GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post so forgive any rookie mistakes. I have read the vast majority of posts from the beginning and been so impressed with the thoughts and commitment to bringing Christina home. JMom and Carltondance thank you for your insights and please know my love and prayers are with Christina and her love ones both old and those (like me) who have come to love and care for her after the privilege of seeing her through Jonni's heart.

Of course this is all IMO......I've watched the video twice and just after the 10 min mark is most interesting to me. When the person off camera mentions EA had to be at work at 8, EA looks more uncomfortable than at other times IMO....you can see him blink, swallow, etc. Then when he is asked about reporting to work he says I HAD work or had to be at work not I WAS at work. (I may be the only one but sometime I say I have to do things that I do not do....yesterday I said I had to go to the grocery store but guess what I did not go.)

EA then mentions the fingerprint time clock and video from the store. EA says there is a way to prove he was there....he does NOT say it does prove or will prove he was there. Could this be caused by a language issue or word choice...of course....but it reminds me of how careful I needed to be listening to a former co-worker who later was proven to have lied.

We will see if he uses the English being second language as a defense if he has to at some point but so far he hasn't said anything about it.

Again Moo, Moo, Moo.

Thanks for all who have kept this thread going especially in the early days when there wasn't much information.

I like your observations!
My own opinion is the language barrier makes it hard to understand what he's trying to say bc his choice of words is wrong for delicate and careful issues he's discussing that night and so is the way he uses some of them. Not defending him I'm just saying I think some of what people may think is him saying he "did" or "can prove" vs "will" prove or small things like that are him not speaking proper English. my husbands family speaks that way and it's totally confusing for me sometimes. I guess I make mistakes speaking Spanish too.

Actually let me rephrase, accion America was at ea's house when they were filming...
Were these interviews done against counsel's advice?
If he is involved, doing interviews like this seems idiotic-
And again, can you please explain what you were referring to re: "CM fighting for her life"?

And again, can you please explain what you were referring to re: "CM fighting for her life"?

He didn't have counsel. His "counsel" was accion america guy who is not a criminal lawyer. Look him up if you want to see more on him. He got a real lawyer after the interviews.

Accion America in my opinion was not aware of what le had on him. Thus coached him for the interview to try and play the scared victim when in reality all his interviews did was give additional ammo for a trial to show his rampant lies. I am pretty sure accion America wouldn't have recommended the interviews had they known what they know now with the warrant, etc

And I don't know an easier way to say somebody is fighting for their life...

Then you also know there has been snark in the other direction. I seriously am interested in hearing other theories, but it would be nice to have some valid evidence or at least reasonable explanations. I have seen some people throw out their beliefs, but with nothing to explain why they feel that way. For those that are dissenting and have presented some explanations for their beliefs, I will admit that some of them have given me pause. My opinion has changed a few times on this case because I am trying to keep an open mind, but recently, the evidence, to me, points in one direction. If something else credible develops, I might change my mind.

I for one (and I'm only speaking for myself here) feel that Arochi has information. I do agree that he lied to LE. It's clear based on the video evidence stated in the warrant (ie, his walking with her in the garage, his route home, etc) Do I know WHY he lied? No, I do not, and everything else is speculation. Do I think she left willingly with him in his vehicle? Yes. Beyond that I will not post because no one else is sleuthable on this forum at this point. I've said before that the actions of people AFTER her disappearance are only PART of the story, and I think that the actions and interactions of people BEFORE her disappearance are what hold the key.

If people sense snark from me, it's frustration -- because early on, this thread was about looking at ALL possibilities. Now it seems to be focused on one person and IMO that person, as well as the other "friends" at the party (which, by the way now number closer to 10 than 4 or 5) DO know something more. Am I 100% certain EA killed her? No. Do I think there was some terrible event that happened that he may have information about? Yes. Do I think people want to cover their asses? Yes I do. Could people have been threatened? Sure. But do I know for certain who needs deserves the death penalty here? No.

I get to the point of not even wanting to bother with this thread because if I question something and need something concrete, I get tagged as an Arochi supporter. I don't know any of these people personally -- maybe that's the thing: I think my objectivity is perceived as support. That couldn't be farther from the truth. I just don't think everything has been brought to the surface. If you sleuth hard enough you can piece things together. It's just not something we can do on the board, so I just have to leave it as my opinion only.

Accion America in my opinion was not aware of what le had on him. Thus coached him for the interview to try and play the scared victim when in reality all his interviews did was give additional ammo for a trial to show his rampant lies. I am pretty sure accion America wouldn't have recommended the interviews had they known what they know now with the warrant, etc

Didn't they do a press conference with the parents after the warrant came out saying they (and the parents) didn't know he was arrested in Sept. for the stolen phone that was wiped clean?

Didn't they do a press conference with the parents after the warrant came out saying they (and the parents) didn't know he was arrested in Sept. for the stolen phone that was wiped clean?

Yeah I think there was a come to jesus meeting after the release of the warrant, he has severely tarnished their organization.

I for one (and I'm only speaking for myself here) feel that Arochi has information. I do agree that he lied to LE. It's clear based on the video evidence stated in the warrant (ie, his walking with her in the garage, his route home, etc) Do I know WHY he lied? No, I do not, and everything else is speculation. Do I think she left willingly with him in his vehicle? Yes. Beyond that I will not post because no one else is sleuthable on this forum at this point. I've said before that the actions of people AFTER her disappearance are only PART of the story, and I think that the actions and interactions of people BEFORE her disappearance are what hold the key.

If people sense snark from me, it's frustration -- because early on, this thread was about looking at ALL possibilities. Now it seems to be focused on one person and IMO that person, as well as the other "friends" at the party (which, by the way now number closer to 10 than 4 or 5) DO know something more. Am I 100% certain EA killed her? No. Do I think there was some terrible event that happened that he may have information about? Yes. Do I think people want to cover their asses? Yes I do. Could people have been threatened? Sure. But do I know for certain who needs deserves the death penalty here? No.

I get to the point of not even wanting to bother with this thread because if I question something and need something concrete, I get tagged as an Arochi supporter. I don't know any of these people personally -- maybe that's the thing: I think my objectivity is perceived as support. That couldn't be farther from the truth. I just don't think everything has been brought to the surface. If you sleuth hard enough you can piece things together. It's just not something we can do on the board, so I just have to leave it as my opinion only.

Are you thinking premeditated? And when you say before her disappearance, do you mean that night or further back? Interested in your thoughts and maybe you could shed some light without using names or initials?

Has anyone seen information today about whether LE is continuing to search in Allen? Thanks

Are you thinking premeditated? And when you say before her disappearance, do you mean that night or further back? Interested in your thoughts and maybe you could shed some light without using names or initials?

Further back. And I think the activities of the evening were planned. I'm not sure if I feel that the outcome was intended, however.

I sure would like to know what time EA woke his brother up. :waitasec:

The actual thought of this makes me physically ill.

sadly it really is a horrible thought but honestly a head lock never crossed my mind but from what his coworkers reported, the injuries do fit that theory.

I can appreciate all of that and I contemplated and leaned toward a similar scenario at one point. And I know I have come across snippier than I would like, and for that, I apologize. I'm really frustrated by this case, as we all are. I don't think anyone is an EA supporter, but I do feel that some are ignoring the red flags around him...and that gets frustrating. I know those on the other side will say they are not ignoring them, they are just viewing things differently. And i get that. I do like to hear the different viewpoints and interpretations of his actions even if I don't agree with them. As much as we are frustrated by all of this, I remind myself how much this is affecting the people who truly knew her. Watching the interview with Jonni when it was announced that she was having to return to Tulsa, I got so angry...and right or wrong, my anger was directed at EA because I feel he does know something.

VIs, in your gut, do you feel that there will be an arrest of anyone in relation to this case before, say, the New Year?

Hypothetically if somebody were to get you in a headlock what are two things most people would do to get out of the head lock... Bite and stomp
I know there was a time I was being attacked. I didn't even think about it ... my instinct was to bite the person who had their arm around me.
I couldn't believe I did that ... but I did get away. I know he was injured pretty bad. It would have taken weeks to heal.
Good jab to the ribs too.

I know there was a time I was being attacked. I didn't even think about it ... my instinct was to bite the person who had their arm around me.
I couldn't believe I did that ... but I did get away. I know he was injured pretty bad. It would have taken weeks to heal.
Good jab to the ribs too.

Scary stuff.
If I may ask, where did you bite your attacker and did you break the skin? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads