GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussing drugs or a possible overdose is not allowed. Unless it is shown by law enforcement to be the case it is not discussable.

:tyou:

I was wondering why my comment was under review. Thanks for the clarification!

I have been following the story since the beginning. I used to live in Plano off of legacy. I went to Plano sr high. I wanted to chime in on something someone said about there not being enough publicity in the beginning. There was a lot of stuff going on friends facebooks and twitters. There wasn't much the LE could do at the time. Her friends share her story as much as they could. For it to reach me meant that the story was spreading. This was about 2 and a half months ago.

I didn't know Christina personally but my friends knew her and she was always so nice to those she didn't know too well (me).

The person I did know was EA. I won't go into details. I have my suspicion and it's sad. I'm being open minded. I feel in my gut he is apart of this in a big way. I don't want to say much more. I haven't been in Plano for years and haven't talked to him.

I wanted to post to make sure jonni knew that it was reaching out. I've cried numerous times. I wish I could be there searching.

My father was a Dallas police officer and I wish he were alive to talk to. My brother just applied to the Plano pd and is awaiting training camp.

Unlike csi and other tv and movies, forensics takes longer than a few weeks.

I did not ask about fictions of TV and Film and to assume or imply in a response that one is inept to realize that this case is not fiction is a bit insulting.

A simple yes or no would have been fine for now.

The PATC states roughly 60 hrs for Forensic DNA testing -This is why I was asking
http://www.patc.com/weeklyarticles/dna-timeline.shtml
Obviously, this time-line is a rough estimate of how long it would take to analyze a relatively straightforward case based on my experience in the laboratory. The total time adds up to approximately 54 hours and 15 minutes. Along with the other tasks mentioned earlier—cleaning, documentation, and quality control—it is probably closer to 60 hours.

I will make sure Jonni gets the message ok? :)

Thanks for the kind words. Christina is a gem and we need her home!!!!

I have been following the story since the beginning. I used to live in Plano off of legacy. I went to Plano sr high. I wanted to chime in on something someone said about there not being enough publicity in the beginning. There was a lot of stuff going on friends facebooks and twitters. There wasn't much the LE could do at the time. Her friends share her story as much as they could. For it to reach me meant that the story was spreading. This was about 2 and a half months ago.

I didn't know Christina personally but my friends knew her and she was always so nice to those she didn't know too well (me).

The person I did know was EA. I won't go into details. I have my suspicion and it's sad. I'm being open minded. I feel in my gut he is apart of this in a big way. I don't want to say much more. I haven't been in Plano for years and haven't talked to him.

I wanted to post to make sure jonni knew that it was reaching out. I've cried numerous times. I wish I could be there searching.

My father was a Dallas police officer and I wish he were alive to talk to. My brother just applied to the Plano pd and is awaiting training camp.

IMO it is important to remember that at least one of CM's friends (who is unsleuthable and unhelpful) is/was friends with EA and felt comfortable enough to have him present that night. That person should have to answer a few questions.

I did not ask about fictions of TV and Film and to assume or imply in a response that one is inept to realize that this case is not fiction is a bit insulting.

The PATC states roughly 60 hrs for Forensic DNA testing -This is why I was asking
Obviously, this time-line is a rough estimate of how long it would take to analyze a relatively straightforward case based on my experience in the laboratory. The total time adds up to approximately 54 hours and 15 minutes. Along with the other tasks mentioned earlier—cleaning, documentation, and quality control—it is probably closer to 60 hours.

I was merely stating it isn't like the movies where they can link dna quickly. Don't know why it would come off insulting to you, was merely stating for the ones who aren't aware of the process. It first has to be confirmed to be human dna. From there it has to be sent to a lab to get a match. It then typically is sent to another lab to confirm the first labs findings for a trial... Once again it takes time

I haven't said anything up until now, but where did the idea of a girls night come into play? I have not seen that listed anywhere except here. Please let me know where this had come from!

I seem to remember people questioning why EA would be invited to hang out on that girls night in the first place, and speculating that perhaps he was just there "dropping by", as in, maybe he was their hook up for drugs? So I think that's possibly how the speculation of an OD started. Personally, I don't believe whatever happened was an accident. It doesn't add up to me to think that Christina was so injured in a wreck or debilitated by drugs that EA would dispose of her body to cover up the accident, but at the same time, she would be able to put up a good enough fight to bite the crap out of him, punch or kick his ribs, cause him to limp, etc. JMO

:welcome6:Thanks for registering for Christina. I respect that you don't want to go into details of knowing EA, but I'm curious if you could help us out with what activities he was involved in? Sports? Community Groups? Summer camps? I'm interested in finding out where he spends most of his time (in Allen, Plano, McKinney, Wylie, etc) and what areas he might be familiar with outdoors.

I thought I read something about it taking so long due to the lab having quite the backlog, but that may have been another case.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Prayers & thoughts for Christina and her family.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it saddens me for Christina's family to not have her physical presence. And for them to not be at peace. Seriously brings me to tears. Thanksgiving is for family and friends to celebrate. I pray for peace for Christina and her family.

I liked this post, then realized it's really your signature that I like! I don't know what we're congratulating Carlton for, but I love your signature.

Ha.
Was wondering if CarltonDance would notice:)) Anyways, Carlton won Dancing with the Stars last night. Remember when CarltonDance has his little snippit doing the dance? It looked like a dance Carlton did on Dancin with Stars and I thought "oh! So thars where CarltonDance got all that". i was just congratulating him. Very OFF TOPIC and thought t was kinda cute.
Hopefully we can congratulate him on finding clues to bringing CMO home:)

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it saddens me for Christina's family to not have her physical presence. And for them to not be at peace. Seriously brings me to tears. Thanksgiving is for family and friends to celebrate. I pray for peace for Christina and her family.

I think there are searchers out today like JMOM. Thank you JMOM!! Maybe we will get some good news tonight just in time :praying: praying

Welcome!
Good luck to your brother hope he gets the position. It's nice hearing from people who knew Anyone that was around the night Christina disappeared or knew Christina. What makes your gut say he had a part of it? Just not a nice guy?

Hope you post again.

Yes this^^^! Finding Christina SHOULD have been the top priority from the start. It wasn't. You and I are on the same page. Preserving the integrity of the crime scene?? WTF? How's THAT working out?
Thank u!!! :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member