GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect that and appreciate your input. I could have worded the part you bolded better. I should have said the snarkiness diminished somewhat after the affidavit was released.

No harm - no foul. This is a group of very diverse, high-spirited opinions and I quite frankly am glad. It keeps Christina's thread at the top of the boards.

He has the photo of him and a dog ... but he said they no longer have the dog. Plus he said he hurt himself changing a tire. Apoligize in advance if someone else addressed

:beagle:

The thing is whoever did this had 4 days to move or hide any evidence ... She could be anywhere... Didn't the bf go to Oklahoma shortly after this happening...maybe he did something.

:deadhorse:

Haha, I'm pretty sure the dog is an old photo and when he got busted with this CM stuff his lawyer probably said something along the lines of "take down your profile photo looking like a hardas* and find something cute and cuddly so the public doesn't hate you". He probably had that dog a year or more ago but thought it was the only photo he had that didn't make him look like someone with a prison record. He said on his page he didn't have that dog anymore I believe?

As I said, people lie to protect the ones they love and/or in love with. This can apply to anyone on this case or any case on WS. And I do agree that speaking is the right thing, but we all know people do not and will not do that if it will implicate them and get them in trouble, if they think they will be innocent. This is why part of me feels LE has not discussed other people to keep them feel comfortable.

Good point in the last sentence. I believe others who were at the party know things. I believe someone will crack.

I am going back thru major points and parts of the case... The drivers of the 3 cars are very important IMO as well as The Security Patrol as it was on the morning of 8-30-14.
There are several things that are not adding up and I will continue to say more investigation is required

......"Morris was never seen leaving the garage."

Investigators said there were no signs of foul play or a struggle near her car. Her last 15 phone calls went to her boyfriend, whom she lives with, but he never reported her missing, Morris' parents said.

They realized she was missing when her boss called.

"We were already behind the curve on this because [of] getting it four days late, so we had a lot of catching up to do," said David Tilley with the Plano Police Department.

Police said Morris' bank accounts haven't been accessed and her cell phone is off. Their best leads are the drivers of three cars seen in the parking garage that same morning.

"You can't tell any of the cars apart, which is really frustrating because I feel like that could be a big lead of ours," McElroy said. "Please, if you have her, I need my daughter back. I need her back. I'm begging you."

Police said the friend of Morris who was last seen with her isn't a person of interest.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-continues-texas-woman-vanished-party/story?id=25311299

Since the thread is slow I would like to share a personal true story. Disclaimer- it does not in anyway reflect my belief in EA's guilt or innocence.
In my 30's I was home alone(hubby working out of country). I was working on my craft of stained glass work(sliced fingers and all). I was done for the day and went to the store for a few items among them icecream. When I pulled into the parking lot there was a police officer parked talking to a person, I really didn't pay any attention to them at all. I came out of the store and the police officer yelled at me to not leave he wanted to talk to me, then blocked my small truck from moving . Told him sure I'm going to go into store and put my icecream back in the freezer, he said okay( I'm thinking what in the world?). I come back out and PO( police officer) wants my DL, so I gave it to him. He asks me did you see that guy over there and I said not really, PO then says he said you were driving around with a bat and hit him in the head with it. I told him no way, I was at home doing stained glass work. Need to add 98lb female that is a geriatric and hospice nurse and would NEVER do that. He asked to search my truck, I said sure. Let me go home (of course I remembered my icecream). Then a couple days go by and the PO with another PO comes to my house asking to speak to me again, I said sure.(hubby still out of country- made them question me outside because I would never let two men in my house without someone else with me). They said the guy swears it was me, I said again NOWAY would I ever do that to someone. They asked to search my car again, I said sure. After the search they said we believe you and we will not contact you again. I said thank you lets know if you need anything else. That was the end of it.
I never before understood how someone could be blamed for something they didn't do, but I had no alibi- nothing. It was the PO decision(I suppose) to charge me or not.
Every since that I have tried to keep an open mind when someone is claimed to be guilty.

My goodness though, EA's story just doesn't add up, way too many lies.

Haha, I'm pretty sure the dog is an old photo and when he got busted with this CM stuff his lawyer probably said something along the lines of "take down your profile photo looking like a hardas* and find something cute and cuddly so the public doesn't hate you". He probably had that dog a year or more ago but thought it was the only photo he had that didn't make him look like someone with a prison record. He said on his page he didn't have that dog anymore I believe?

I don't really give a crap about the dog. I was just trying to entertain the animal bite/non human bite theory for another poster and somehow it progressed lol

Good point in the last sentence. I believe others who were at the party know things. I believe someone will crack.

Yes, good point hockeymom & GT - If there's nothing on those mats or seat belt, where does this go? As an alternative, only thinking out loud now, guys: could someone have been lying in wait for her? I think the texts on EA's phone will explain volumes, where they were going, her last text/voicemail. Am just holding my breath, want those responsible on the hot seat like NOW.

I am going back thru major points and parts of the case... The drivers of the 3 cars are very important IMO as well as The Security Patrol as it was on the morning of 8-30-14.
There are several things that are not adding up and I will continue to say more investigation is required

......"Morris was never seen leaving the garage."

Investigators said there were no signs of foul play or a struggle near her car. Her last 15 phone calls went to her boyfriend, whom she lives with, but he never reported her missing, Morris' parents said.

They realized she was missing when her boss called.

"We were already behind the curve on this because [of] getting it four days late, so we had a lot of catching up to do," said David Tilley with the Plano Police Department.

Police said Morris' bank accounts haven't been accessed and her cell phone is off. Their best leads are the drivers of three cars seen in the parking garage that same morning.

"You can't tell any of the cars apart, which is really frustrating because I feel like that could be a big lead of ours," McElroy said. "Please, if you have her, I need my daughter back. I need her back. I'm begging you."

Police said the friend of Morris who was last seen with her isn't a person of interest.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-continues-texas-woman-vanished-party/story?id=25311299

That's an ancient dinosaur news report before a car was seized and before he lied though. Too many things have changed to just go off that IMO

I had not seen this before - puts a slant on things. Don't kids these days know they are being filmed everywhere?

Yes, good point hockeymom & GT - If there's nothing on those mats or seat belt, where does this go? As an alternative, only thinking out loud now, guys: could someone have been lying in wait for her? I think the texts on EA's phone will explain volumes, where they were going, her last text/voicemail. Am just holding my breath, want those responsible on the hot seat like NOW.

I don't think this was a person waiting for her. She got into a vehicle w someone she knows. Who? We don't know. It's too busy a place IMO (been there myself) to not of heard someone freaking out or any disturbance in that garage. After she left is when something happened I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal