GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know; could be the same but for whatever reason, he either wasn't invited or chose not to go if he was. Wonder why in either case? I thought it was a girl's night and EA was just there with party favors, but IDK. I don't know anything about any of them except for the busy behavior of EA. That's why I trust the VI's so much, they know a lot we don't and they are personally invested through family or friends. They are privy to some info but they just can't discuss it. They have been as helpful as they can be and I very much appreciate all that they have added to keep us in line. It is so easy to go out on a tangent. Tonight I can't get past WHY did she get in the car with him (no key?) and if they didn't go to Allen, WHERE did they go? Personally, I think EA started some crap with her. ALL MOO.
I agree that EA was there to "supply" fun. But SN was there, making it not a girls' night out.
I guess I was figuring they'd hung at the lake on Wednesday and planned to hang again that holiday weekend.

Yeah, I am also interested in the interaction between EA and the other party attendees after it became known that Christina was missing and was last seen on 30 August. I can't help but think there were texts going from them to EA asking him questions. His response would be interesting to note. Their silence is strange.

I'm also curious about contact during the 4 days before she was reported missing. Did any of them try to contact her to make sure she made it home ok? I'm sure LE has record of that, but it's not been released or discussed.

If I'm wrong someone correct me but EA, HF, CM,ex , girl who owns apartment....everyone so far we're mentioning all went to Allen HS.

I remember this too - they were all grads of Allen High School. At least in thread one or two they were.

I'm also curious about contact during the 4 days before she was reported missing. Did any of them try to contact her to make sure she made it home ok? I'm sure LE has record of that, but it's not been released or discussed.

No, nobody did that we know of anyway. I take that back because I think one of her gf's tried to reach her the next day or on Sunday. She explained, in an article, CM often let her battery run down so she figured CM's phone was dead.

I agree that EA was there to "supply" fun. But SN was there, making it not a girls' night out.
I guess I was figuring they'd hung at the lake on Wednesday and planned to hang again that holiday weekend.

SN saw her that night. But maybe not by plan. He may have run into her and ended up with the group. I see nothing odd about HF not being there.

You've got to be kidding. I've now entered the Twilight Zone.
(The other two cars in the garage were security personnel?)

Yes you read correctly! I remember reading this from moderator on helpfindchristinamorris facebook page and then possibly repeated here: last two cars were security. Lots of things have been deleted so it is hard to link for you.

You've got to be kidding. I've now entered the Twilight Zone.
(The other two cars in the garage were security personnel?)

If I understand it right, the other two cars were security vehicles parked in the garage, not vehicles with security personnel in them at the time.

If I understand it right, the other two cars were security vehicles parked in the garage, not vehicles with security personnel in them at the time.

I wish I could find the link- gahhh, I have looked and can't find it. However, I remember it as last leaving were 2 security cars.

Now I am grasping at straws here: I wonder the time difference between EA leaving and the security cars leaving the parking garage. Ugh- I really wish I could find the link/post.

It's crazy to me that we have two verified insiders here who are the next best thing to an LE source, yet some still want to argue discredit the info they're sharing! The whole point of sleuthing is that we want to know what happened, right? It's everyone's right to believe or not, but being argumentative is pointless. If you don't believe the VIs, then ignore them and move on, but don't expect to be able to speculate without a lot of people disagreeing or challenging the theories based on what is considered reliable info we have from the VIs.

It's crazy to me that we have two verified insiders here who are the next best thing to an LE source, yet some still want to argue discredit the info they're sharing! The whole point of sleuthing is that we want to know what happened, right? It's everyone's right to believe or not, but being argumentative is pointless. If you don't believe the VIs, then ignore them and move on, but don't expect to be able to speculate without a lot of people disagreeing or challenging the theories based on what is considered reliable info we have from the VIs.

Exactly!! I understand all having opinions and theories but these two people are as close to knowing the truth as any of us and they don't have to be here, they choose to. So I agree if you don't agree then just move on or state your theories but no need for what seems like constant disrespect here. Maybe it's not intended to seem as such but from a side view it is!

There is only a few of left tonight. It feels like the show-down at the ok corral, LOL.

http://cw33.com/2014/09/10/without-a-trace-boyfriend-speaks-out-about-missing-girlfriend/

Hunter states here, '"I've known her since grade school,"' he tearfully told our cameras."

"I just want her to come home and be alive and safe," Foster said.

HF's LinkedIn page specifies he attended -

Allen High School, 2005-2009

Collin County Community College, 2011-2013.

At risk of getting the dead horse emoticon, HF also said that he'd have to live with this for the rest of his life. (not reporting CM missing and letting 4 days pass.) How did he know at the time of that interview that CM was not coming back?

Exactly!! I understand all having opinions and theories but these two people are as close to knowing the truth as any of us and they don't have to be here, they choose to. So I agree if you don't agree then just move on or state your theories but no need for what seems like constant disrespect here. Maybe it's not intended to seem as such but from a side view it is!

I see your point and agree about respect to VIs and fellow posters. Respect is even better when it goes both ways.

Speaking of which... thank you, JMOM, for addressing people here in a thoughtful manner. It does not go unnoticed by me, and I'm sure others as well. Much appreciated.

BBM
When you put it in that light, it would seem the Actual WS mods need to consider to close the board IMO. WS is a member based,crowd-sourcing forum that has been around for many many years and has been active in helping 1000's of crime-related cases. Here we are bound to TOS -rules for a reason especially on active cases. WS is not a private group that is run by the case itself,LE or Family. Telling posters what they must, can or supposed to think,believe,conceptualize and manner of direction of feeling about a particular case is against TOS. The seemingly incorrect idea is that VI's control the direction of the case conversation, theories,ideas,concepts and opinions which is NOT what WS is intended for and never has. If posters have a direct question for the VI's it is not hard to address it as such;likewise if a VI can answer a particular question they can choose to answer or not.
In Christina's case,the VIs have stated (IIRC) that HF has been cleared and that an arrest for EA is imminent for the kidnapping and murder of Christina. Then all we would need to do is wait for his trial. I am not intending to be snarky or hateful at all, but it does make the board seem a little useless at this point - like no further sleuthing needed. IMO

At risk of getting the dead horse emoticon, HF also said that he'd have to live with this for the rest of his life. (not reporting CM missing and letting 4 days pass.) How did he know at the time of that interview that CM was not coming back?

Why has Enrique lied this entire time to le? Or why has hf consented to a polygraph yet Enrique refuses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP