GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did these friends get together often?

Did Christina see them recently and they decided to go out that evening?
I asked this several days ago and got no response. ...hopefully you get one

Highly highly doubt that! That would be preferred since she would more than likely find home at some point. But wouldn't explain everything else with bite mark, injuries and other things.

You think the bite mark and his injuries mean that she's nowhere near the dfw area? How do you connect her location with that?

Just know ..I think it was Carlton said he has info on so called said "friend".. that is a fact..for sure ...I'll Take That One..LOL !!!! Hope the RX's are available.

My understanding is it was a planned event. Not a spur of the moment get together.

I am not sure how often they got together though. Sorry.

Did these friends get together often?

Did Christina see them recently and they decided to go out that evening?

My understanding is it was a planned event. Not a spur of the moment get together.

I am not sure how often they got together though. Sorry.

I wonder if they saw Christina when she was at the marina with HF and they made plans then.

That might make sense.. It just doesn't seem like she was "buddy-buddy" enough with those "friends" to borrow a shirt to get "comfy". JMO

But she was friendly enough with PP, to plan on staying the night, so it seems reasonable that she would borrow a shirt from her.

Unless I'm reading things wrong (and that's entirely possible), it only seems to be "after the fact" that the so called friends have, for whatever reason, disassociated themselves. Christina probably did consider them friends.

Checking in every day and praying for answers - I have to say while I'm on here, all of you guys are doing such a great job. I know where to go if something this horrible ever happens to any friends or family members of mine. Everyone's determination is so admirable and to JMom and Carlton, your courage and just putting your lives on hold to help this family are amazing. Justice is coming for this sweet girl - I can hardly wait to hear about the forensics tests on his car, the injuries on his body, and who this "defensive" and obviously lying little twerp turns out to be. With my temper, it's hard not to write what I'm really thinking. We need an end to this for everyone whose heart is broken.

Friendly reminder

The only discussion of PP is what is in the warrant, beyond that is off limits.

Thank you

Somebody please refresh me - what was in the warrant about this person? Or can someone post the warrant again? Wish my memory was better!

I don't want to disparage the police in any way, but doesn't that seem like a long time to get a warrant? I guess they have to interview him first to get the inconsistencies..? On the other hand, it wouldn't have mattered since he tried to clean the car so thoroughly; still, if she was in his car, I hope they can prove it. I don't think it was premeditated, though..more likely rage on his part, esp with all the drugs and alcohol in him. Poor little Nina just wanted to go home, we all know how that feels. She was probably tired of this crowd. Where was security at this parking garage? Did a motion alarm go off? Maybe a guard did go in that direction, but didn't see anything? Come on PPD, move this case along.

From what I have read the warrant made no such statements about pp doing drugs, prior convictions, having an attorney, being uncooperative with the family and not caring. Just in case anyone hadn't read the warrant yet...

Seems like September was a bad month for EA.

Got beat up in a fight complete with abrasions, bite marks and a limp. just before September started
Interrogated by police 4 times relating to the disappearance of Christina
Arrested on Sept 15 for stealing a phone
Finally bonded out of jail on Sept 22
Got his car seized on Sept 26 - thanks to the warrant - and held 11 days according to him in a news interview.

I assume he got canned during that time too - over the stolen phone? or was is the ongoing missing persons investigation?

Poor guy... </sarcasm>

Yeah I think his picture is in the dictionary under: self inflicted lol

I don't want to disparage the police in any way, but doesn't that seem like a long time to get a warrant? I guess they have to interview him first to get the inconsistencies..? On the other hand, it wouldn't have mattered since he tried to clean the car so thoroughly; still, if she was in his car, I hope they can prove it. I don't think it was premeditated, though..more likely rage on his part, esp with all the drugs and alcohol in him. Poor little Nina just wanted to go home, we all know how that feels. She was probably tired of this crowd. Where was security at this parking garage? Did a motion alarm go off? Maybe a guard did go in that direction, but didn't see anything? Come on PPD, move this case along.

Even if they got a warrant on something else like his home or anyone else involveds stuff, we wouldn't know probably. We didn't know about this warrant until over a month from when it was issued. So we might be surprised.

Seems like September was a bad month for EA.

Got beat up in a fight complete with abrasions, bite marks and a limp just before September started
Interrogated by police 4 times relating to the disappearance of Christina
Arrested on Sept 15 for stealing a phone
Finally bonded out of jail on Sept 22
Got his car seized on Sept 26 - thanks to the warrant - and held 11 days according to him in a news interview.

I assume he got canned during that time too - over the stolen phone? or was it the ongoing missing persons investigation?

Poor guy... </sarcasm>

Wow.
Ok..what if all that happened and EA had no involvement in the disappearance of CM? That really is a sad state of affairs ...without any sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joyousjg