GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the interview, he doesn't exactly have a Charles Manson swaztika on his forehead, kwim? I thought he could be rather convincing. jmo

So, again, I am interested in if he has had violent encounters with other women.

Maybe he can be a completely different person when he is under the influence?

We haven't heard much about his life prior to 8/30. I asked about that earlier and a VI did say a neighbor of his said that he was creepy & stalkerish. She reported that to LE. One of his Sprint co-workers said EA has anger issues. I'm pretty sure he has/had a girlfriend on 8/30, but we haven't heard anything about her

Quote Originally Posted by CookieM

Respectfully, just because someone is from Mexico that doesn't mean they are involved in a prostitution ring.
I would still like to know why JM mentioned prostitution ring. That seems random if said without any reason to bring that up. It could be her mind working through possibilities, idk.

I see your point.

Also, agreed that the US and other countries have been involved in sex trafficking as well, unfortunately.

I would still like to know why JM mentioned prostitution ring. That seems random if said without any reason to bring that up. It could be her mind working through possibilities, idk.

Speculating here, it could be as simple as that's an option in which Christina could still be alive. Easier pill to swallow. I could be wrong, but I don't think Jonni is still saying that. Unfortunately, she's out searching in wooded areas and creek beds, I think that speaks to where she thinks she might find Christina. Sorry, very sad thought.

Respectfully, Christina is still missing.The job is not done. We still need answers regarding what occurred that night. I feel the exact opposite from you, the information provided by VIs does not make this board useless. In my opinion, their insight and clues have kept this case at the top of the missing forum. I generally only like engaging in discussion here when they are available to confirm or deny facts because otherwise it tends to go in a wild goose chase about little details like if her car was moved to a different spot, or other facts that the VIs can very easily confirm or deny. We still don't know who else, if anyone, was involved in Christina's disappearance. Even VIs have stated there are other suspicious characters, but TOS prevents anyone sleuthing them.

There is more than one way to confirm or deny facts imo.

Also, it seems to me what keeps Christina's name thankfully at the forefront and at the top of the forum is all the people here participating and adding their thoughts and input and links.

Everyone matters, imo.

BBM WOW!
I have gone back thru postings since yesterday afternoon and do not see any thing that fits these 2 descriptions,which IMO seem a bit unfair and biased to posters beliefs and opinions.
Why again is it again the terminology selected to address those with opposite viewpoints being of "Argumentative" & "Disrespect" being brought up when it is absolutely not warranted. It seems that every time it is ..it exacerbates some insignificant comment,misinterpretation of wording,idea or question from perhaps hours or a day ago.. Why continue to incite conflict when it is not needed.
The fact is from the day that CM's case was posted up until the picketing began there was ZERO insinuations of negative behavior on this case.
I can only guess that is because some of us took and have a strong stance on that and it has carried over with perceptions that some how we are are the un-welcomed here.
IIRC I remember welcoming many to this case to interact.
JMO~

I guess just like your opinions are yours and mine are mine. Maybe the posts we saw were deleted ever thought about that? We didn't call out posters specifically like you did and state it was biased but now I'm calling you out to read your own comments. It was in relation to many comments made for weeks now OVER and over to the VI. I think we are just for feeling the way we feel hence why I post so little not going to stick around in a forum trying to help make sense of heated bullying when instead I'll choose to go to the fundraisers and searches where I feel my efforts are better received. Anyone can act like they want sitting behind a computer screen, doesn't mean I have to accept that.

Speaking of which headed to pancake breakfast then searching.

In my opinion the idea of her being kidnapped and in a prostitution ring, while obviously not a good scenario, was at least one that would allow her mom to imagine that she is still alive. It is of course difficult when a family member goes missing to have to admit that they may be dead -- it feels like you are giving up.

Respectfully, Christina is still missing.The job is not done. We still need answers regarding what occurred that night. I feel the exact opposite from you, the information provided by VIs does not make this board useless. In my opinion, their insight and clues have kept this case at the top of the missing forum. I generally only like engaging in discussion here when they are available to confirm or deny facts because otherwise it tends to go in a wild goose chase about little details like if her car was moved to a different spot, or other facts that the VIs can very easily confirm or deny. We still don't know who else, if anyone, was involved in Christina's disappearance. Even VIs have stated there are other suspicious characters, but TOS prevents anyone sleuthing them.

I believe you may have misread my post. With all due respect no where did I state that the information from the VIs was making the board useless. Please do not put words in my mouth. Thank you.

It's the ties to Mexico that keep me wondering about the prostitution ring theory. I have thought for some time that this was part of it and till they find CM it's still possible.

Ties to Mexico make me think more of weed, cocaine, heroin.... not to mention prescription drugs that are cheaper & easily obtained there. I'd be curious to know how often EA travels across the border...

BBM WOW!
I have gone back thru postings since yesterday afternoon and do not see any thing that fits these 2 descriptions,which IMO seem a bit unfair and biased to posters beliefs and opinions.
Why again is it again the terminology selected to address those with opposite viewpoints being of "Argumentative" & "Disrespect" being brought up when it is absolutely not warranted. It seems that every time it is ..it exacerbates some insignificant comment,misinterpretation of wording,idea or question from perhaps hours or a day ago.. Why continue to incite conflict when it is not needed.
The fact is from the day that CM's case was posted up until the picketing began there was ZERO insinuations of negative behavior on this case.
I can only guess that is because some of us took and have a strong stance on that and it has carried over with perceptions that some how we are are the un-welcomed here.
IIRC I remember welcoming many to this case to interact.
JMO~

I think some posts may have been removed

MOO!!

I see your point.

Also, agreed that the US and other countries have been involved in sex trafficking as well, unfortunately.

Yep. Look at how bad it was at the Super Bowl last year. Disgusting, if you ask me.

I guess just like your opinions are yours and mine are mine. Maybe the posts we saw were deleted ever thought about that? We didn't call out posters specifically like you did and state it was biased but now I'm calling you out to read your own comments. It was in relation to many comments made for weeks now OVER and over to the VI. I think we are just for feeling the way we feel hence why I post so little not going to stick around in a forum trying to help make sense of heated bullying when instead I'll choose to go to the fundraisers and searches where I feel my efforts are better received. Anyone can act like they want sitting behind a computer screen, doesn't mean I have to accept that.

What is the actual evidence that makes EA the guilty one?? What is going to hold up in court?? What is going to hold up on credibility of testimonies??
The fact is Cindy, say what you want that is your prerogative..but many may not know what some like myself have contributed to search efforts possibly anonymously ..please do not take your anger out on the contributors.

Ties to Mexico make me think more of weed, cocaine, heroin.... not to mention prescription drugs that are cheaper & easily obtained there. I'd be curious to know how often EA travels across the border...
EA not exactly living the life of Tony Montana, cooped up in his bedroom at his mom's house, probably complete with Dallas Cowboys bedsheets. But, I wonder who is paying for their high priced attorney?

Bolded and underlined by me. The Mods are wonderful on here and do not allow bullying. I have seen nothing of the sort. Bullying is a VERY strong word choice.

EA not exactly living the life of Tony Montana, cooped up in his bedroom at his mom's house, probably complete with Dallas Cowboys bedsheets. But, I wonder who is paying for their high priced attorney?

The best !!! I just fell out of my office chair!!!:loveyou:

Can we just move on from the bickering about who is respectful? Let's all just try to express ourselves better & flag a post if you think it's against the rules.

Respectfully, what if EA is not our guy? Sincere question.

TIA.

Totally, and great question. I have no idea if he is our guy or not. I have said from the beginning, before EA's identity came out (although I had already sleuthed it, lol), that anything is possible, including a random abduction. A parking garage in the middle of the night is not a safe place for a lady, and many incidents involving random perps have occurred in such locations.

With all that being said, all we have to go on is that it is possible this guy might have had something to do with it, being he is the last to be seen with the victim. (And if we want to add the opinions/statements of the VI's, that is an optional variable to add into account). But regardless of the VI's statements, EA's "sleuthability" is eligible imo, as he has been identified in MSM, and anything that has been mentioned in MSM should be allowed on the board for discussion (for my interest, this means locations).

Beverly Carter's perp disposed of her behind an old work location of his.

Gabe Gaeta, JD, ARS brought their victims back/committed the crimes close to their homes (not saying this is the case here, but one has to ask, if SA was the motive, did he take her somewhere close to his home that he is familiar with like many perps often do).

JM disposed of his victims on private lands (farms, abandoned houses).

Travis Forbes used fire (among others...)...

MJK took his victims to a farm building, then later used a bridge in the disposal process...

EC's perp used a mineshaft...

(The list goes on).

So, my question is what type of potential perp are we dealing with?
And what potential motive are we dealing with?
What possible awareness space variables can we plug in?
What times and locations can we confirm in order to possibly estimate maximum distance?

We can speculate all day about whether or not he is guilty. But for me, I want to skip over all that and go right to, well, WHAT IF he is guilty, then where might he have placed Christina?

What else do we have to go on? I don't think naming locations is hurtful to EA. He already has heat on him from other sources.

Here is an example of the type of thread /discussion I would like to see for Christina:
(might be best suited for the parking lot):

Here's one I created for Alexis:
Alexis Murphy Search Discussion/Possible Locations of Interest:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rch-Discussion-Possible-Locations-of-Interest

Hannah Graham - The Search (4 threads):
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?257746-Hannah-Graham-The-Search

Hannah Graham SAR: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?257362-Hannah-Graham-SAR

Respectfully, what if EA is not our guy? Sincere question.

TIA.

By 'guy', I assume you mean the one who 'ultimately' had something to do with why we can't find Christina. That is possibly - if Christina is no longer with us - that he didn't do the deed. Possible. BUT he has lied to LE and in missing person cases where time is critical, he has stalled an investigation into her disappearance. Could they have had a fight in the car over an unwanted sexual advance and she left (or he kicked out of) the car somewhere between the Shops and where she wanted to go? (And I believe she left the garage willingly in EA's car.) Possible. But keeping such an event from LE hampers the progress. If she left the garage with EA willingly, one way or the other he is the guy.

Of course, this is just my view point. Others may see it differently.

I think of the case that brought me here. A missing man and father who was on his way home from work. The family thought he could have ben car jacked, had an accident, etc. those were the options and many posters were only going this way as well. There were of course several that thought, maybe he would leave his family or commit suicide. We were constantly redirected and told he would never do this. It is very important to be open minded and work together. This individual, sadly wasn't found for weeks because they were not thinking suicide and were not originally looking near his houses. They ended up finding his car, which lead to finding him, within two miles from his parents house. I am not blaming them, please understand. I am saying most of us here are not emotionally invested like they are and can and should be able to explore all possibilities objectively, rationally, and repectfully.

Now I understand that EA is a likely option. But, until Christina is home, we owe it to her and her family to explore all options. There are so many of us on here that can do this together.

(and can somebody please send me a WHATABURGER! If I knew they didn't have Whataburger in Colorado, I wouldn't have left Texas!)

Just wondering if EA might have come into a large sum of money anytime around Christina's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali