GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's possible of one of these things happened....one, he clocked in at 8 and then left right away. Or he clocked in at 8, stayed awhile, did some work and then left to get to the Kroger at the time he was seen. Or not at all of course.

I am thinking that is a big possibility as well..

Christina, where are you. If you were harmed, we all want justice for you and quick justice. God bless you.

I wonder if it's possible of one of these things happened....one, he clocked in at 8 and then left right away. Or he clocked in at 8, stayed awhile, did some work and then left to get to the Kroger at the time he was seen. Or not at all of course.

Clocked in, left right away to hide CM, washed his car & returned to work... Are there many secluded areas around the Sprint Store?.... (just thinking out loud...)

I am relistening now. I was trying to watch NG and listen to the recording. Did he say he woke up his brother?

He looks extremely nervous to me and English is not his first language obviously. He didn't know how to speak what he wanted to say in English and he was trying to say what his parents had told him to say and the accion America person told him to say but in English is the feeling I got. The "praying praying" garbage was fed to him.

Super rehearsed but in Spanish lol

What I hate is that he says he didn't feel he needed to walk her to the car bc they're not friends. That just makes you sounds like a jerk among other things. Do we have to be friends to have you walk me to my car when it's dark or is that not just a decent thing to do as a man?

Didn't click with me that the dude was the accion guy...

I thought I read they were actually parked rather close to each other. You wouldn't need to walk someone to their car if they were right next to you or a few cars away. Regardless, I believe its a load of BS and CM got in the car with EA. From there we'll probably find out shortly based on the recent surge from PPD.

Although I wouldn't think she would willingly get into the car with him being drunk for a ride anywhere for any reason... maybe he said he had something in his car he was willing to give her and she willingly got in for a second for whatever reason and then he made very unwanted moves toward her.
I can see perhaps if her phone died she ran after him to use his phone one more time before he drove off and then BAM she's in the car and in drunk state of mind a crime of opportunity happens.

Yeah, I guess it may be moot, but I would still make sure the young lady was able to get in her car & that it started, etc... But you're correct.. none of that matters now, because he gave her a ride....................... somewhere.

I jusssttttt don't think so IMO, MOO.... I don't know why she would take a ride from someone drunk... no one willingly gets in for a ride with someone who is drunk... she said she was going home...she wanted to get home and get her dog ... thats her last known words or text is that she was going home... to say she was getting a ride somewhere else is just speculation ... I don't think its to far out of reach to speculate she did get in his car for some reason.... to use his phone again since hers died... etc... but not to drive off with him...

I jusssttttt don't think so IMO, MOO.... I don't know why she would take a ride from someone drunk... no one willingly gets in for a ride with someone who is drunk... she said she was going home...she wanted to get home and get her dog ... thats her last known words or text is that she was going home... to say she was getting a ride somewhere else is just speculation ... I don't think its to far out of reach to speculate she did get in his car for some reason.... to use his phone again since hers died... etc... but not to drive off with him...

First, sober and drunk people do get in cars with people who are drunk. Sadly, they do. There was a girl on the news who is paralyzed because she got in a car with a guy who was and he flipped the car and left her. Second, we don't even know if he was drunk. So many people say he lies about everything...while what he drank and the drugs he took should be included in those lies.

Carlton do you think he really clocked in at 8am and then left since he's saying they have his thumb print and camera footage; or do you think he lied and didn't get there till 11? That's a pretty big lie to think you could get away with so I'm wondering if he did clock in and leave.

Carlton do you think he really clocked in at 8am and then left since he's saying they have his thumb print and camera footage; or do you think he lied and didn't get there till 11? That's a pretty big lie to think you could get away with so I'm wondering if he did clock in and leave.

What is his reason for clocking in and then leaving IF what he said is true? Because it doesn't look any better for him that he clocked in at 8 and then abruptly left.

First, sober and drunk people do get in cars with people who are drunk. Sadly, they do. There was a girl on the news who is paralyzed because she got in a car with a guy who was and he flipped the car and left her. Second, we don't even know if he was drunk. So many people say he lies about everything...while what he drank and the drugs he took should be included in those lies.

I suppose that could be true... I just have this image in my head of Christina and I have made up my mind she wouldn't accept a ride from him :) However, I can see her getting in his car for whatever reason such as borrowing his phone.

He's the manager. Maybe it would have looked suspicious for him to not show up so he clocked in, still late but not that late, to make an appearance. Maybe he said he needed to run an errand and no one would think much since he's in charge, and dispose of evidence then.

IMO - He was walking pretty smoothly in the video. If a 170-175 lb person (can't recall his weight) drank half as much as he states he drank...(which EA has a history of lying) throw whataburger on that and give it a couple hours of hanging at the friends place, he would "feel" ok to drive home or wherever he said he was going to go.

I think Christina's car keys were missing and she got in his car for him to drive her to her father's house to either catch some sleep or get her spare key and a ride back to her car. She never made it to her dad's. Also I said thumbprint, when I relistened, it was a fingerprint. Sorry!

Although he was scheduled to work at 8 a.m. the morning Morris disappeared, Arochi did not arrive to the store until about 11 a.m., according to coworkers, and seemed like he “hadn’t slept in two weeks.”

From the co-workers speak out article.
http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...ml?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed
This guy must be an idiot to say he fingerprinted his arrival at 8am and they have camera footage of him doing so if he really didn't get there till 11. I mean that's a pretty bold lie.

He's the manager. Maybe it would have looked suspicious for him to not show up so he clocked in, still late but not that late, to make an appearance. Maybe he said he needed to run an errand and no one would think much since he's in charge, and dispose of evidence then.

The good thing about that then when needing a time frame...... if he needed time to dispose of evidence...is that he would of had to do that between his store and Kroger within a couple hours (assuming he was all done by the time he was squeeegying at 10ish).... so then that would somewhat narrow his driving range to the surrounding area... I am wondering if the area where his trash is taken to can be checked or would that be an astronomical task? I guess now after this much time has passed the amount of trash in that fill would be just to much... but its one thing to find a place to put a person and still another to find a place for all the belongings... belongings have a fantastic way of surfacing more so than a person... unless they are tightly bagged up into a trash bag and in a landfill.

To say he was drunk is also just speculation... everything we discuss is speculation. I will say this though, they are both "kids" in their young 20's & can do stupid things, and hopping in a car with someone that has a bit too much to drink is certainly not uncommon (sadly).. JMO!

he keeps saying he wants people to know his side of the story...there are 2 sides to a story. That video was made a month ago. What other side is he talking about?! Maybe he went to work at 8 am and worked his magic on his current cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7