GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really felt that Enrique was full of crap and was definitely involved until I watched that uncut interview. When he said he just wanted them to find her so this could be over, that rang true to me. On the other hand, how could he have been parked next to her and saw nothing? Plus, all the lying and the car washing... If forensics picked up any evidence of Christina in his car, would we have heard about that by now?

Agreed. IF we didn't have anything else and were just going by the interview...I would feel confident that he is being sincere. However, we know about the bite marks, the calls to HF, the car being cleaned. I still feel we are missing vital info and players. I am confident that truth will prevail. JMO

I wish I felt he was lying in that uncut interview. It would make this so much easier for me. I just don't get a sense of deception. He doesn't seem nervous or anxious. JMO

I got the feeling it was rehearsed.. no real surprise questions. He already knew what was going to be asked. I keep going back to all the initial lying & deception, bruises, co-workers description of his demeanor.. JMO

If so then I'm choosing not to believe it. If it was info from her friends, that's quite contradictory to believe that one piece of info when the VIs have stated that the "friends" have not been forthcoming about the evening. And if it is from the video, then LE would not even question if she got into Arochi's car because they would have seen her get into it being that their cars were beside each other.

It's my understanding that they were parked in the same general vicinity in the same parking garage, but that does not mean that they were parked beside each other or that a camera would necessarily have both cars in view. You can pick and choose the information that pleases your theory, but we learned that they were parked in the same area from the warrant, information provided by one of the "friends", and we learned that Christina's car couldn't have possibly left from VIs.

Asking questions and disecting situations is what we do at WS. We Brainstorm and try to get to the truth.
I won't apologize for my own questions or comments, as, I feel Christina deserves justice. The only way to achieve this is by getting to the truth. JMO.

No not from "friends"- it's actually in the affidavit for the search warrant if you would like to read it. Sorry don't have access to link right now.

Is this according to the "friends" who were there that evening, or video footage???

McElroy said she’s been told by police that the phone was returned to the Sprint store “wiped” of data. Plano police did not confirm that information.

Plano Police spokesman Ofc. David Tilley said Arochi did volunteer his phone for examination to investigators, as did many other friends and acquaintances of Christina Morris, many of whom were with her the night she went missing

.http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wy...ast-Seen-With-Christina-Morris-281701721.html

You have the right to not believe it but it is in the affidavit so do you think PPD is also not telling the truth? Just curious as to your opinion on the affidavit.

If so then I'm choosing not to believe it. If it was info from her friends, that's quite contradictory to believe that one piece of info when the VIs have stated that the "friends" have not been forthcoming about the evening. And if it is from the video, then LE would not even question if she got into Arochi's car because they would have seen her get into it being that their cars were beside each other.

No not from "friends"- it's actually in the affidavit for the search warrant if you would like to read it. Sorry don't have access to link right now.

Gotcha. So yes it was from SB who was one of the friends there that night.

McElroy said she’s been told by police that the phone was returned to the Sprint store “wiped” of data. Plano police did not confirm that information.

Plano Police spokesman Ofc. David Tilley said Arochi did volunteer his phone for examination to investigators, as did many other friends and acquaintances of Christina Morris, many of whom were with her the night she went missing

.http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wy...ast-Seen-With-Christina-Morris-281701721.html

Yeah, but WHICH phone did EA volunteer?

Asking questions and disecting situations is what we do at WS. We Brainstorm and try to get to the truth.
I won't apologize for my own questions or comments, as, I feel Christina deserves justice. The only way to achieve this is by getting to the truth. JMO.

BBM -unfortunately that does not seem to be appreciated by some and why I think the thread goes dead from time to time. JMO

I am very deeply involved but I will pull myself away from it and say if I only saw one video of him speaking I may agree with. But, with the lying, the injuries, the phone scrubbing, the squeegie, the bite mark, the shop vac etc, I just can't come away with that conclusion.

I really felt that Enrique was full of crap and was definitely involved until I watched that uncut interview. When he said he just wanted them to find her so this could be over, that rang true to me. On the other hand, how could he have been parked next to her and saw nothing? Plus, all the lying and the car washing... If forensics picked up any evidence of Christina in his car, would we have heard about that by now?

Then they had to see what happened in that garage!

I'm sorry but how is that the only logical explanation that you see being a possibility? A camera couldn't have caught some things on video and not other things? No one has said the cars were right next to eachother.

I will say this about where they were parked....and I know the exact spots they were parked in (believe it or don't) it would be impossible for him to not see her get in her car. IMO

It's my understanding that they were parked in the same general vicinity in the same parking garage, but that does not mean that they were parked beside each other or that a camera would necessarily have both cars in view. You can pick and choose the information that pleases your theory, but we learned that they were parked in the same area from the warrant, information provided by one of the "friends", and we learned that Christina's car couldn't have possibly left from VIs.

Quote Originally Posted by frisson
We don't know if a bite mark was there, imo, on his arm. Rather if there were a mark that positively came from human teeth, we don't know if it matched CM. Did a Dr. or nurse or dentist look at it? It seems to me that that would have been super huge significant evidence if it matched CM's teeth; but no one bothered to check? Or perhaps they did check and there was no bite. Or whatever mark (bite or otherwise) existed was no match to CM. If so, I'd think EA'd be in the slammer as we speak (imo.)
LE would have checked that out pronto don't you think?

Yes, exactly what I think. I agree. If a bite existed that matched CM's teeth, I'd think there would be an arrest.

Yeah, but WHICH phone did EA volunteer?

See IMO If he harmed her he would have scrubbed that phone the day it happened deleted everything....immediately
If he had no idea something happened to her he wouldn't do it till after LE came to him and said hey dude CM is missing u were last to see her we want your phone and your car... later they found out it was a stolen phone... after they gave it back to him he takes it back to sprint scrubs it and gets nailed for that.

Im just speculating here

Jmom, I completely understand. You are right. You just can't explain away a bite mark. It's just frustrating and strange that after 3 mos, there is still not enough evidence for an arrest or even to name him as a POI. Especially since it doesn't seem to be premeditated and he doesn't come across as a genius criminal mastermind, you would think they would have found a lot of definitive evidence by now. At least enough to name him as a suspect.

I will say this about where they were parked....and I know the exact spots they were parked in (believe it or don't) it would be impossible for him to not see her get in her car. IMO

What if he was texting?
Not looking.
Id be interested to see what his call and text log looked like.

There is a reason this guy has not been arrested yet! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member