GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's not doing it pro bono wonder why someone is shelling out so much money for a high-dollar defense attorney when charges haven't even been filed. IMO that is pretty telling in and of itself.
Valid point....attorneys expect retainers...that a lot to give an attorney unless you see charges headed your way!

And in the interview with the coworker from Sprint it was reported that he had taken phones previously. Since it wasn't the first time to do it I'm sure he knew how to wipe it clean.
So he wiped the phone clean to hide info from le or...hum....just thinking....If I needed to wipe my phone clean.....well I don't think I will ever need to do that ....

BBM... very good question ... poster Cookie and I both have seen HF photo for the 2009 AHS class so that is verified ..
I too want to see proof or can access proof if need be .. that is just me in general JMO~

So where is your link to show this photo?? Verified by you? Or who? People make comments on here who are not verified and they're asked for link verification so where's yours? I would like to see it.

I too did see his linked in that says Allen, but people can move mid year, have you guys thought of that theory yet? Or just a scenario to try and show you think a VI is wrong? Kind of curious.

If I were a betting man, I'd place all my money on the DNA evidence!

Yes I have a feeling they'll have that soon!! Too bad it's not been soon enough. I think with LE out searching last week maybe anyone who knows not EA per say will get scared and take the get out of jail or lesser charges and speak up!

So where is your link to show this photo?? Verified by you? Or who? People make comments on here who are not verified and they're asked for link verification so where's yours? I would like to see it.

I too did see his linked in that says Allen, but people can move mid year, have you guys thought of that theory yet? Or just a scenario to try and show you think a VI is wrong? Kind of curious.
Cinderella.....I don't have a yearbook photo to verify do you??

About the 10 people out that evening: I took it to mean that 10 people partied at PP's apt, THEN then went to Henry's and another bar, then SOME of them went to get Whataburger and back to PP's apt. Meaning the evening began with around ten people and ended with 5. I was just curious as to who the original 10 were and at what point they left or if they had been questioned by LE.

About the 10 people out that evening: I took it to mean that 10 people partied at PP's apt, THEN then went to Henry's and another bar, then SOME of them went to get Whataburger and back to PP's apt. Meaning the evening began with around ten people and ended with 5. I was just curious as to who the original 10 were and at what point they left or if they had been questioned by LE.
You forgot about the yearbook photo question...where did you see it?

Cinderella.....I don't have a yearbook photo to verify do you??

Helen Ready, why no I don't. I don't live in Allen, I didn't go to school in Allen. I don't know anyone who did go there besides those I've learned about on this case. My high school friend does love 6 houses down from EA so I know where he lives. My guess is those who have a photo are 1) ex classmates? 2) parents of ex classmates of Christina and that might make it understandable on why they have an annual with his photo. Hum

Helen Ready, why no I don't. I don't live in Allen, I didn't go to school in Allen. I don't know anyone who did go there besides those I've learned about on this case. My high school friend does love 6 houses down from EA so I know where he lives. My guess is those who have a photo are 1) ex classmates? 2) parents of ex classmates of Christina and that might make it understandable on why they have an annual with his photo. Hum
If I understand you correctly those who can verify would have access to a yearbook. My boys went to Plano, so I have Plano Senior High yearbook. I see the connection. Thank you for your thoughts.

Where did you and cookie see this photo? It could not have been on linked in so that leaves one option? Hum..thinking......

Simple: I went to the high school library a few weeks ago and asked their librarian to see a 2009 yearbook. It was pretty uncomplicated. Hopefully you didn't spend too much time concerning yourself with other scenarios!!

Simple: I went to the high school library a few weeks ago and asked their librarian to see a 2009 yearbook. It was pretty uncomplicated. Hopefully you didn't spend too much time concerning yourself with other scenarios!!

I could've saved you the trip to the library, Cookie! but good for you for getting the facts straight.

Ok, I know this has been asked but I don't recall an answer. If police are out searching now, as if they have some new information, then wouldn't it be a good time for Texas Eq search to come back? I am kind of puzzled about why they would not come back? I know they have to be called in by certain people, but why aren't they being called in? Why do you guys think they haven't come back but PPD are out searching again?

I asked that earlier and apparently PPD has to request them now.

I'm not sure what everyone else is doing, but I have not turned by brain over to anyone. My theories about this case are based on multiple pieces of the puzzle with VIs being just one piece of that puzzle. Their word is not the end all, be all for me...but I definitely consider and appreciate it. And others might not, but I'm cutting them some slack as I imagine they are more frazzled than we are...people handle stuff differently.

I wish I had something new and useful to add but sadly, I've got nothing. I hope something breaks in this case soon :/ Let's all hope for some good news this Thanksgiving week.
Very well said, Hibiscus. I was thinking something very similar, but didn't have the energy to try to express it, so thank you!

I just want to say I am here because I want to Find Christina. I think everyone else does too. So let's work together. There are some very creative and sleuthy minds on here.
It's should never be us against them.
This is tiring
Let's use the experienced sleuthers and put our minds together and it's okay to respectfully disagree with out being rude
Moo

Nevermind. It's way past my bedtime and no time for a pissing match. Sad that JMOM and Carlton have left. They did bring insight to the case. It's not difficult to get access to a yearbook. Classmates.com and all that. I see nothing wrong with that. I also don't see any harm in looking at all facets of Christina's life. Yes all signs point to EA but how many 48 Hour Mysteries or Datelines have you seen where the obvious perp wasn't involved. It happens. Innocent until proven guilty. America. Land of the free.

Agreed. And I have no time nor desire for pissing matches either. There's a girl with a beautiful smile still missing and it serves no purpose.

Next person who personally attacks another poster or violates TOS gets a 10 day time out from me.

This stays in effect until I go to bed. The quicker you all stop this the quicker I will leave you alone.

I can't get past the amount of lies EA has told regarding that night and the days afterward.
I am having trouble understanding how someone, who lives with their parents can spend a week in jail and nobody knows.
I see absolutely no reason to wipe a phone unless there is some kind of evidence on it.
We know his injuries noted the next day were not from the made up bar fight, so if your going to lie about that it's because the true answer is going to get you in trouble.
There are many more things that EA has done, and not done, things he has said and not said that make me feel like he knows where CM is and what happened.

<Mod Snip>

MOO!!

I respectfully don't think that occurred. We are allowed to have opinions.....just like you said earlier without being attacked....I'm taking your advice and having my own opinion...can I have my own opinion not to believe you

Exactly, Helen your opinion matters. Thanks for speaking up. We'll find our girl and I can tell you and remind everyone that the family definitely believe HF had no involvement so that's like beating a dead horse. Until I see or have reason to believe he's involved I don't need to know where he went to school or a photo. IMO I doubt he was invited because it was probably initially a girls night out as stated, some of the single girls invited guys as you know at this age single girls like guys and viva versa so guys show up. I think Besides every else going on Christina probably wasn't too keen on all the guys there, she may have been upset about the relationship spat/fights going on and just wanted to go home to either reconcile or get her dig and things and get out of there. But I know for me if I fought with a guy I was dating after a night out I might be thinking I want to just go home. Too bad she didn't make it, then we wouldn't be here worried sick about her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what I've heard too and It's possible it could happen soon since it appears based on last weeks new development they might need them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What were the new development's last week? Are you referring to the foot searches or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member