GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would require intelligence that he is severely lacking

I have not been on this thread for a while but I am wondering if EA has been named a POI. Seems we are discussing him quite a bit. I am in agreement if he has been, but just wanted to know for sure. tia

I have not been on this thread for a while but I am wondering if EA has been named a POI. Seems we are discussing him quite a bit. I am in agreement if he has been, but just wanted to know for sure. tia

No,He is not named a POI or Suspect in the disappearance of CM.

MSM stating that PPD has said he is NOT a POI or Suspect in this case.

http://cw33.com/2014/11/04/liar-liar-last-person-seen-with-christina-morris-changes-story/

the affidavit is included in the link as well ..https://tribcw33.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/christina-morris-search-warrant.pdf

PLANO, TX — Despite damning new evidence released about the last person seen with Christina Morris, Plano PD is not calling Enrique Arochi a suspect in her disappearance.

According to a search warrant, police have conducted several interviews with Arochi since September, retraced his movements, and found a number of contradictions.

Plano P-D told NewsFix Tuesday that Arochi is not a “suspect” or a “person of interest” in this case.

They had his car for 11 days as I recall.

Thanks dee and eileen. Eleven days seems plenty of time to tear the car apart. Those of you will more experience than I do, does it seem like the "normal" thing for LE to just keep certain articles from the vehicle that was searched but return the car? Just thinking if LE found something on the seat belts and decided to keep those isn't it probable that there would be more evidence to be found? I really believe that EA's car is the crime scene. I don't believe he got rid of all the evidence that night b/c of panic and fear and darkness. Even the next day when he was seen cleaning his car I think even then he had to be in a bit of a hurry b/c he didn't want to be seen trying to wash away any trace evidence. I think he's already slipped up and it's just a matter of time til LE comes calling the final time.

JMO

I don't think it matters much if he did scrub the phone, because if he used the same phone number it should all still be traceable. They should be able to determine exactly who was called or texted, and from where. I have swapped out many phones, and the phone company still has records of the calls and texts, because you have to call in the IMEI number to activate the phone on the network which automatically ties it to your phone number. The only thing I can think of that would be lost would be any pictures taken, and saved to the internal phone memory, and not an sd card. There could be dna evidence on the old phone, or it could have been broken in a struggle.

The real question is where could he take her, because she grew up in that area, that she wouldn't be suspicious of? We don't know if she knew exactly where he lived, so he could have taken her to a house he knew was empty. I thought I read someone in his family was into real estate, but I am not sure, if so he could have known of many empty homes in the area. He could have said hey you want to come inside.

I read an article that said they searched along 121 for any place a person could pull off, and that makes me think the last time her phone pinged was on that road, because his phone would have also pinged the whole way home.

I am surprised that I we have not heard the color of the car he was driving. In the Hannah Graham case they showed us a picture of the car and asked if anyone saw it anywhere to please call LE. So if they do find something in that car I hope they will at least do that, because then someone might remember seeing a car like that pulling off the road, or doing something else suspicious.

EA's Camaro is a dark grey, that can almost look black, depending on the lighting..

Thanks dee and eileen. Eleven days seems plenty of time to tear the car apart. Those of you will more experience than I do, does it seem like the "normal" thing for LE to just keep certain articles from the vehicle that was searched but return the car? Just thinking if LE found something on the seat belts and decided to keep those isn't it probable that there would be more evidence to be found? I really believe that EA's car is the crime scene. I don't believe he got rid of all the evidence that night b/c of panic and fear and darkness. Even the next day when he was seen cleaning his car I think even then he had to be in a bit of a hurry b/c he didn't want to be seen trying to wash away any trace evidence. I think he's already slipped up and it's just a matter of time til LE comes calling the final time.

JMO

I think they kept the seatbelt because they cut if off.
And the mats maybe were cut up or chemicals used on them.
I see nothing odd about that.

I think they kept the seatbelt because they cut if off.
And the mats maybe were cut up or chemicals used on them.
I see nothing odd about that.

It has been over 7 weeks from the time articles were collected and possibly retained.. I would hope the forensics would be complete and fully processed by now.
If they have found anything, I would think it is time to take him in for intense purposes and cause.

Also to clear up some of the phone stuff.....Hunter voluntarily took his phone and turned it over to PPD. The family has read his texts and listened to all of his VM. His phone was not cleared, scrubbed, none of that. LE has all of his phone records. Contents of that information has not been released. And by their actions I don't believe JMO that there was anything that didn't match up or anything that alarmed anyone. Everything Hunter has told the family has all been spot on.
He could have a burn phone.

It has been over 7 weeks from the time articles were collected and possibly retained.. I would hope the forensics would be complete and fully processed by now.
If they have found anything, I would think it is time to take him in for intense purposes and cause.

Exactly!
But maybe they didn't find anything.

He could have a burn phone.

He could, but the calls and texts in question that night from CM's phone and EA's phone went to the number of the phone HF allowed LE to search and has let C's family members read and hear messages on.

Once the warrant was released the mods gave permission to sleuth him.

I agree Cookie, people are crazy and will target anything for money. I do not think for a minute she was making a purse deal at 4am. How scary it is giving out that phone number ..wonder if she had arranged exchanges like that? Perhaps she was followed? IDK
I completely see where you are coming from and your road of logic in the explanation...very clear.

I'm confused why giving out a phone number is scary. People do it all the time on public sites these days.

I'm confused why giving out a phone number is scary. People do it all the time on public sites these days.

People also give out their home addresses. They also "checkin" at multiple locations. It is a stalkers dream.

He is a self proclaimed person of interest from one of his interviews

People also give out their home addresses. They also "checkin" at multiple locations. It is a stalkers dream.

Exactly.. probably why I have never condoned the use of SM in my home. Sorry ..that is just how I feel about it.

There is no confusion about that for me .. it is my own feelings about it. The rise of technology and the loss of certain protective layers years ago, It helps to be selective and cautious about the personal and private information that is put out into cyber-world. JMO~

That is correct ;)

I have never been part of sleuthing prior to a person being a POI/Suspect before. I am sure it has been done before though. Curious, how have these turned out. Has the person turned out to be arrested or not arrested? Guilty not guilty? Curious if anyone remembers and to see how the "evidence" so far is lining up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme