GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The quote was "he is a sociopath. IMO." IMO means in my opinion.

NO, if I had seen, "Imo" written, I'd have known it was an opinion and not a fact. It read, "He is a sociopath." Perhaps it was edited to reflect that. Anyway, my point was he's not been diagnosed as a sociopath to my knowledge. Some posts are stated as though they are facts. Again, sorry for the confusion.

I think we all entertained other theories for a while. I know I did. For the longest time I didn't think EA did anything to her, just might have known who did. Then with the VIs and the warrant, my mind changed.

It's hard to tell snark in writing IMO. Which is the problem with texting IMO.

Same for me in the beginning....

Hmmm. I've been reading this thread long enough to know that "presenting other theories that involve anyone other than EA as the perp" has not been welcomed, IMO. In fact, the snark is really annoying and doesn't help CM's case in the least. When I read the responses to the posters who are not on board with EA as th perp ....they come across snarky ...and imo I do not see a lot of "welcoming' of other theories /opinions ...not without snarky replies, or "how could you possibly think that" .... I don't know about others but that is why I lurk and do not post in this thread. With that being said, I do come here to read because I care for Christina's family and I cannot wait for Christina to be found and the perp(s) to be brought to justice.

The exact opposite was happening when EA's house was being picketed. There was a handful of volume posters on here who were, IMO, extremely snarky towards anyone who agreed with the picketing.

Funny how they quieted down once the affidavit was made public.

Then you also know there has been snark in the other direction. I seriously am interested in hearing other theories, but it would be nice to have some valid evidence or at least reasonable explanations. I have seen some people throw out their beliefs, but with nothing to explain why they feel that way. For those that are dissenting and have presented some explanations for their beliefs, I will admit that some of them have given me pause. My opinion has changed a few times on this case because I am trying to keep an open mind, but recently, the evidence, to me, points in one direction. If something else credible develops, I might change my mind.
My opinion too! I get the shadow of doubt offered with bf, ex-bf and random abduction. In fact, my initial theory was bf, followed closely by ex-bf, I didn't know who EA was except as a seemingly innocent guardian of CM walking her to the garage. I just haven't seen anything come forward to push those other theories along. Meanwhile, to me anyway, there has been quite a bit of information that has come forward regarding EA so my belief has changed.

I was thinking in this day and age with all the home surveillance cameras people have attached to their homes, I would just think there has to be at least one of his neighbors with a camera that might have seen what time his car arrived home that day.

IMO The obviously outdated or unreliable security camera surveillance at the Shops needs to be addressed. There are so many cameras in just that small area of the garage that IF they worked , then Christina could not have "disappeared"! IF EA was seen getting into his car and seen driving out and her
Car was near his....SHE SHOULD BE ON CAMERA
In that garage REGARDLESS of which way she went!
It is not a very large area.
-Have all tapes been sent to EXPERTS and have every second been accounted for?
Are all cameras only motion activated?? Like the warrant states?
Did security staff fall asleep on the job that night?
I think the property management and security company need to speak up and be accountable for this lack of footage.
I personally do not feel safe going there at night until this is explained.

The term "sociopath" has taken on a much more inclusive definition as of late due to its increased colloquial usage. A sociopath, in its technical/original/academic definition, is a person incapable of EMPATHY.
Sociopathy is usually coupled with other severe personality traits- if not full blown personality disorders- and/or other psychiatric disorders.

Sociopathy is not equated with marked intelligence, nor a greater tendency towards violence.

One analogy is to view the brain of a Sociopath as similar to AI (artificial intelligence) - focusing on the most efficient, and most probable means to an end goal- and like an AI- sociopaths are not "evil"- they aren't running around intentionally destroying lives and laughing maniacally- i.e AMORAL, not immoral.

But unlike AI- sociopaths DO HAVE FEELINGS, like anyone else-
The difference is that they are not a capable of being considerate of the feelings of others- but in order to be a successful functioning member of society, sociopaths learn to mimic/feign empathy, which, by definition, means they are extremely manipulative.

Very good! On that point that it doesn't necessarily equate to violence, one should read Babiak/Hare's "Snakes in Suits". About the sociopath in the workplace.

Very good! On that point that doesn't necessarily equate to violence, one should Babiak/Bare's "Snakes in Suits". About the sociopath in the workplace.

Yep- CEOs and high-level government officials- which makes sense, seeing as these roles practically require as much.

If you don't believe that EA had anything to do with Christina's disappearance, it would be nice to hear what other theories you are considering, and what facts you are using to come to that conclusion. I haven't heard any other theories brought up, IMO, saying you just felt like you trusted/believed him from his interview is not a valid argument.

The post below explains my reason beautifully.

Hmmm. I've been reading this thread long enough to know that "presenting other theories that involve anyone other than EA as the perp" has not been welcomed, IMO. In fact, the snark is really annoying and doesn't help CM's case in the least. When I read the responses to the posters who are not on board with EA as th perp ....they come across snarky ...and imo I do not see a lot of "welcoming' of other theories /opinions ...not without snarky replies, or "how could you possibly think that" .... I don't know about others but that is why I lurk and do not post in this thread. With that being said, I do come here to read because I care for Christina's family and I cannot wait for Christina to be found and the perp(s) to be brought to justice.

Theres a new video on the one fb page that I wish I could figure out how to post that says police are focusing on EA. They got a warrant for his car. They have interviewed him how many times. They kept his car for 11 days. Its pretty clear who they are focusing on..

Well, hopefully they are focusing on other people as well, because I think more people are involved!

Well, hopefully they are focusing on other people as well, because I think more people are involved!

I used to but am not thinking that so much anymore. I think someone helped him cover it up and a few people may have known about it, but not sure of direct involvement. I don't think EA set out to harm her. I think something happened, he got angry and she got hurt. IMO, MOO

I used to but am not thinking that so much anymore. I think someone helped him cover it up and a few people may have known about it, but not sure of direct involvement. I don't think EA set out to harm her. I think something happened, he got angry and she got hurt. IMO, MOO

i think he went home and woke some one up and they helped him somehow. jmooooooo

Dial it back in here please and leave the snark at the door.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion as to what happened to Christina, but you need to discuss it in a civil manner.

Thank you

http://cw33.com/2014/11/20/web-extra-enrique-arochi-full-interview-uncut/
Thank you to you know who for sending me this, news story isn't till 9pm cst. This is uncut interview

This is my first post so forgive any rookie mistakes. I have read the vast majority of posts from the beginning and been so impressed with the thoughts and commitment to bringing Christina home. JMom and Carltondance thank you for your insights and please know my love and prayers are with Christina and her love ones both old and those (like me) who have come to love and care for her after the privilege of seeing her through Jonni's heart.

Of course this is all IMO......I've watched the video twice and just after the 10 min mark is most interesting to me. When the person off camera mentions EA had to be at work at 8, EA looks more uncomfortable than at other times IMO....you can see him blink, swallow, etc. Then when he is asked about reporting to work he says I HAD work or had to be at work not I WAS at work. (I may be the only one but sometime I say I have to do things that I do not do....yesterday I said I had to go to the grocery store but guess what I did not go.)

EA then mentions the fingerprint time clock and video from the store. EA says there is a way to prove he was there....he does NOT say it does prove or will prove he was there. Could this be caused by a language issue or word choice...of course....but it reminds me of how careful I needed to be listening to a former co-worker who later was proven to have lied.

Again Moo, Moo, Moo.

Thanks for all who have kept this thread going especially in the early days when there wasn't much information.

If he left with her in his car.
Then she has to be close to his home.

Was this searched at all before?

IF they were heading to his home in Allen. We don't know that for a fact. All we know is that he was tagged at the Custer gantry on 121 at 4:08. Hopefully LE has proof of where his car went from there.

This is my first post so forgive any rookie mistakes. I have read the vast majority of posts from the beginning and been so impressed with the thoughts and commitment to bringing Christina home. JMom and Carltondance thank you for your insights and please know my love and prayers are with Christina and her love ones both old and those (like me) who have come to love and care for her after the privilege of seeing her through Jonni's heart.

Of course this is all IMO......I've watched the video twice and just after the 10 min mark is most interesting to me. When the person off camera mentions EA had to be at work at 8, EA looks more uncomfortable than at other times IMO....you can see him blink, swallow, etc. Then when he is asked about reporting to work he says I HAD work or had to be at work not I WAS at work. (I may be the only one but sometime I say I have to do things that I do not do....yesterday I said I had to go to the grocery store but guess what I did not go.)

EA then mentions the fingerprint time clock and video from the store. EA says there is a way to prove he was there....he does NOT say it does prove or will prove he was there. Could this be caused by a language issue or word choice...of course....but it reminds me of how careful I needed to be listening to a former co-worker who later was proven to have lied.

Again Moo, Moo, Moo.

Thanks for all who have kept this thread going especially in the early days when there wasn't much information.

Thank you, yes that is accion America in the background coaching him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member