GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random post, please stay on topic, this thread is for Christina.

:tyou:

I felt they rushed the CM segment on Nancy Grace way too much. That was disappointing. She deserved a longer segement than that. The segment on Bill Cosby ran way too long and they were just repeating themselves the whole time.

I felt they rushed the CM segment on Nancy Grace way too much. That was disappointing. She deserved a longer segement than that. The segment on Bill Cosby ran way too long and they were just repeating themselves the whole time.

Do you think that was it?

Brittany Feagan says again it's a "random search" and no reason to search where they're searching. What the what?

Nancy grace said "a random search Or that's what police are telling people......"

RE: raw EA interview footage
Is that the family spokesman talking off camera? He says that EA had to work at 8 AM the next day. That's only 4 hours and 4 hours apparently isn't enough time to commit a crime, according to him. EA sits there and never tells the truth that he was late for work by 2+ hours. Then he says he came home and woke up his brother and went to sleep. Guess he's gonna bring his brother down with him...

ETA: The interviewer asks EA about his parents health during this ordeal, and he does the weird smirk/laugh and struggles with the words. I guess his lawyer didn't prep him for that question.

Watched, he's able to lie very smoothly. For instance, when he talks about needing to be at work at 8, he doesn't mention that he actually arrived much later. Otherwise, not a lot of new information, IMO.
Yeah just so everyone could see his lies

He said he clocks in at work via a thumbprint? Did he manipulate the time he clocked into work?

Watched, he's able to lie very smoothly. For instance, when he talks about needing to be at work at 8, he doesn't mention that he actually arrived much later. Otherwise, not a lot of new information, IMO.

Did the warrant say what time he arrived at work? I would think that by the time they wrote out the warrant they would have known what time he got to work and would have mentioned that discrepancy in the warrant. I need to reread it again, but I thought it just talked about him looking like $hit and having bruises and sore ribs, etc.

**Sorry, now I do recall that the warrant talked about him on the Kroger video after 10 am!!

http://cw33.com/2014/11/20/web-extra-enrique-arochi-full-interview-uncut/
Thank you to you know who for sending me this, news story isn't till 9pm cst. This is uncut interview

Interesting interview... he (EA) tried to say all the right things, but didn't do a very good (or convincing) job of it & was somewhat robotic & poorly rehearsed.. IMO Still just floors me that he wouldn't walk a young woman to her car (in a garage @ 4:00am) because they really weren't "friends"...

Interesting interview... he (EA) tried to say all the right things, but didn't do a very good (or convincing) job of it & was somewhat robotic & poorly rehearsed.. IMO Still just floors me that he wouldn't walk a young woman to her car (in a garage @ 4:00am) because they really weren't "friends"...

He looks extremely nervous to me and English is not his first language obviously. He didn't know how to speak what he wanted to say in English and he was trying to say what his parents had told him to say and the accion America person told him to say but in English is the feeling I got. The "praying praying" garbage was fed to him.

Super rehearsed but in Spanish lol

What I hate is that he says he didn't feel he needed to walk her to the car bc they're not friends. That just makes you sounds like a jerk among other things. Do we have to be friends to have you walk me to my car when it's dark or is that not just a decent thing to do as a man?

I thought I read they were actually parked rather close to each other. You wouldn't need to walk someone to their car if they were right next to you or a few cars away. Regardless, I believe its a load of BS and CM got in the car with EA. From there we'll probably find out shortly based on the recent surge from PPD.

EA let the guy say he was at work at 8am with his finger print log in??
He said nothing to correct the time.
They have been at this address at least 10 years from what I remember. .. I think he forgot his line and it wasn't so much a language problem jmo

Did the warrant say what time he arrived at work? I would think that by the time they wrote out the warrant they would have known what time he got to work and would have mentioned that discrepancy in the warrant. I need to reread it again, but I thought it just talked about him looking like $hit and having bruises and sore ribs, etc.

**Sorry, now I do recall that the warrant talked about him on the Kroger video after 10 am!!

I wonder if it's possible of one of these things happened....one, he clocked in at 8 and then left right away. Or he clocked in at 8, stayed awhile, did some work and then left to get to the Kroger at the time he was seen. Or not at all of course.

I thought I read they were actually parked rather close to each other. You wouldn't need to walk someone to their car if they were right next to you or a few cars away. Regardless, I believe its a load of BS and CM got in the car with EA. From there we'll probably find out shortly based on the recent surge from PPD.

Yeah, I guess it may be moot, but I would still make sure the young lady was able to get in her car & that it started, etc... But you're correct.. none of that matters now, because he gave her a ride....................... somewhere.

It wasn't necessarily a lack of chivalry. It was a complete lie to distance himself from the glare of suspicion. Who knows what actually happened, we really can't take his word. He said that he didn't even park in the same garage until he was shown video proof that he was.

I wonder if it's possible of one of these things happened....one, he clocked in at 8 and then left right away. Or he clocked in at 8, stayed awhile, did some work and then left to get to the Kroger at the time he was seen. Or not at all of course.

It's possible, but we know we can't put stock in what he says, or what he omits saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat Silva