GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just am having another hypothetical granny moment.. (but I was once young too) Wonder if the car ride she got sick and threw-up and that is why she needed to change clothes as well???

Well, Carlton did mention that she was not feeling well. IIRC.

I always thought that was such a strange post for her to put up for her missing friend.

Well heck Yeah.. I saw that posting the first week along with the picture we have on the board .. I really did not know at first that it was her party place where all this started at .. thought it was a bit on the odd side ... I would be freaking out !!! it is almost non nonchalant,detached,business as usual...wording is a bit like ..I super care because we are so close ..not really!!! IYKWIM ..JMO~

Well heck Yeah.. I saw that posting the first week along with the picture we have on the board .. I really did not know at first that it was her party place where all this started at .. thought it was a bit on the odd side ... I would be freaking out !!! it is almost non nonchalant,detached,business as usual...wording is a bit like ..I super care because we are so close ..not really!!! IYKWIM ..JMO~

Yes non chalant is the perfect word for it.

I just am having another hypothetical granny moment.. (but I was once young too) Wonder if the car ride she got sick and threw-up and that is why she needed to change clothes as well???

That might make sense.. It just doesn't seem like she was "buddy-buddy" enough with those "friends" to borrow a shirt to get "comfy". JMO

That might make sense.. It just doesn't seem like she was "buddy-buddy" enough with those "friends" to borrow a shirt to get "comfy". JMO

I agree with this ..... times 10. YES this.

That is very likely..

I'm heartbroken that we're on thread #17.

We won't give up Christina, we will find you. WHERE are you?

Prayers to her family and loved ones - hugs to all of you keeping her page going!

IMO Somehow the "friends" know a lot more than they are saying and may somehow be involved in something not quite kosher. Thereby, not incriminating themselves.
Some friends draw the line of friendship at their own freedom. IMO.

JMO but it hasn't gotten any better either.........

I wonder if Christina's family has tried to speak to others that were there that night and had the same reaction as EA?

JMO but it hasn't gotten any better either.........

Many I think-information gathering(of course) have noticed and mentioned numerous times there has been a blatant tone of rudeness,defensiveness,put-off or put out ..almost a "whatever" feeling in responses in regards to any interaction with that one... JMOM -can you confirm that is the general consensus and feeling all the way round ???

One "friend" in particular is the most defensive, rude, un-"friend", like person ever....IMO. Not how I would act whatsoever if my "friend" was missing! but that is JMO

Many I think-information gathering(of course) have noticed and mentioned numerous times there has been a blatant tone of rudeness,defensiveness,put-off or put out ..almost a "whatever" feeling in responses in regards to any interaction with that one... JMOM -can you confirm that is the general consensus and feeling all the way round ???

One "friend" in particular is the most defensive, rude, un-"friend", like person ever....IMO. Not how I would act whatsoever if my "friend" was missing! but that is JMO

which more than likely means they have knowledge or were a part of whatever has happened.

Has said "un-friend" been questioned at length by LE? (If you can answer)

This speaks volumes to me.

Today When I Think Of Christina ... I keep Thinking Of Dolphins ..and Angels Helping
DolphinAndAngel_10594949_std.jpg

Are we allowed to post a picture of a snapshot? If so, how? I have a snapshot of EA holding something gold in his hand as they were walking thru the parking garage. Its from the surveillance video? Just wanted to share it for those who dont believe EA had a gold phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste