GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of curious how krld found out...

The Grand Jury subpoena'd the interviews from KRLD, so that's obviously how KRLD "found out." The Grand Jury couldn't subpoena the interviews from KRLD without telling KRLD they were demanding them.

wow! Things are moving!!!!

Also, wanted to add two words to the discussion re: LE investigating disappearances and stating publicly and to the media throughout the investigation that "no proof a crime has been committed." Erin Corwin.

They know what they are doing. They will find Christina; they found Erin.

Also, wanted to add two words to the discussion re: LE investigating disappearances and stating publicly and to the media throughout the investigation that "no proof a crime has been committed." Erin Corwin.

and Charli Scott.

I'm missing something. What is the big news? TIA.

Ditto. And Erin was found in an almost impossible place. I thought the detective work and recovery work on that was nothing short of amazing!

A grand jury subpoenaed KRLD for their interview with EA. KRLD reported that they had been subpoenaed, thus letting the cat out of the bag that there is a grand jury for an indictment.

"A grand jury reviews evidence presented by a prosecutor in a criminal investigation and determines whether there is probable cause to return an indictment and go to trial. The grand jury subpoena is the tool used by the prosecutor to gather evidence to make the case. Subpoena translates as "subject to sanction," meaning that the recipient of the subpoena has to comply with the terms of the subpoena or face specific consequences."
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-grand-jury-subpoena.htm

The Grand Jury subpoena'd the interviews from KRLD, so that's obviously how KRLD "found out." The Grand Jury couldn't subpoena the interviews from KRLD without telling KRLD they were demanding them.

Bet EA and his new lawyer are wishing he didn't do those interviews. Well played CM family and friends picketing in front of his house.. well played. I don't think its in EAs personality to sit back and say nothing.

A grand jury subpoenaed KRLD for their interview with EA. KRLD reported that they had been subpoenaed, thus letting the cat out of the bag that there is a grand jury for an indictment.

"A grand jury reviews evidence presented by a prosecutor in a criminal investigation and determines whether there is probable cause to return an indictment and go to trial. The grand jury subpoena is the tool used by the prosecutor to gather evidence to make the case. Subpoena translates as "subject to sanction," meaning that the recipient of the subpoena has to comply with the terms of the subpoena or face specific consequences."
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-grand-jury-subpoena.htm

I am more than confident that the plans for indictment is exactly what the warrant has stated.. he should not have been shady acting in the investigation.

The grand jury will decide if there is enough evidence to charge someone (most likely EA) with the abduction (for lack of a better word) of Christina?

Also, I have an idea what you mean but I have never heard of a toll gantry. I am guessing it is something like a toll booth that charges you for the use of the road but it is only once, no exit toll. Is this correct?

The grand jury will decide if there is enough evidence to charge someone (most likely EA) with the abduction (for lack of a better word) of Christina?

Also, I have an idea what you mean but I have never heard of a toll gantry. I am guessing it is something like a toll booth that charges you for the use of the road but it is only once, no exit toll. Is this correct?

Pretty much. We get reamed here on the toll roads. No live person inside just a camera.

Based on the warrant, they could only be presenting the grand jury with evidence to charge him with Interference with Public Duties because he "impeded and interfered with the investigation." Not enough justice for Christina (yet), IMO, but maybe they'll surprise us with more.

i was working so I missed whatever announcement was made but it sounds like it wasn't an extended segment or article just a brief snip saying they are going for an indictment?

Based on the warrant, they could only be presenting the grand jury with evidence to charge him with Interference with Public Duties because he "impeded and interfered with the investigation." Not enough justice for Christina (yet), IMO, but maybe they'll surprise us with more.

I am positive they will have more than what they've released to public.

The way I understand it, a local radio station was subpoenaed for their full interview with EA to be presented to the Grand Jury on December 4th.

The way I understand it, a local radio station was subpoenaed for their full interview with EA to be presented to the Grand Jury on December 4th.

Gotcha. Let's hope they say there's enough evidence to move this along!

yeah I had to go to the ntta website to figure out what the gantry was. lol

I also have never heard of "interference with public duties". Is that a Texas law?

Grand juries are typically for felonies. I would think its more than just interfering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member