GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To say he was drunk is also just speculation... everything we discuss is speculation. I will say this though, they are both "kids" in their young 20's & can do stupid things, and hopping in a car with someone that has a bit too much to drink is certainly not uncommon (sadly).. JMO!
I agree. Something could have been happening at party that was so bad or awkward that getting a ride from a guy who's been drinking seemed like a better option than staying. Sounds like she wanted to get out of there bad and i don't think EA was sloppy drunk so she figured he could take her on 10 min drive to dad's or friends in area.

What is weird is his coworkers said he was late to work. So he maybe he went and clocked in and left with employees there OR maybe he went clocked in before anyone got there and then left and then went to do WHATEVER he needed to do and then went back later with coworkers thinking he just got there. We are still missing some pieces here. Seems to me he stayed fairly close to Allen/Plano/Wylie area during that time. But would have gone back to his hidden location.... would he have taken that chance and moved things to another location farther away at another time. So many questions we may never know

"I really didn't talk to her"
"We weren't friends..."
"We didn't say anything" on the way to the car.

:thinking:

What is weird is his coworkers said he was late to work. So he maybe he went and clocked in and left with employees there OR maybe he went clocked in before anyone got there and then left and then went to do WHATEVER he needed to do and then went back later with coworkers thinking he just got there. We are still missing some pieces here. Seems to me he stayed fairly close to Allen/Plano/Wylie area during that time. But would have gone back to his hidden location.... would he have taken that chance and moved things to another location farther away at another time. So many questions we may never know

That theory could certainly knock a couple of hours off the 6 hours that are not accounted for (approx 4:00am-10am)... If he still had CM with him & clocked in at 8:00 & then left, he could not of had much time to hide her. The search area would not be near as massive.

Something else he said in the video was that he woke his brother up. When you're coming home at 4am you usually stay as quiet as possible so you don't wake someone up. EA is only like 175 and CM weighs 100. What if he woke his brother up in a panic because he needed more hands to help him dispose of evidence he couldn't carry easily?

As disappointed as I am in the coverage by Nancy Grace, there are over 200 comments on her facebook page. Just being on her show gets people talking. Let's hope someone is talking to the police and Christiana can be with her family soon.

Something else he said in the video was that he woke his brother up. When you're coming home at 4am you usually stay as quiet as possible so you don't wake someone up. EA is only like 175 and CM weighs 100. What if he woke his brother up in a panic because he needed more hands to help him dispose of evidence he couldn't carry easily?

Even more, and maybe my wheels are turning too much tonight, is what if he had someone else drive after the possible altercation with CM because he was so rattled. This person may not be used to driving his car and could have run into something. Sometimes when I've borrowed people's car and I'm not used to how long their front is or turning ease, etc, it makes it difficult.

Right! I couldn't figure out if he meant that he woke his brother by accident, or on purpose... why WOULD you wake up someone at around 4:00am???

We know he got gas at 10 am-ish. If only we knew when he got gas before that, that would indicate how far the car drove. (Hopefully, he fills up everytime).

In the interview around 6mins 20secs in, EA states that the toll tag reads at 4:06am "11" minutes after he's seen on the surveillance camera (3:57am). That's 9 minutes, not 11. I know the travel time was discussed earlier so I wanted to bring that up.

In the interview around 6mins 20secs in, EA states that the toll tag reads at 4:06am "11" minutes after he's seen on the surveillance camera (3:57am). That's 9 minutes, not 11. I know the travel time was discussed earlier so I wanted to bring that up.

Not reading to much into the 2 minute difference. Seems like he was guided in what to say and to a point that is expected however .....IMO...if his mouth is moving he is lying

Hello..I just wanted to say i thought it was pathetic what time nancy gave this story enough with bill cosby these are the more important things . I thought at least in my mind but i thought i seen a slight hesitation when nancy asked the mom do u know who that is on the video walking her to her car. Did anyone else notice that as well it just made me think she new who it was ..Maybe she was told not to say who knows..

Hello..I just wanted to say i thought it was pathetic what time nancy gave this story enough with bill cosby these are the more important things . I thought at least in my mind but i thought i seen a slight hesitation when nancy asked the mom do u know who that is on the video walking her to her car. Did anyone else notice that as well it just made me think she new who it was ..Maybe she was told not to say who knows..
She knows who it is. They've already released his name. Nancy grace just didn't do very good coverage of what is already known. But maybe they did tell her not to say it.

I am relistening now. I was trying to watch NG and listen to the recording. Did he say he woke up his brother?

I found that so odd. Really? Who wakes your brother up when you come home at those hours and then "went to sleep". Okaaaaayyyyy.... Ugh, among other things you all have noticed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste