GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a bite doesn't break the skin, it can appear to be a round-ish looking bruise. Not enough to compare dental records. Especially after several days. Could it have faded before LE got to him?

McElroy said she’s been told by police that the phone was returned to the Sprint store “wiped” of data. Plano police did not confirm that information.

Plano Police spokesman Ofc. David Tilley said Arochi did volunteer his phone for examination to investigators, as did many other friends and acquaintances of Christina Morris, many of whom were with her the night she went missing

.http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wy...ast-Seen-With-Christina-Morris-281701721.html

Thanks for this. Someone saying something happened is different from LE confirming it imo. Also, if EA did not intend to keep the phone permanently, I would think removing the info would be a normal thing, upon returning it to the Sprint store; And even so, can't deleted info be retrieved?

Originally posted by Eileen730

See IMO If he harmed her he would have scrubbed that phone the day it happened deleted everything....immediately
If he had no idea something happened to her he wouldn't do it till after LE came to him and said hey dude CM is missing u were last to see her we want your phone and your car... later they found out it was a stolen phone... after they gave it back to him he takes it back to sprint scrubs it and gets nailed for that.
And yes, this ^^

If a bite doesn't break the skin, it can appear to be a round-ish looking bruise. Not enough to compare dental records. Especially after several days. Could it have faded before LE got to him?

Perhaps. IDK what day LE examined EA's arm. If it were days later with LE, and the area had faded, as mentioned, then it seems that leaves us with the person at the Sprint store, an employee of EA's, as the one who initially assessed the mark to be a bite. (?)

The affidavit states:

Patrol Officer Benzick retrieved and watched surveillance video from the Shops at Legacy for investigation. He told the affiant that Morris' car did not leave the garage until removed by Mark Morris.

So not it was not SB or "friends" it was from PPD.

Gotcha. So yes it was from SB who was one of the friends there that night.

Why has EA not been named a POI? Clearly, according to the affidavit, the lies, the bruises, the car damage, the phones...LE must have enough to AT LEAST name him a POI, no?

The affidavit states:

Patrol Officer Benzick retrieved and watched surveillance video from the Shops at Legacy for investigation. He told the affiant that Morris' car did not leave the garage until removed by Mark Morris.

BBM
did not leave!

Says nothing about being moved!

The affidavit states:

Yes. It did not leave the garage. The entrance/exit cameras would have definitely seen her car leaving and reenteri g the garage. The question was: how are we certain that the spot Christina was parked in at 3:57 is the same spot it was in when her car was found four days later? Her car could have been moved from one spot to another in the four days before anyone even noticed her missing.

It was not moved either. Believe or not it was in the same place that she parked it. The affidavit also says they saw her pull in and park so they know where her vehicle was when she got out of it. It was not moved nor did it leave.

BBM
did not leave!

Says nothing about being moved!

LE knows way more information than us, and they believe Christina left in EA's car. That's pretty hard to debate.

I'm sorry but how is that the only logical explanation that you see being a possibility? A camera couldn't have caught some things on video and not other things? No one has said the cars were right next to eachother.

they did say the cars were right next to each other! I think someone here even said nose to nose!
So if that's so they saw! JMO

Christina's soldiers will NOT give up! They are some of the strongest people I have ever watched from afar. I think those that come to Enrique's defense need to explain 1 thing to me and I MAY rethink whether he is guilty.... when last seen on the camera he was NOT limping.... less than 6-7 hours later he was. Why is that? oh yeah.... he got in a fight with his tire/car sometime between 4 am and 10 am.... that's right. All of this is MY OPINION.....photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

LE knows way more information than us, and they believe Christina left in EA's car. That's pretty hard to debate.

In my opinion I agree that she left in his car, I'm simply asking about the location of her car within the parking garage and if it could have changed in the four days.

It was not moved either. Believe or not it was in the same place that she parked it. The affidavit also says they saw her pull in and park so they know where her vehicle was when she got out of it. It was not moved nor did it leave.

Ok Thanks for that!
So if they saw her pull in and park they had to see him leave with her!

maybe he does want them to find her so it'll be all over (with him in jail) ? IMO, if he did this he has to feel horrible..... and weighing on him. The thing about liars is sometimes they tell a story so much they believe it.
I really felt that Enrique was full of crap and was definitely involved until I watched that uncut interview. When he said he just wanted them to find her so this could be over, that rang true to me. On the other hand, how could he have been parked next to her and saw nothing? Plus, all the lying and the car washing... If forensics picked up any evidence of Christina in his car, would we have heard about that by now?

Well...reading the affidavit and knowing what I know, I would say Officer Benzick watched the video from when Christina pulled in to the garage until the time he located her vehicle, and that is how they know.

Yes. It did not leave the garage. The entrance/exit cameras would have definitely seen her car leaving and reenteri g the garage. The question was: how are we certain that the spot Christina was parked in at 3:57 is the same spot it was in when her car was found four days later? Her car could have been moved from one spot to another in the four days before anyone even noticed her missing.

In my opinion I agree that she left in his car, I'm simply asking about the location of her car within the parking garage and if it could have changed in the four days.

It just doesn't all add up to me. They were parked near eachother, Eileen730 is saying nose to nose, VI says they know the exact spots they were in, but now it's questioned whether her car was moved. If something happened to Christina that didn't involve EA, that would mean that someone moved her car to be parked nose to nose to where EA had previously been parked? What would be the point of moving her car (serious question)? And that still doesn't answer the most important question... how did Christina leave the garage? Only 3 cars left, 2 have been cleared.

So if LE has video of her pulling in and parking in that exact spot, then the cameras would show her not getting into her car after 3:57. It was reported by family that they were parked beside each other so that would mean that the same video would also show her getting into his car. I question the video evidence being true because if LE had video of her not entering her car and entering his, they would have put that in the warrant as cause for taking his car to look for evidence of bodily harm being done to her. The warrant never says they saw her get into the car. LE says they feel the only logical way for her to have left the garage was in his vehicle. That's two different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1