Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.
Ok..what if all that happened and EA had no involvement in the disappearance of CM? That really is a sad state of affairs ...without any sarcasm.

With all do respect and no sarcasm intended....He still lied to LE about being with, speaking to, walking in the garage with a missing person. Embezzled from his employer, squeegie'd his vehicle after he was with a missing person, drove while (by his account) completely intoxicated. Fought someone so hard he was bitten and limped. I really don't feel sorry for him either.

I don't want the likes of him running around where I live and my kids play and go to school.

Yes, and thanks to the sleuth who said LE is about 2 months ahead of us, it helps to keep that in mind. I know they are working hard on this. I didn't mean to imply anything like that they weren't, if it sounded like I did. My logical mind says it's great knowing they have much more info than we do and will be able to get this solve; emotionally, I get ahead of myself. I'm praying for all involved working on this case, in LE or otherwise.

Yes, and thanks to the sleuth who said LE is about 2 months ahead of us, it helps to keep that in mind. I know they are working hard on this. I didn't mean to imply anything like that they weren't, if it sounded like I did. My logical mind says it's great knowing they have much more info than we do and will be able to get this solve; emotionally, I get ahead of myself. I'm praying for all involved working on this case, in LE or otherwise.

I didn't think you were saying anything bad about the investigation :)

With all do respect and no sarcasm intended....He still lied to LE about being with, speaking to, walking in the garage with a missing person. Embezzled from his employer, squeegie'd his vehicle after he was with a missing person, drove while (by his account) completely intoxicated. Fought someone so hard he was bitten and limped. I really don't feel sorry for him either.

I don't want the likes of him running around where I live and my kids play and go to school.

Do we know for a fact the limping was caused by a person? Not defending just seriously wondering.

Love this, spoken like a real mom! I like the way you think. His track record isn't so good, and he's a thief who gets into fights when he's not embezzling. I don't feel sorry for him, either.

Do we know for a fact the limping was caused by a person? Not defending just seriously wondering.

Per Sprint employee he came to work looking like *****, I think were his words, limping, bruised, with bite mark. He said that EA said he got that way in a fight? I would assume it was with a person. Or when he was "turning his tires" (that can't be turned) his tire attacked him? J/K - I really don't know what to believe that comes out of his mouth honestly. JMO though.

Love this, spoken like a real mom! I like the way you think. His track record isn't so good, and he's a thief who gets into fights when he's not embezzling. I don't feel sorry for him, either.

Well I am friends with the Alpha Momma Bear....that probably explains it. hehehehe

In all seriousness though, I don't. I am local and it is scary. These sorts of things don't happen in Allen. I have been here for lots of years and never have I been afraid here. We have great schools, athletics, we have a great community. I love it here. But I do not want this sort of stuff around my kids or these type of people either.

Per Sprint employee he came to work looking like *****, I think were his words, limping, bruised, with bite mark. He said that EA said he got that way in a fight? I would assume it was with a person. Or when he was "turning his tires" (that can't be turned) his tire attacked him? J/K - I really don't know what to believe that comes out of his mouth honestly. JMO though.

Forgot about that sprint employee.

Did Her friend say if Christina was upset before she left by any chance?

She said she was upset, but nothing out of the ordinary. She didnt go into any detail about her being upset except that she wanted to go get her dog. Not sure if that was the truth or not. To me it seemed the friend was still a little in shock mode. But thats my opinion. She seemed like a true friend that day but now the fact that she's denying she ever spoke to me, and is very defensive towards me is a little suspicious. Her and the "karma" N.S. guy are extremely defensive together. They post things towards EA being the only one guilty but dont seem to be pro CM.
Very confusing. Thats just my take on things.

Oh, and don't forget about the Sprint employee who said he has a violent temper and also tried to coerce his co workers not to cooperate with the police as well.

She said she was upset, but nothing out of the ordinary. She didnt go into any detail about her being upset except that she wanted to go get her dog. Not sure if that was the truth or not. To me it seemed the friend was still a little in shock mode. But thats my opinion. She seemed like a true friend that day but now the fact that she's denying she ever spoke to me, and is very defensive towards me is a little suspicious. Her and the "karma" N.S. guy are extremely defensive together. They post things towards EA being the only one guilty but dont seem to be pro CM.
Very confusing. Thats just my take on things.

Well thanks for your input it does help us paint a better picture.

AND vacuumed his car with a shop vacuum at work after being seriously late. Sheesh

Yes, thank you for reminding us of the scattered but factual "crumbs" of this case so we can all find our way back from the never-ending "what ifs".

Yes, thank you for reminding us of the scattered but factual "crumbs" of this case so we can all find our way back from the never-ending "what ifs".

I can not tell if you are being critical or helpful. JMO

I can not tell if you are being critical or helpful. JMO

With all due respect, I think it's hard for some of us - knowing what EA has done, which at the very least is hinder this investigation - to even consider the damage done to him should he actually be innocent of Christina's disappearance. Don't mean to sound harsh but he's made his own bed. If you truly don't believe that read the warrant again. MOO

With all due respect, I think it's hard for some of us - knowing what EA has done, which at the very least is hinder this investigation - to even consider the damage done to him should he actually be innocent of Christina's disappearance. Don't mean to sound harsh but he's made his own bed. If you truly don't believe that read the warrant again. MOO

Yes, no disagreement here..., I was responding to this post "Yes, thank you for reminding us of the scattered but factual "crumbs" of this case so we can all find our way back from the never-ending "what ifs"." Why do some on this particular thread feel the need to be ugly and pompous when differing or additional info is presented or questioned.

Yes, no disagreement here..., I was responding to this post "Yes, thank you for reminding us of the scattered but factual "crumbs" of this case so we can all find our way back from the never-ending "what ifs"." Why do some on this particular thread feel the need to be ugly and pompous when differing or additional info is presented or questioned.

I just think it's important to keep the known facts in mind when conjuring up alternative scenarios.

I don't think the origin of the comment string was different or addition info. I think it was an opinion that it will be a sad state if EA is innocent. I may have read it wrong but I took it as his rights could be violated when as far as I'm concerned, as are many others I suspect, he's definitely violated Christina's rights, even if he had nothing to do with her disappearance. MOO

I know it must be hard for those of you but I got the jist of latestforever's post - I think. I mean, all we know of so far is that he's hindered the investigation, so someone was just putting out there that he (EA) sure is getting crucified if he's not the one (or the only one?). I'm pretty sure we can all agree he has been changing his story from the beginning, which is bad enough - then you add all the other stuff he's done, was doing, and did the next day, that's just a heck of a lot of bad news. And being a lying, druggy thief may be just the beginning, we will see. He's going to find out what harsh is, IMO.
Texas harsh!

I don't think the origin of the comment string was different or addition info. I think it was an opinion that it will be a sad state if EA is innocent. I may have read it wrong but I took it as his rights could be violated when as far as I'm concerned, as are many others I suspect, he's definitely violated Christina's rights, even if he had nothing to do with her disappearance. MOO

My apologies then to all offended- I took it the wrong way, being too sensitive I suppose.
Namaste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member