is not so fancy. Probably no more than $10k. Also, IMO his family is fairly well to do. JMO.

True enough. My husbands bud is 25, lives at home, and has a fancy sports car. He also has a high paying job though.
My former drug dealing brother, however, was 20, owned his own home and had a fancy sports car. He had no job.
The car bothers me for some reason.

BBM
Several of my kids' friends drive Camaros. They are not as expensive as they used to be.

I wondered about EA been a Heroin addict but on the Wylie Arrest Record it states that no drugs or Alcohol use normally when they're arrested there tested for drug use so help can be offered by a doctor and trust me he would of needed it been locked up 7 days if he was a addict. JMO IMO

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Wylie-Arrest-Record-281675911.html

BBM

IMO more of a seller than a user. They say the most profitable ones are the ones who don't induldge.

BBM
One of my friends checks in "at home in bed" every single night. Nuts.

Does anyone know if SN drove the group to Whataburger and ate with them back at PP's apt ?
Did he and SB stay and crash out at the apt when EA and CM left?
Did SN leave right before CM knowing she was going to drive back to Ft Worth???

I wonder about EA's bro, not sleuthing him or even saying he was involved. But since ea claims his toll record and bro (said Le spoke with him 3 times) provide an alibi and a coworker said he tried to discourage him from talking to police I can't help but wonder if he is going to become an innocent victim of EA's lies and end up in trouble himself? I considered HF the main poi also because he didn't report cm missing and it looks like ea has played that card often. I just worry ea has always loved to play the victim and lies sooo much his bro could have been sucked in and now could also face charges since I have no doubt the Plano PD have lots more info on lies. I was thinking ea should come clean to and strike a deal to keep his bro from getting in trouble for covering when he might not have had any idea how serious this was...but I still have to doubt he would ever be compassionate enough tell the truth or even care if he took his whole family down with him. I pray ea, his family, cm's "friends" at the party and any and all others who have/had any contact with any of them come forward with even the slightest info they have.. it could really make a difference. I know there is someone that must must have a heavy heart most likely for not even being directly involved but is afraid to talk.

[modsnip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member