GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant to say those of you closer to the investigation.

I have been following this case since thread #1 and have read every single comment up to here. I can not imagine the pain Christina's family & (true) friends are feeling right now. I am a few years older than Christina but it feels like yesterday that I was her age and in a lot of ways, I was her. That could have been me, my sister or so many other young girls with bright futures and families that love them. I think this is why this has stuck with me through 17 threads.

I dated a boy from high school for many years and when you date a boy from your town and hang out with your high school friends, it doesn't matter how old you are, it is still like hs. Rumors, gossip & back stabbing don't seem to go away. I remember reading in one of the first threads that she may have been crying because she had heard HF was cheating on her. That could have been just another he said, she said thing. I remember hearing all kinds of things about me & my bf and most were not true. So glad I got out of that situation.

Having been in a very volatile and drama filled relationship, I don't think HF not reporting Christina missing for 4 days doesn't raise too many red flags for me. I had many fights with my bf and we went many days and at times even weeks without contact after big fights. It was almost a game for us to see who would break first and apologize. Looking back it makes me cringe. HF is not boyfriend of the year but I do not think he had anything to to with Christina's disappearance.

I remember many times where after a long night of partying with friends, if you were ready to go and someone was going in your direction, you'd catch a ride. I think it makes sense that if Christina wanted to go home and had lost her keys, EA would be taking her to her dad's house to get an extra set of (car) keys. I think Christina thought that even though she wasn't friends with EA that he was ok to leave with. He wasn't some random stranger. They had gone to school together and he was friends with her "friends".

I don't think EA would have driven to Whataburger. It wouldn't make sense for him to park so far away. He would have parked closer to the apartment they were at, not a 20 minute walk away. I think she was only in his car once, when they left the garage at 3:58 am.

And about EA's car being nice... I had a nicer car when I was 23 and lived at home, then I do now. Priorities change.

I hope Christina is found and brought home to her family soon. Sorry my first post was long winded. These are just some thoughts I have had all along but never posted. Of course everything is JMO.

I know it must be hard for those of you but I got the jist of latestforever's post - I think. I mean, all we know of so far is that he's hindered the investigation, so someone was just putting out there that he (EA) sure is getting crucified if he's not the one (or the only one?). I'm pretty sure we can all agree he has been changing his story from the beginning, which is bad enough - then you add all the other stuff he's done, was doing, and did the next day, that's just a heck of a lot of bad news. And being a lying, druggy thief may be just the beginning, we will see. He's going to find out what harsh is, IMO.
Texas harsh!

Thanks for that. What I mean is EA seems to be "THE ONE" but, just because some of us offer additional "food for thought" does not mean we are not all on the same team. I don't know Christina; heck I am 2x her age- she reminds me of myself esp. at her age. Want her to be home.

I have been following this case since thread #1 and have read every single comment up to here. I can not imagine the pain Christina's family & (true) friends are feeling right now. I am a few years older than Christina but it feels like yesterday that I was her age and in a lot of ways, I was her. That could have been me, my sister or so many other young girls with bright futures and families that love them. I think this is why this has stuck with me through 17 threads.

I dated a boy from high school for many years and when you date a boy from your town and hang out with your high school friends, it doesn't matter how old you are, it is still like hs. Rumors, gossip & back stabbing don't don't seem to go away. I remember reading in one of the first threads that she may have been crying because she had heard HF was cheating on her. That could have been just another he said, she said thing. I remember hearing all kinds of things about me & my bf and most were not true. So glad I got out of that situation.

Having been in a very volatile and drama filled relationship, I don't think HF not reporting Christina missing for 4 days raises too many red flags for me. I had many fights with my bf and we went many days and at times even weeks without contact after big fights. It was almost a game for us to see who would break first and apologize. Looking back it makes me cringe. HF is not boyfriend of the year but I do not think he had anything to to with Christina's disappearance.

I remember many times where after a long night of partying with friends, if you were ready to go and someone was going in your direction, you'd catch a ride. I think it makes sense that if Christina wanted to go home and had lost her keys, EA would be taking her to her dad's house to get an extra set of (car) keys. I think Christina thought that even though she wasn't friends with EA that he was ok to leave with. He wasn't some random stranger. They had gone to school together and he was friends with her "friends".

I don't think EA would have driven to Whataburger. It wouldn't make sense for him to park so far away. He would have parked closer to the apartment they were at, not a 20 minute walk away. I think she was only in his car once, when they left the garage at 3:58 am.

And about EA's car being nice... I had a nicer car when I was 23 and lived at home, then I do now. Priorities change.

I hope Christina is found and brought home to her family soon. Sorry my first post was long winded. These are just some thoughts I have had all along but never posted. Of course everything is JMO.

Wow. That was genuinely and beautiful expressed. Thank you.

I dated a boy from high school for many years and when you date a boy from your town and hang out with your high school friends, it doesn't matter how old you are, it is still like hs. Rumors, gossip & back stabbing don't don't seem to go away. I remember reading in one of the first threads that she may have been crying because she had heard HF was cheating on her. That could have been just another he said, she said thing. I remember hearing all kinds of things about me & my bf and most were not true. So glad I got out of that situation.

Having been in a very volatile and drama filled relationship, I don't think HF not reporting Christina missing for 4 days raises too many red flags for me. I had many fights with my bf and we went many days and at times even weeks without contact after big fights. It was almost a game for us to see who would break first and apologize. Looking back it makes me cringe. HF is not boyfriend of the year but I do not think he had anything to to with Christina's disappearance.

Welcome! I don't know how to do all the emoticon welcome wagons so please forgive. I agree with 100% of what you said.

Thanks for that. What I mean is EA seems to be "THE ONE" but, just because some of us offer additional "food for thought" does not mean we are not all on the same team. I don't know Christina; heck I am 2x her age- she reminds me of myself esp. at her age. Want her to be home.

Totally get that. Good to look outside the box. I'm not sold there's only one. I just can't feel bad for EA at this point. Or most likely at any point in the future.

(bbm)
I think maybe hockeymom may have had a typo and meant to say, "discussed" not dissed. I say that only because I don't believe anyone is here to "diss" any fellow poster who wants Christina to be found. ... the goal of everyone here.

oops edit to add:
we posted on top of each other. Alrighty then. :)

And may I add my feelings about the auto fill-in feature on some devices? EEEK is all I have to say. Like when you have a cold and a COUGH and you want to type, "I have a ... c... o....u..." and the auto fill types in, "I have a COUGAR!" Sorry for the tangent. Just saying that it can lead to typos and misunderstandings.

OT but if you want to laugh so hard it hurts, look up the website damnyouautocorrect.com.

One "friend" in particular is the most defensive, rude, un-"friend", like person ever....IMO. Not how I would act whatsoever if my "friend" was missing! but that is JMO

Why would Christina have wanted to spend time with these people? Was she fooled into thinking they cared about her?

How can anyone dispute he had a gold phone? He was arrested for stealing it, no?

There have been some on this thread that would argue Christina's very existence if they could get away with it! Some people like to argue.

From what I have read the warrant made no such statements about pp doing drugs, prior convictions, having an attorney, being uncooperative with the family and not caring. Just in case anyone hadn't read the warrant yet...
I love your wording for this particular post. It's quite brilliant. [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Yes, WELCOME Morigirl21 - all thoughts, prayers, support are welcome. It is good to know how many people are genuinely concerned for this girl (woman). I have thought also that it surely could have been me or one of my friends, and even though I'm older and wiser, it's still scary out there sometimes. And I don't mean out "partying" - it can be anything, shopping mall, jogging. Predators don't have bankers hours. I'm thinking EA was invited for a reason, not because he has a cool car or is a cool guy. Just the opposite, in fact he seems creepy. I'm afraid this is going to be a wicked story for an innocent girl trying to find her way in the world, just trying to have a night out with old "friends".

Why would Christina have wanted to spend time with these people? Was she fooled into thinking they cared about her?

Maybe they were good friends in high school but were going in different directions. Christina seems more mature and grounded. That's just observations from SM.

Per Sprint employee he came to work looking like *****, I think were his words, limping, bruised, with bite mark. He said that EA said he got that way in a fight? I would assume it was with a person. Or when he was "turning his tires" (that can't be turned) his tire attacked him? J/K - I really don't know what to believe that comes out of his mouth honestly. JMO though.

I found a movie on Netflix today called "Rubber" about a tire named Robert that has homicidal powers. Yep, you read that right!! So maybe EA's tire was named Roberto and had similar abilities...power to injure EA at such an unfortunate time for him to have injuries...

I dated a boy from high school for many years and when you date a boy from your town and hang out with your high school friends, it doesn't matter how old you are, it is still like hs. Rumors, gossip & back stabbing don't seem to go away. I remember reading in one of the first threads that she may have been crying because she had heard HF was cheating on her. That could have been just another he said, she said thing. I remember hearing all kinds of things about me & my bf and most were not true. So glad I got out of that situation.

Having been in a very volatile and drama filled relationship, I don't think HF not reporting Christina missing for 4 days doesn't raise too many red flags for me. I had many fights with my bf and we went many days and at times even weeks without contact after big fights. It was almost a game for us to see who would break first and apologize. Looking back it makes me cringe. HF is not boyfriend of the year but I do not think he had anything to to with Christina's disappearance.

Great post. In my early 20's before going into my career of choice, I worked on 6th street in Austin, Tx. If I had the late shift and it was sunset or dark already and I had to park and walk to work by myself; I would wait until another female or group of females walk by and then ask if I could walk w them to 6th st(always got a yes).
Rambling now: I was the "go to medical emergency person" at the bar in which I was employed. One night I was called to The woman's bathroom, a girl had been smashed in the face and completely lacerated the whole side of her face. Why?- because of a parking spot fight; the loser followed her to the bar and then into the bathroom and hit her in the face with a glass.... Some people are sick and violent, you never know what can set someone off.... Sorry for book JMO

Per Sprint employee he came to work looking like *****, I think were his words, limping, bruised, with bite mark. He said that EA said he got that way in a fight? I would assume it was with a person. Or when he was "turning his tires" (that can't be turned) his tire attacked him? J/K - I really don't know what to believe that comes out of his mouth honestly. JMO though.

Here is a link from the spring co workers for anyone wanted/needing to be reminded how swift EA is.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html?mode=jqm

As they say, "If his lips are moving... he's lying..."

Well said...

Not sure if this is of any interest to anyone but thought id share it.

Most early GM air bag modules will contain 5-15 pages of crash data. Many 2006 and newer air bag modules can contain 30-50 pages of crash data information. A recent download from a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro produced 71 pages of crash data.

http://www.airbagcrash.com/samplecrashdata.html*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members