GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my friend or loved one had a warrant, had their car searched, and he/she were the last known person to see someone before that person went missing, I'd hope they'd hire the best attorney possible.

I don't disagree with you. I was referring to a possible cause for EA possibly having a false sense of security.

If my friend or loved one had a warrant, had their car searched, and he/she were the last known person to see someone before that person went missing, I'd hope they'd hire the best attorney possible.

If my friend or loved one had as much pointing his way as ea, I would be turning him in myself

He has been very adamant that she was not in his car. Even with all his changes to his version of the story.
I don't think EA could erase her completely from his car.
No matter how much u vacuum or wipe it.
A hair. a dog hair from her pup. Fingerprint.
I think LE would pounce on the chance to get him behind bars if they found something.

So if it turns out she was NOT in his car where did she go and with WHOM?

I wonder if maybe having at first said she hadn't been in the car he now can't change that story or he will make himself look even more guilty. I reckon he's hoping that LE can't find anything on the car and so far that's the way it seems unless they are playing some kind of waiting game until they find Christina

Originally posted by frisson

If my friend or loved one had as much pointing his way as ea, I would be turning him in myself

I'm not sure what that means.
If I knew someone who committed a crime I wouldn't wait until things were "pointing his way" to turn the person in.

In my response I was addressing the issue of obtaining legal counsel.

It has not been confirmed exactly WHO drove the group of 5 to WhataBurger for the food.
I suppose they were all in someone's vehicle at some point. Any one want to speculate on the driver & vehicle of the group?
If I had to random guess a time frame on that...I would put a window of 1:45am-3am.

If it was drive thru maybe they didn't all go to Whatabuger ... Carlton??? Can you say?
Who drove and went?

I wonder if maybe having at first said she hadn't been in the car he now can't change that story or he will make himself look even more guilty. I reckon he's hoping that LE can't find anything on the car and so far that's the way it seems unless they are playing some kind of waiting game until they find Christina

I'm guessing they still have a good bit of unreleased surveillance video... I think CM WAS in EA's car & LE probably KNOWS she was...

If it was drive thru maybe they didn't all go to Whatabuger ... Carlton??? Can you say?
Who drove and went?

JM is the one that gave that information out, that CM rode with the 4-5 friends after leaving the bar to get something to eat before going back to the friends apartment.

So I guess that means CM did not drive the friends to Whata-Burger. Her car was parked late on 8-29- and left parked in the northern garage that joins up Henry's.

I can't get Christina out of my thoughts since I first heard about her. I've been drunk and stupid in Shops of Legacy many times and can't help but think it could have been me. I'm wondering if EA didn't harm her intentionally; that perhaps it started out "innocent" enough then something happened which caused him to panic and try to cover himself.

She got in the car with him for some reason. He makes a pass at her and she gets mad and gets out of the car, he accidentally hits her. He panics and puts her in the trunk thinking shes dead. He drives somewhere to dump her body and discovers shes not dead and finishes the deed, hence the bite marks and bruises.
They go for a ride so she can try some new drug and she has a bad reaction and dies. He dumps her somewhere. Her "friends" keep their mouth shut because they don't want to get linked back to drugs.

I pray she gets found soon. I can't imagine her familys pain.

I have never been part of sleuthing prior to a person being a POI/Suspect before. I am sure it has been done before though. Curious, how have these turned out. Has the person turned out to be arrested or not arrested? Guilty not guilty? Curious if anyone remembers and to see how the "evidence" so far is lining up.

Yes, Mark Redwine was sleuthed like no body's business and has yet to be arrested or named.

They even let him move back to Alaska!

Look at the Michelle Parker case. Dale was named as POI and not only is he still free, but he has custody of the kids.

JM is the one that gave that information out, that CM rode with the 4-5 friends after leaving the bar to get something to eat before going back to the friends apartment.

So I guess that means CM did not drive the friends to Whata-Burger. Her car was parked late on 8-29- and left parked in the northern garage that joins up Henry's.

Whataburger is like THE place to go after a night of partying. In my younger days I spent many a 3AM visits to Whataburger. I probably had puked in at least 6 different Whataburger drive thrus.

I believe Christina voluntarily left with EA. For what reason, who knows. I think he tried to put the moves on her, and she rebuked him. I think any fighting back from her happened in the car, since it was his right side that was messed up. And if that's the case, there will likely be some evidence. Just because LE hasn't released it, doesn't mean it's not there. They do not owe us anything. They are trying to build a case. MOO

I can't get Christina out of my thoughts since I first heard about her. I've been drunk and stupid in Shops of Legacy many times and can't help but think it could have been me. I'm wondering if EA didn't harm her intentionally; that perhaps it started out "innocent" enough then something happened which caused him to panic and try to cover himself.

She got in the car with him for some reason. He makes a pass at her and she gets mad and gets out of the car, he accidentally hits her. He panics and puts her in the trunk thinking shes dead. He drives somewhere to dump her body and discovers shes not dead and finishes the deed, hence the bite marks and bruises.
They go for a ride so she can try some new drug and she has a bad reaction and dies. He dumps her somewhere. Her "friends" keep their mouth shut because they don't want to get linked back to drugs.

I pray she gets found soon. I can't imagine her familys pain.

The "bad drug" scenario has crossed my mind too... Strong drugs in a small person sometimes doesn't turn out well at all. Maybe, just maybe, EA was into stronger drugs then we realize.. heroin? NOBODY wants to get linked to heroin... JMO

The "bad drug" scenario has crossed my mind too... Strong drugs in a small person sometimes doesn't turn out well at all. Maybe, just maybe, EA was into stronger drugs then we realize.. heroin? NOBODY wants to get linked to heroin... JMO

Of course, that doesn't quite explain his bruises..

The cell phone thing keeps nagging at me. He is a man who knows phones, and what information needed to be erased. My brother was quite the druggie years ago and I asked him for his thoughts- he doesn't think EA is your run of the mill pot dealer. Plus his car is awfully fancy for a manager at Sprint.

The cell phone thing keeps nagging at me. He is a man who knows phones, and what information needed to be erased. My brother was quite the druggie years ago and I asked him for his thoughts- he doesn't think EA is your run of the mill pot dealer. Plus his car is awfully fancy for a manager at Sprint.

I tend to agree with your brother..

EA has a girlfriend, right? Was she present that night? I wonder how long EA was with this group of "friends" that night. Was he there early and with them all night or did he show up later, perhaps for an RX drop?

Maybe bruises from dumping her body? trees or something?

That's a possibility.. Sadly, I know first hand that heavy drug use such as Meth, Cocaine etc can sometimes make you do things that you never imagined doing... (BTW, I have been clean for over 40 years)

Well if he lives at home, his car may be his only expense. I do not see that as unusual for a 23-yr old male.

That's a possibility.. Sadly, I know first hand that heavy drug use such as Meth, Cocaine etc can sometimes make you do things that you never imagined doing... (BTW, I have been clean for over 40 years)
True- so will guilt and fear. Combine all three...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme