GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to love her, and do still respect what little work she gets done in between acting foolish, but I love that saying, too. Have used it often, haha. One more light moment in this story. I'll bet Christina was fun to be with and I know she will be missed. Thanks for this.
I'd almost rather stick a needle in my eye than read comments on NG's page, but I'll trudge through it. Thanks for the info and the credibility comment.

I don't believe I am the one that said anything about Accion. I do know they haven't posted one thing in support of him that I have seen. But not sure who brought that up though. I wasn't on here for a day and a 1/2. Sorry I can't be of more help on this one. :)

VI's really? I don't remember reading this. I thought they were still supporting him.

I still don't think direction would cause a fight between them. She's familiar with the area and she knows him. If my friend was going a different way than I was used to but I knew where I was I wouldnt freak out or fight them. I think the fight was caused by something else. Jmo.

Probably was something else. If he was taking her back to apt. And he goes in the opposite direction or drives around the area then heads to toll area. She may have felt "something was up" and fight started which would be closer to the shops than the fight happening further away. MOO just trying to explain my thought process...

VI's really? I don't remember reading this. I thought they were still supporting him.
God knows where it is located in the threads, but I remember reading it. Don't have time to search for it right now, but I'll try to do it later.

I don't believe I am the one that said anything about Accion. I do know they haven't posted one thing in support of him that I have seen. But not sure who brought that up though. I wasn't on here for a day and a 1/2. Sorry I can't be of more help on this one. :)
Yeah, I think it was Carlton.

I find it hard to believe. JMO. If this were the case, I would think they would delete the posts about him off their page. Having them on the page, IMO, shows the opposite.

you would also think they would delete all the comments slamming EA on their page. Maybe even respond lol

I used to love her, and do still respect what little work she gets done in between acting foolish, but I love that saying, too. Have used it often, haha. One more light moment in this story. I'll bet Christina was fun to be with and I know she will be missed. Thanks for this.

It's not Nancy, it's the people who comment on her FB page. Seriously doubt ISIS took Christina. Not making light of this horrible situation, but really...

I've been pleasantly surprised by the intellect and genuine concern on WS. Credit to the mods.

you would also think they would delete all the comments slamming EA on their page. Maybe even respond lol

totally agree.

I found this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by carltondance View Post
Accion America in my opinion was not aware of what le had on him. Thus coached him for the interview to try and play the scared victim when in reality all his interviews did was give additional ammo for a trial to show his rampant lies. I am pretty sure accion America wouldn't have recommended the interviews had they known what they know now with the warrant, etc

And this one.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintGirl View Post
Didn't they do a press conference with the parents after the warrant came out saying they (and the parents) didn't know he was arrested in Sept. for the stolen phone that was wiped clean?

Carlton
Yeah I think there was a come to jesus meeting after the release of the warrant, he has severely tarnished their organization.

But, I don't see the specific comment saying they are no longer supporting him due to his lies. Maybe I am just missing it.

If you google Accion America it becomes an interesting read....also in your google search add fraud and not even a non for profit.....if you can add those words to google search it will tell you what you need to know. The so called. Non for profit organization appears to have only one member..moo

She said she can't say anything else regarding the calls so it's best we read between the lines I think. I wish we had more but I understand why.

Sorry. I'll admit I had to skim the last thread and a half because I was so far behind. :eek:

Agreed I don't think ISIS hangs in the The Shops at Legacy parking garage. JMO LOL

It's not Nancy, it's the people who comment on her FB page. Seriously doubt ISIS took Christina. Not making light of this horrible situation, but really...

I've been pleasantly surprised by the intellect and genuine concern on WS. Credit to the mods.

Carlton mentioned Accoin was distancing themselves from him once the warrant was released, that they took a big credibility hit by supporting him. Remember the press conference with the Accoin spokesperson and AE's parents, saying they didn't know about AE's arrest in Sept for the stolen phones? Wonder where they thought he was for a week.

I thought the same thing when read the ISIS comment- well that is rather far reaching.

If you google Accion America it becomes an interesting read....also in your google search add fraud and not even a non for profit.....if you can add those words to google search it will tell you what you need to know. The so called. Non for profit organization appears to have only one member..moo

Yes I read up on them when I was trying to find out if the leader was a real attorney.

I have mentioned the arrest time away before as well. Wonder why they didn't report him missing? That is a long time to be away where no one knows where you are. Wonder who bailed him out also? If his parents weren't aware he was in jail for a week.

Carlton mentioned Accoin was distancing themselves from him once the warrant was released, that they took a big credibility hit by supporting him. Remember the press conference with the Accoin spokesperson and AE's parents, saying they didn't know about AE's arrest in Sept for the stolen phones? Wonder where they thought he was for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal