GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news to see some movement today.

I asked at the end of the last thread if the timing of the release of more details of what Christina was wearing was significant, I guess this answers the question, I assume the two events are linked.

I'm not familiar with what the initials of the TV and radio stations mean but I think I understand from the above posts that it is a radio station that has been subpoenaed to provide interview details, didn't we have a TV station that was asked to do the same last week?

No word if there's a subpoena for TV raw footage, but I did hear/read that they were asked to keep it by PPD. Makes sense for a subpoena to follow.

Great news to see some movement today.

I asked at the end of the last thread if the timing of the release of more details of what Christina was wearing was significant, I guess this answers the question, I assume the two events are linked.

I'm not familiar with what the initials of the TV and radio stations mean but I think I understand from the above posts that it is a radio station that has been subpoenaed to provide interview details, didn't we have a TV station that was asked to do the same last week?
Not sure if this helps but KRLD is Tv and radio so there linked together. So basically the footage could be played by any of the sister stations being radio or tv Click link and look at top for the stations not sure if that is what your asking.... http://dfw.cbslocal.com/

I think maybe getn2bottom meant prosecutor? Correct me if I'm wrong!

But I agree with you Mikayoyo, the defense attorneys probably work better if they don't know the whole story.

No I was really meaning "Attorney" like EA's. I figured he (EA) would need to tell him the truth somewhat because if he (the Atty) goes along with what EA says and really believes, it will never fly. So the Attorney will need to know the truth to be able to come up with an aliby. No biggie. Theres more important things to discuss at this point now that I read about the grand jury request. Maybe that will light a fire under EA's butt.

Fb page says ppd requested interview material from media outlets but no grand jury date is set.

No I was really meaning "Attorney" like EA's. I figured he (EA) would need to tell him the truth somewhat because if he (the Atty) goes along with what EA says and really believes, it will never fly. So the Attorney will need to know the truth to be able to come up with an aliby. No biggie. Theres more important things to discuss at this point now that I read about the grand jury request. Maybe that will light a fire under EA's butt.

First though, his attorney will need to explain (very slowly) what the word "truth" means..

Do these Grand Jury subpoenas indicate that forensic results are in so that's why they're moving forward now?

Moving forward - maybe some prayers will be answered after all. This is good news (in a way). I will be anxious to see how his attorney will handle this. I want to know what someone put her through and why?? Justice for Christina! Thanks to all of you who stay on top of the news.

Moving forward - maybe some prayers will be answered after all. This is good news (in a way). I will be anxious to see how his attorney will handle this. I want to know what someone put her through and why?? Justice for Christina! Thanks to all of you who stay on top of the news.

Yes, Justice for Christina Morris!
...EA may just be the one :jail:

Do these Grand Jury subpoenas indicate that forensic results are in so that's why they're moving forward now?

Not in my state. Just that they are collecting evidence and building (trying to, at least) a case.

CBS just said Grand Jury is scheduled for Dec 4

So EA will be indicted....the saying is "they will indict a ham sandwich" lol

So EA will be indicted....the saying is "they will indict a ham sandwich" lol

I've always heard that, too. I wonder what the charges will be? I am guessing they got the forensics back from his car and I'm sure they have much more. Very proud of LE - not an easy job by any means. And my hats off to the searchers, that's not easy, either.

For once I wanna give a big "high five" to EA for talking to every media outlet on the night of Christina's vigil.
He would have been better off talking to the family like they wanted.
I wonder if his smart *advertiser censored** realizes that yet? Probly not. :gaah::fence:Hello red brick wall in Huntsville.

Going before a Grand Jury means the evidence PPD has gathered so far will be presented to the Grand Jury for determination if there is enough evidence of make a case against EA ....... There is still no body and no evidence of a crime unless DNA has returned and it is sealed until the Grand Jury meets. If the Grand Jury decides not enough evidence for a case against EA - they will no bill it.

For once I wanna give a big "high five" to EA for talking to every media outlet on the night of Christina's vigil.
He would have been better off talking to the family like they wanted.
I wonder if his smart *advertiser censored** realizes that yet? Probly not. :gaah::fence:Hello red brick wall in Huntsville.

I think that was the break in the bend and more importantly showed le even more lies from him... His attempt to play the victim back fired because he got slapped with the search warrant release a couple days later to show how those tv interviews were complete garbage. I am glad to see the families decision to picket has been vindicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95