GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link that talks about EA cleaning out his car? How do we know this? Tia.

Is Krld-newsradio AM 1080 or KRLD-NEWSRADIO 105.3 the fan on Fm?

(argh, I'm so behind :( )

I see we have some VIs...cool....friends? family? Tia!

Exactly what I was thinking.... I was thinking there must be something because of something said by Carlton on Friday about waiting until Monday...
I can't listen right now, hoping they'll post a story soon!

carltondance is this what you were referring to when you said something about talking about it on Monday? Please tell me charges are coming!!!

Thank you!

OMG!

"Arochi had bruising to his “bruising to his right forearm” and “abrasions to his right hand” following Morris’ disappearance and told police that he had punched his car fender. But police took pictures of the damage to an auto repair shop, which found the damage inconsistent with his story.
One of Arochi’s coworkers also told police that he “looked like s***,” was walking with a limp and had a visible bite mark on his arm the day after Morris disappeared. Arochi told the coworker he had been in a fight the day before."

OMG!

"Arochi’s phone shows that calls and text messages were sent to Morris’ boyfriend, Hunter Foster, at 3:50, 3:53, and 3:55 the morning of her disappearance. Arochi initially denied that he spoke to Morris after they left a mutual friend’s nearby apartment to walk to their cars. But when police traced calls and texts to Foster on his phone, Arochi changed his story and told police that he let Morris borrow his phone and that she must have placed the calls and texts.
Police also say Arochi lied about where he parked his car the night Morris disappeared. He said he did not park in the same garage as Morris. But when police showed him surveillance video of his car driving out of the same garage, he admitted he did park there. Detectives believe Morris may have been in his car when he drove out of the garage at 3:58 a.m. Arochi has told police that Morris has never been in his car."

OMG

"According to the warrant, police are also investigating damage to Arochi’s car, which was repaired after Morris’ disappearance. Police say they have video of Arochi examining and cleaning unusual parts of his car at a grocery store in Allen, hours after Morris disappeared. Police obtained that video on September 24."

On video he was using a squeegee to wipe the passenger door and trunk area at the gas station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003