GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what would they be waiting for?

I always wonder if EA is considered a flight risk & is under surveillance 24/7... That could be why LE holds back a lot of info. Gives EA a false sense of security..?

I always wonder if EA is considered a flight risk & is under surveillance 24/7... That could be why LE holds back a lot of info. Gives EA a false sense of security..?

Do You really think this kid has a false sense of security? NOT !!!!! lol

You would think so but who would know if they didn't release it right away? Does it ever happen where they would hold results for whatever reason?

I would hope that information would be released as soon as

But what would they be waiting for?

Numerous things. Maybe they are trying to get someone else. I really don't understand how LE works. Look at Skylar Neese in West Virginia. Two of her friends stabbed her in the early morning hours of July 5. They were the last two she was know to be with. They took her to the woods and stabbed her, left her body there. This was premeditated.

One of the girls broke down and confessed on Jan. 1. She was being harassed by classmates on Twitter. Took LE to her body shortly thereafter. They couldn't confirm (or didn't release) that it was Skylar's remains until the first of March. Two months.

Although girl #1 confessed, she didn't have to turn herself in until May 1 because they didn't have enough on girl #2 until then. That day or maybe the next they arrested girl #2. So LE knew from Jan 1 who did it, why and they had a body, but it took until the first of May to make the arrests.

I was also thinking they might do that while waiting for other things to fall in place as well. That makes sense. Thanks for that explanation.

Numerous things. Maybe they are trying to get someone else. I really don't understand how LE works. Look at Skylar Neese in West Virginia. Two of her friends stabbed her in the early morning hours of July 5. They were the last two she was know to be with. They took her to the woods and stabbed her, left her body there. This was premeditated.

One of the girls broke down and confessed on Jan. 1. She was being harassed by classmates on Twitter. Took LE to her body shortly thereafter. They couldn't confirm (or didn't release) that it was Skylar's remains until the first of March. Two months.

Although girl #1 confessed, she didn't have to turn herself in until May 1 because they didn't have enough on girl #2 until then. That day or maybe the next they arrested girl #2. So LE knew from Jan 1 who did it, why and they had a body, but it took until the first of May to make the arrests.

They were all minors with special consideration and deals to work out, would not be applicable to adults, Imo.

I think if they found something he would be arrested.
I don't think anything was found in his car but they wont say Like Mark Redwine his car was taken and searched numerous times same as his home and he is still free to roam around no one has been charged with his sons death.

They wont say unless it leads to an arrest Is my take on it!

Has the nature preserve near Austin Ranch been checked? Its not terribly far from Shops and it has so many areas where a person could be dumped...
I just looked it up and its less than a 10 minute drive.

I was also thinking they might do that while waiting for other things to fall in place as well. That makes sense. Thanks for that explanation.

There was also something in that case about getting trace evidence from girl #2's car. Her name is Shelia Eddy. It took forever to get forensics back on a tiny spec of blood on the fender of her car that turned out to be Skylar's. I think that's what it finally took to arrest her.

In Erin Corwins case they released next to nothing. And they arrested who we all suspected all along. They also said he was not a suspect or they didn't have suspects...can't remember which. I think it will be similar here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There was also something in that case about getting trace evidence from girl #2's car. Her name is Shelia Eddy. It took forever to get forensics back on a tiny spec of blood on the fender of her car that turned out to be Skylar's. I think that's what it finally took to arrest her.

Thanks for that info. What year was that? I just ask so I can get it straight in my head as it compares to CM's case. Lab tests take leaps and advance over the years. That's all I was thinking. TIA.

He has been very adamant that she was not in his car. Even with all his changes to his version of the story.
I don't think EA could erase her completely from his car.
No matter how much u vacuum or wipe it.
A hair. a dog hair from her pup. Fingerprint.
I think LE would pounce on the chance to get him behind bars if they found something.

So if it turns out she was NOT in his car where did she go and with WHOM?

In Erin Corwins case they released next to nothing. And they arrested who we all suspected all along. They also said he was not a suspect or they didn't have suspects...can't remember which. I think it will be similar here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They even let him move back to Alaska!

They were all minors with special consideration and deals to work out, would not be applicable to adults, Imo.

True and there was the deal to work out with Rachel, the girl who confessed, which explains how she walked around a free person for four months after confessing. But not Shelia. She didn't confess and plead not guilty until the case was about to go to trial, when she changed her plea. And at that point she wasn't a minor, but she was when she was arrested.

Thinking out loud but maybe EA's involved with other serious illegal activity and they are trying to use that as leverage? Just a thought... IMO they prob have enough to arrest him are just dotting the i's, etc. MOO

I really hope Christina is found soon.

Thanks for that info. What year was that? I just ask so I can get it straight in my head as it compares to CM's case. Lab tests take leaps and advance over the years. That's all I was thinking. TIA.

She was killed in July 2012, arrests made in May 2013.

I really don't think EA has a false sense of security due to law enforcement possibly holding back evidence information, especially if he or his family members follow this forum, but he may have one due to his family hiring such a high-priced, prominent-though-not-infallible death penalty defense attorney.

He has been very adamant that she was not in his car. Even with all his changes to his version of the story.
I don't think EA could erase her completely from his car.
No matter how much u vacuum or wipe it.
A hair. a dog hair from her pup. Fingerprint.
I think LE would pounce on the chance to get him behind bars if they found something.

So if it turns out she was NOT in his car where did she go and with WHOM?

I wouldn't stray too far from ea imo

I really don't think EA has a false sense of security due to law enforcement possibly holding back evidence information, especially if he or his family members follow this forum, but he may have one due to his family hiring such a high-priced, prominent-though-not-infallible death penalty defense attorney.

If my friend or loved one had a warrant, had their car searched, and he/she were the last known person to see someone before that person went missing, I'd hope they'd hire the best attorney possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro