GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're following protocol- which is the problem- I'm not accusing them of not caring, I'm pointing out one of the MANY problems with the entire system. They CAN'T share the info the community needs. My point is that our tax money is better spent on REAL crime with ACTUAL victims, and not paying to be extorted on a daily basis for nonsense. Do you disagree?!?

They share info with the ones who NEED to know for search purposes. They are paid to protect and serve, not much good if they are letting ea know everything they have on him from telling all of the civilians what they have.

So let me get this straight.....you think that PPD should come out and tell the public everything they know regarding this case? Is that what you mean? And you think you have the right to know all of this because you pay taxes? How does that help Christina?

IMO PPD is doing awesome, they know a lot more than me or you, that's the way it works. They can keep everything to themselves as far as I am concerned as long as it brings Christina home where she belongs, my friend can have some peace back in her life, and the person responsible is held accountable.

They're following protocol- which is the problem- I'm not accusing them of not caring, I'm pointing out one of the MANY problems with the entire system. They CAN'T share the info the community needs. My point is that our tax money is better spent on REAL crime with ACTUAL victims, and not paying to be extorted on a daily basis for nonsense. Do you disagree?!?

Just heard on KRLD about a grand jury investigation on the disappearance of Christina Morris December 4th.. Anybody heard about this?

I don't know if this has been touched on.. I fear that EA might possibly take his own life...

I don't know if this has been touched on.. I fear that EA might possibly take his own life...

That thought crossed my mind as well. No idea how to tell if a person would be at risk.

Respectfully snipped by me.

So, Hiring a high-profile CDA=capital murder?
In this case, it would be under 2-murder during the commission of kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation, or terroristic threat.

You seem to know a lot more than the general public knows. How do you know agg sex assault was involved? Do you have a link or are you a verified insider?

You seem to know a lot more than the general public knows. How do you know agg sex assault was involved? Do you have a link or are you a verified insider?

I don't. However, for it to be a CAPITAL offense, that's the only special circ that could potentially fit- based on what we know- Do you disagree?
I was inquiring as to why the OP deemed this a capital case,

I can't listen right now, hoping they'll post a story soon!

I have been listening online and have yet to here anything .....yet......

What are you guys listening for? I'm not where I can open the link. TIA.

The initial report I heard was about a Grand Jury subpoena for EA's interviews with LE, scheduled for December 4th.. the following report said "next Month"...
They also had a snippet from one of EA's interviews, proclaiming his innocence..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member