GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not reading to much into the 2 minute difference. Seems like he was guided in what to say and to a point that is expected however .....IMO...if his mouth is moving he is lying

What I noticed about the 9 minutes vs. 11 minute time discrepancy, is that I dont think he could do the math. It seemed like he paused, thought, and still said 11 minutes.

So the question is did he REALLY wake his brother up or was that a cover up he is dragging him in on? If he did go home and he indeed woke him up then that should shorten the distance on where he could have taken her during that time frame. So many questions we may never have answers to

What I noticed about the 9 minutes vs. 11 minute time discrepancy, is that I dont think he could do the math. It seemed like he paused, thought, and still said 11 minutes.

Yea like I said not really reading to much into the 2 minute difference

One more comment, I swear. Where were his Enrique's parents? I thought maybe it was his mom off camera, then I heard the male voice. If my son were being interviewed, I would have been in the room and would have sat next to him if he asked me to.

One more comment, I swear. Where were his Enrique's parents? I thought maybe it was his mom off camera, then I heard the male voice. If my son were being interviewed, I would have been in the room and would have sat next to him if he asked me to.
I could be wrong but I don't think they speak good English so they probably had lawyer speak for them. His mom said something in Spanish and he answered her in beginning. I'm sure they were there though.

So the question is did he REALLY wake his brother up or was that a cover up he is dragging him in on? If he did go home and he indeed woke him up then that should shorten the distance on where he could have taken her during that time frame. So many questions we may never have answers to
So he's either saying he woke his brother up so his brother can vouche he was home, alibi....or it could have been slip and he did wake his brother for help? So many questions I hope get answered.

Sounded like several people in the background. I'm sure that was his mom we heard speaking spanish...JMO

Interesting: around TEN people were out that night. I'm curious as to who the other 5 or 6 were that we've not accounted for...

Yes. Very interesting and very different from 5 or 6. Who were the others?

Yes. Very interesting and very different from 5 or 6. Who were the others?
I'm thinking an ex of Christina's, maybe? Imo, she's mad at her current bf and goes out with old high school friends. Her ex, that she moved in with, but soon left for her current might've been there. Maybe she realized she didn't want her relationship with current bf to suffer if he'd found out, so she made up the excuse of wanting to go get Madden to alleviate future problems of current bf discovering ex-bf was part of the crowd she was hanging with that night. She had current bf as a business partner, too. She seems like, to me, that she thinks she has a possible future (either love, or business) with current bf. If it were me, I wouldn't want to stay in a place that could potentially wreck my future.

(Did you guys watch the linked video about the mother from Wylie missing? It made me really sad because the husband feels his wife's case has not gotten the attention that Christina's case has, that valuable time has passed by in the initial days after she went missing when publicity during that time might/could have been helpful...is there a thread for her? Tia.)

Can somebody please bring forward the latest casemap? Tia!

Other than working at the Sprint store, what other occupations has EA had? What are his other interests/involvements? Tia.

Sorry for the multiple posts, another question (I asked upstream, but didn;t see an answer, many posts here)---does EA have any history of violence, etc in his past. Tia.

(Did you guys watch the linked video about the mother from Wylie missing? It made me really sad because the husband feels his wife's case has not gotten the attention that Christina's case has, that valuable time has passed by in the initial days after she went missing when publicity during that time might/could have been helpful...is there a thread for her? Tia.)

Her car was found in a pond (she was inside). I believe it was ruled an accident.

I seriously doubt he came home and woke up his brother. Using the brother for an alibi.

I don't know what to make of the part about clocking in at 8 using his fingerprint. If he did and then left LE should be able to verify 8 clock-in with Sprint. If he did, then as was pointed out earlier, it narrows the time frame somewhat. If daylight came at around 7 or a little after, I believe that whatever he did with regard to Christina happened between the toll booth and sunrise. Too many chances to be noticed in the light. Between 8 and 1015, EA was probably doing searches on his phone on how to clean his car, renting a shop vac (unless his family had one) and cleaning up the car. I don't believe that whatever happened was premeditated. Therefore, 2 hours is not a lot of time to clean up a car if you don't know in advance what you need, where to get it and how to do it.

Then later he does a factory reset (or multiple ones) to erase his internet searches and any GPS usage between 4 and 7. There are still the pings and other activity on his phone that the company is going to have. I wonder if he didn't turn his phone off some time after 4. If he did any crime he committed might have occurred shortly before that point and that will add to the timeline. I believe whatever happened occurred around 0430 and any cover up not involving the car was done by 0700. Then there is whatever happened to his car to maybe knock time off this period. Again, no premeditation, therefore no planning and greater chance of errors. His damage to the car may even have occurred after committing a crime and caused by nerves and not concentrating on driving. He is going to get caught if he did this.

Thanks for the uncut interview.

I found EA believable. It's my opinion. I don't believe that he harmed Christina.

I hope she is found soon.

I could be wrong but I don't think they speak good English so they probably had lawyer speak for them. His mom said something in Spanish and he answered her in beginning. I'm sure they were there though.

The mom was there and he told her to turn the light back on. (Bc she had turned it off for the camera crew)

So he's either saying he woke his brother up so his brother can vouche he was home, alibi....or it could have been slip and he did wake his brother for help? So many questions I hope get answered.

Well he did say the police went all the way to Oklahoma to speak to his brother so... They really wanted to verify that he saw EA that night/speak to his bro

Well he did say the police went all the way to Oklahoma to speak to his brother so... They really wanted to verify that he saw EA that night/speak to his bro

I think the brother heard him come in and woke up!
I don't think he went in and woke his brother up!

I think he clocked in at work and then left.
the employees didn't know he had already checked in and just assumed he had just arrived when he returned.

I don't think she was going to her fathers house to get a key because she sends a text to HF to leave the door open.
I think she had her car key!
We have not been told to my knowledge that she lost her car key also. I have only read her house key!
Maybe they didn't plan on being up that lte and when midnight soon turned into 3 am she decided it best to just leave because she had to go to work.

We are missing a lot of pieces!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member